Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: snehal_7s

The promo is really good. It seems they have finallt changed the clothesπŸ˜† . And all of them are looking very good with glayers n all. Too excited to watch the episode.

@visrom U are like no one should enter CID team. That lady is there for the sake of episode and has to do nothing with the team. So we can tolerate her. What say?

Its just that I've not yet got over Purvi and the new lady is entering too soon. They seem to be bringing all these glam dolls into CID.
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
WOW..1! the snapshots have really come oot cool..!! an yeah Daya sir looks cool... i told you the one in he which he was the ricch man wid tasha as his wife in teh exibition..... hes similar to that one..! even ACP nd Abhi sir are lookin nice..!!

@visrom: i know no one is out of the "sadma" yet..! still the wise thing is to forget purvee... and forget the article... and just take it as a normal victims relative(sister) who wants justice... thats it...!! shes no big queen....!! πŸ˜†

and the promo is so cool..!! CID team skiing..!!! WOWWW way 2 go CID..! heeehaaa
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just  sa w the promo . i am quite laughfing about acp cap
teju_g thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Arre yaar why are we getting so many articles before every episode these days. damn yaar I don't wanna know anything more than whats provided in the promo about whats going to happen in the upcoming episode. its an investigative series for God's sake. These so called special appearance makers need to keep shut.

Anway link to the promo
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21572393/CID-26Mar2010.wmv

Some snapshots, they haven't come out well though. Daya Sir looks awesome in glares

any one observed that daya's has wore same jacket which he wore in that kerala episode (CASE DULHAN KE QATIL Ka) think  so
teju_g thumbnail
happy to see them in different clothes .πŸ˜†
prabha. thumbnail
The snow scenes are sooooooooooo cute. "Daya tumhare wazan ki wajah se itne bade bade gadde pad rahe hai". I loved the snow scenes, also when Daya Sir tripped and Abhi Sir came to him.  Freddie - "Ajibhit Sir". πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved Abhi Sir's reaction.

Dr Salunkhe and Taarika are also here. Everyone is here.

They must have had so much fun. I love snow.

Edit 1:
=====================
Who is the director of this case, why is Freddie back to buffoonery? Look at that girl who is making a special appearance, this is called acting, what a joke.

Arre yaar why did they ask Daya-Abhi to go in different location to investigate. I want to see them together.

Edit 2:
=====================
YAY!!! CID Team back together again. Forensic team did not come back after that one tini-mini scene. First break after 40 min. I like this non-stop run.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
somu_05 thumbnail
heyy..! the case ka location is so beautiful...... aww Love hill stations..! and the first scene of CID climbing up was sooo kool..1! haha it was sucha sweet scene when Abhijeet falls over daya..haha sab ludak pudAK.. awwww 😳
lol but yaar ek baat achi nahi thi... i expected ACP 2 Say daya Abhijeet tum shimla jaaoo...!!!! BUt he sent only one 2 shimla..! hmmm but now they are back again..!! haha i was laughing badly at : 1>Freddy's brain computer Damage....nd 'Ajibheet sir nd APC saab handling him'... hahaha
2> The whoel CID team was after one person... Team 1 (ACP ABHi Sir) following Karan..... and Team 2 ( Daya sir...Vivek tasha) waiting for teh same person..!!! hahah i loved it when all of them met..!! ooooohhhhhh πŸ˜ƒ finally they work together..!!!

Oh By the way.. aaj break jaldi aa gaya naa..... i mean 40 minutes i guess....!!! anyways... how does it matter.. as long as they dont cut the running time...its fine..!!
prabha. thumbnail
Hey Bhagwan, in all that cold with so much snow around, Daya-Abhi had to get into cold water too , kya kya karna padta hai. I agree our team is tough phir bhi. I love how ACP is constantly saying sambhalke. I think its our Satam Sir who is so loving and caring that it just instantly comes out, can't be written rehearsed dialog. AND I am happy that Daya-Abhi jodi was back together.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so what happened guys? as u know i cant watch cid for sometym... nt asking for written update right now,,, jst asking --- were they on holiday? y were mumbai cid called all d way to manali when manali cid can come? or is d killer from mumbai dats y our cid is here? please reply!!!
somu_05 thumbnail
GOD..1!! the last scene was so amazing.......!! Abhi sir Nd Vivek chasing on Skiis...(though it was by stuntsmen) still teh closups.. and imagining tehm as abhijeet sir was amazing... heheh...... And The way ACP held both Vivek and Abhi sir on Snow Scooter.... to keep them in Pace with the scooter shows how caring he is..!!! he dint want them to miss the climax..!! hehehe