Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Wah ji Wah Mazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa agaya ji. Lovely case. 3 Awesome cases back to back WOW. Freddie to gayab hi ho gaye. Ek baat aur prove ho gayi, chahe sadak par chalne wali gaadi ho ya barf par, if its a gaadi, Daya Sir use chala sakte hain, he can drive everything.

That last scene with Daya-ACP on snow scooter with ACP holding on to skiing Abhi-Vivek. wah wah mazaaaaaaaaaa aa gaya. I can see this one many many times. AND the icing on the cake is the special appearance was short really short, what bliss. Plus the killer was a different cast, not regular actor and importantly a good actor.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely a wonderful episode!!
The location was so beautiful!!! It must have been gruelling for the actors.
Daya was looking so cool with his sunglasses and the peach jacket. He looked like he had a tan. He looked like a perfect definition of tall dark and handsome.😍
I liked the scene in the deep snow a lot. When tarika and salunkhe came along salunkhe reminded me of mario from the super mario game lol🀣 and acp was falling a lot in the snow.
All and all the episode was more interesting for its location and some great action and stunts more than the story.
And who was that "guest" actress? what a dumb bimbo!
usko acting ka 'a' bhi pata hai kya?

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I must say this episode was just outstanding  πŸ‘... One of the most amazing! Everyone looked fabulous ⭐️ Especially Daya and Abhijeet! So kool!!! Tasha, Vivek and Tarika looked great too... or maybe I just have this thing for winter wear

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

The snow scenes are sooooooooooo cute. "Daya tumhare wazan ki wajah se itne bade bade gadde pad rahe hai". I loved the snow scenes, also when Daya Sir tripped and Abhi Sir came to him.  Freddie - "Ajibhit Sir". πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved Abhi Sir's reaction.

Yeah that was sooo my favorite scene 😊... just loved it

Edit 1:
=====================
Who is the director of this case, why is Freddie back to buffoonery? Look at that girl who is making a special appearance, this is called acting, what a joke.

The director for this epi was B.P.Singh himself... thats probably why this episode was such a masterpiece... perfect from every angle. Although I must agree that girl, who was the victims sis was hopeless... She had this expression: 🀒    She was the only flaw in the whole episode...
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashri

Absolutely a wonderful episode!!
The location was so beautiful!!! It must have been gruelling for the actors.

I agree...cant imagine how pradhyuman and salunkhe managed all those snow scenes... mustve been reeally difficult for them. I'm sure they ended up with terrible body pains after the shoot

Daya was looking so cool with his sunglasses and the peach jacket. He looked like he had a tan. He looked like a perfect definition of tall dark and handsome.😍

❀️ ❀️ ❀️    ☺️

Edited by zerry123 - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zerry123

The director for this epi was B.P.Singh himself... thats probably why this episode was such a masterpiece... perfect from every angle. Although I must agree that girl, who was the victims sis was hopeless... She had this expression: 🀒    She was the only flaw in the whole episode...

WOW really Singh saab was the director? I did not notice that, I saw his name as series director like every week. Apart for that Sister and Freddie's buffoonery it was a perfect episode. Freddie's first scene in the snow was fine, lekin when they go to check the hotel, there too Freddie acts silly, that could have been skipped. But over all I loved loved just loved the episode.

You read my mind or something. Agree 1000%, just loved him in this case β€οΈ (as if its different for other cases but still had to say it).
prabha. thumbnail
I want to compliment the Fireworks Team πŸ‘, I am soooooooo happy to see my favorite show getting closer to its original standards. Everyone has pulled up their socks except the Casting Director, he/she is still in coma, getting some really lousy people to do guest appearances, who not only perform pathetically but also open their mouths to the press. However I liked the guy cast at the criminal of the day, good to see a different face and a good actor.

And special note to Singh Saab - Sir when you take charge CID becomes what it used to be, I hope you are more involved and give more attention to CID show henceforth.
devashri thumbnail
here are some pics!!

daya ❀️ tall dark and handsome

this was when daya slips and falls.. so cute...and abhi tries to help him but falls  himself πŸ˜†

freddy : ajhibeet sir mein theek hoon
abhi : ajhibeet? yeh ajhibeet kaun hai? heinn?πŸ˜†

freddy : apc saab aap mazak kar rahe hain hai naa? mein theek hoon
acp : apc?? freddy thumhara computer hil gaya hai!!

some more interesting pics

Salunkhe and tarika...salunkhe reminds me of mario lol🀣

daya and acp on a snowmobile!!

acp with his himachal hat!!

Edited by devashri - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Great work devashri. can you make caps of the scene where Daya-ACP are on the Snow Scooter and ACP is holding on to Abhi-Vivek

daya ❀️ tall dark and handsome

Daya Sir 😍

this was when daya slips and falls.. so cute...and abhi tries to help him but falls  himselfπŸ˜†

hee hee So Sweet. Love the scene. Apni Daya-Abhi jodi to world ki bestestest jodi hai.

freddy : ajhibeet sir mein theek hoon
abhi : ajhibeet? yeh ajhibeet kaun hai? heinn?πŸ˜†

"Ajibhit" kya expression diya Abhi Sir ne πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
devashri thumbnail

Great work devashri. can you make caps of the scene where Daya-ACP are on the Snow Scooter and ACP is holding on to Abhi-Vivek

ya I'll make them πŸ‘πŸΌ

Daya Sir 😍

you know I've always been on cloud no 9 when I see him in action. Many people say that he has put on weight , become old ,this and that . But he will always be handsome to me even if he becomes the age of acp sir. There is this charm that he has which entices me.

😍

prabha. thumbnail

you know I've always been on cloud no 9 when I see him in action. Many people say that he has put on weight , become old ,this and that . But he will always be handsome to me even if he becomes the age of acp sir. There is this charm that he has which entices me.😍

Me too, I am in heaven when I see him. just don't listen to stupid people. I just love Daya Sir, its been love at first sight and nothing has changed in the last 12 years. Even though over the years I have forgotten the case/scene when I first saw him but I know I liked him instantly. Its been 12 years yaar, 12 years he can't look like he used to when he came in, can he. That is not how mother nature made human beings. When he stands in a crowd, I can still see only him, what else do people expect. He looked great for his age then when he started and looks just awesome now as well.