Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Not a bad episode. Good job on coming up with a title without the word khoon or khooni. 😆 It was well directed which is no surprise since B. P. Singh was the director. But the plot wasn't that impressive. The focus was more on showcasing Manali and Shimla than the script. Still it was a decent effort.

I was very disappointed to see the return of the lame Freddy humour and even more disappointed to see him get so little focus. Even Vivek and Tasha got more screentime and dialogue than a veteran of the show like Fredericks. Sad.

The reason given for Mumbai CID being involved in a murder investigation in Manali was quite flimsy but I'll let it pass. LOL @ the ACP telling Daya about the badde badde gadde being made by Daya. Not to mention Abhijeet flirting with Tarika while standing next to a dead body. Kya dedication hain. 😆 See, that's the kind of humour I like not that annoying thing they do with poor Freddy.

It was good to see them split up the team and pursue the investigation at two different locations simultaneously. I'd like to see them do this more often but go even further: show two different cases being investigated in parallel by splitting the team. 

I have to say I was surprised to see Mohan Kapoor playing the culprit. He rarely shows up nowadays. He was barely recognizable with the headgear and everything but it was definitely him. I first noticed his voice which sounded familiar and then I realized that it was Mohan Kapoor. He's a good actor and it was nice to see him again.

Shikha Singh's so-called role was extremely overhyped. I'm not impressed. Sad to see these people are the "stars" of today's television.
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kal El

I was very disappointed to see the return of the lame Freddy humour and even more disappointed to see him get so little focus. Even Vivek and Tasha got more screentime and dialogue than a veteran of the show like Fredericks. Sad.

If you read this article: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6527

B.P.Singh says, "One member of our crew had to be sent back as the person could not withstand the weather."

I wonder if that crew member was Freddie and if he was sent back... maybe thats why there wasnt much of him in this episode.
prabha. thumbnail
That was my guess to. He possibly could not take the cold, not everyone can but that does not mean make it a reason to return to buffoonery.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

That was my guess to. He possibly could not take the cold, not everyone can but that does not mean make it a reason to return to buffoonery.

But quite surprising...a 60 year old  Shivaji  Satam could take it...I am sure Dinesh is younger than him and could have tried it.
Shivaji Satam could not have opted out giving 'cold' as the reason. Now, that's called dedication - as ACP, as well as Shivaji Satam the actor. Hats off....👏 Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
I agree. I thought I mentioned about it but looks like I missed. When I saw the episode that was one of things that struck me. Hats Off to Satam Sir, pure dedication. I am sure it wasn't easy for him but he pulled off so fantastically.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

But quite surprising...a 60 year old  Shivaji  Satam could take it...I am sure Dinesh is younger than him and could have tried it.
Shivaji Satam could not have opted out giving 'cold' as the reason. Now, that's called dedication - as ACP, as well as Shivaji Satam the actor. Hats off....👏

really hats off to Shivaji Satam
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm still confused: do we discuss the episode here or in The Current Episode Discussions thread?
sakshya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shivaji Satam could not have opted out giving 'cold' as the reason. Now, that's called dedication - as ACP, as well as Shivaji Satam the actor. Hats off....👏

i too think the same,really hats off.. 👏
sakshya thumbnail
@ sunnyp1414

in any cases if they want to go to the other states they normally have to take the permission of that state or state police,in kerala episode they took the help of the kerala cid officer.
Edited by sakshya - 14 years ago
sakshya thumbnail

Everyone has said what I wanted to....

Daya was looking GREEEEAAATTTTTT. WOOOOWWWW. I am again fainting..............❤️

And pls don't get angry with me...I noticed in the chase sequence....they were climbing a steep staircase and all of a sudden Abhijeet just drops out of the chase and hides somewhere....kya hua, haien??????

i too think the same, may be he tired while climbing. i wonder about daya what a stamina!