Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sakshya

i too think the same, may be he tired while climbing. i wonder about daya what a stamina!

Daya has been a sportsperson and body builder. Vivek is also a martial arts guy....they both have the stamina...but Aditya -  well, he is like you and me...ran out of breath I suppose. 😃
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zerry123

If you read this article: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6527

B.P.Singh says, "One member of our crew had to be sent back as the person could not withstand the weather."

I wonder if that crew member was Freddie and if he was sent back... maybe thats why there wasnt much of him in this episode.

Ah yes I had forgotten about that article. I suppose Dinesh could be the person he was talking about. Still that does not justify making him look like a buffoon.

Originally posted by: visrom

But quite surprising...a 60 year old  Shivaji  Satam could take it...I am sure Dinesh is younger than him and could have tried it. Shivaji Satam could not have opted out giving 'cold' as the reason. Now, that's called dedication - as ACP, as well as Shivaji Satam the actor. Hats off....👏

Well some people are naturally sensitive from the beginning. It could be about weather or food: take them out of their comfort zone and they promptly fall sick. Maybe Dinesh is particularly sensitive to the cold (assuming that it was him that the article was talking about). 

But yeah, hats off to Shivaji Satham. 👏

Originally posted by: debayon

I'm still confused: do we discuss the episode here or in The Current Episode Discussions thread?

If there is anything specific about this episode that you want to discuss then post here. Otherwise if it's a general issue about recent episodes then post in the Current Episodes Discussions thread. Maybe you should rename it to Current Episodes General Discussions.
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey did everyone forget vivek's skating? I really loved it. He was skating effortlessly. It was cool to see him talk to that guy and going on skating simultaneously.Edited by abhijeetdaya - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
When Abhijeet disappeared from the chase......

1. Abhijeet is here...

2. He is here too....

3. Now where is he???????????

4. Daya's looking to his right....where Abhijeet seems to have run out of breath.

\\

And Daya and Vivek continue the chase....
Please view the video on youtube and see for yourself....😊
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This week's episode was mediocre. They could've done better and not wasted so much time on showing the officers trudiging through the snow. I didn't like how Freddy was shown down upon. There were some pretty funny scenes, though. Shikha Singh did an OK job I think. Overall, the location was very refreshing and picturesque, but the episode could've been better.

prabha. thumbnail
@debayon Aww I wish you had enjoyed the episode. I thought it was wonderful.

Originally posted by: visrom

When Abhijeet disappeared from the chase......

And Daya and Vivek continue the chase....
Please view the video on youtube and see for yourself....😊

That is OK, I personally feel, it does not need to be highlighted like this, no offense to anyone. Its just that I don't want this one bit to be highlighted making Adi Sir seem as if he is any less than the others. OK he could not climb up with the pace that was expected, so instead of lagging behind, he hide behind the wall. I thought that was intelligent, wish the editor or the cameraman had done something as intelligent so this did not get highlighted. I am 32 and I wonder how much of that stretch I could have run/climbed.

Hats Off to all these 4 people who ran that long stretch and climbed the difficult staircase. We have spoken about Daya Sir, Abhi Sir and Vivek, but we should not forget the guy they were following. This boy has been part of the CID Unit for long time as well but I guess we will never know his name. Great Stamina boy, you not only had to climb but climb faster maintaining the gap with the people following you.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

@debayon Aww I wish you had enjoyed the episode. I thought it was wonderful.

That is OK, I personally feel, it does not need to be highlighted like this, no offense to anyone. Its just that I don't want this one bit to be highlighted making Adi Sir seem as if he is any less than the others. OK he could not climb up with the pace that was expected, so instead of lagging behind, he hide behind the wall. I thought that was intelligent, wish the editor or the cameraman had done something as intelligent so this did not get highlighted. I am 32 and I wonder how much of that stretch I could have run/climbed.

Hats Off to all these 4 people who ran that long stretch and climbed the difficult staircase. We have spoken about Daya Sir, Abhi Sir and Vivek, but we should not forget the guy they were following. This boy has been part of the CID Unit for long time as well but I guess we will never know his name. Great Stamina boy, you not only had to climb but climb faster maintaining the gap with the people following you.

C'mon...I am a much bigger fan of Aditya Srivastav and Abhijeet than you think.
It is not his fault. Daya has a sports background and Vivek is a trained martial arts guy. They have better stamina, so they can do it effortlessly.
It is definitely the job of the camera man, director and editor to ensure that these things don't appear on screen. No offence to anyone's age or abilities.
I highlighted it because I am actually hoping they see it.  

prabha. thumbnail
@visrom Arre yaar I knew I will get that reply. I think I know how big Adi Sir's fan you are and you know hoe big Daya Sir's fan I am. I mean we don't even need to tell that to each other any more.

I posted that becuse I did not want a "who has better stamina" discussion to start. From what I have seen not many will talk about cameraman or editor but the actor in such cases. I mean I don't want Adi Sir seem any lesser than anyone.
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

@visrom Arre yaar I knew I will get that reply. I think I know how big Adi Sir's fan you are and you know hoe big Daya Sir's fan I am. I mean we don't even need to tell that to each other any more.

I posted that becuse I did not want a "who has better stamina" discussion to start. From what I have seen not many will talk about cameraman or editor but the actor in such cases. I mean I don't want Adi Sir seem any lesser than anyone.

Arey, who has better stamina is understandable....some people are not born as athletes. A normal person cannot keep pace with body builders and matrial arts guys.

I am definitely not....and if I had run out of breath in a shot like that, I would have asked the director to cut it. I saw it in the telecast on Friday itself. I am sure B P Singh would have noticed it too if he had paid attention. Or were they in a big hurry to get the episode on air, so they overlooked it?
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
I can understand why Adi Sir might not have asked for a cut, if he had then rest of the people would have to run that stretch again, I mean climb those stairs again. The other 3 guys were already more than half way through. He must have thought that asking for a cut now would be unfair to the others. So he just hid behind the wall. I think that was very sweet of Adi Sir, just shows how thoughtful he is for his co-actors. More than the editor, I feel as soon as the cameraman saw him hide, he should have shifted his focus and got him out of the frame.