CID
CID

India-Forums

Suggestions

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
This is just a suggestion and a thread to take advice.

The forum has become chaotic. Same stuff is discussed under different thread, different headings. And since everyone would like their opinion to be heard and discussed, we end-up posting the same stuff in all the threads. Leading to too much duplication and repetition. We almost always go off topic, end-up discussing things that are no way related to title. We need to bring some method to the madness and be a little more organized.

We have one thread where we can discuss all the current cases. However I see people open new threads for every case and some times more threads for different aspects of the case but end-up discussing the whole case. Here is my suggestion

1] We can have one thread per new case and we should strictly use that one thread to discuss everything about it including the promo. So if you want I can take the responsibility to open a thread for every "next Friday" even before the promos are out.

2] For Classic Cases where old cases are shown, we don't need new threads for each case. All discussions can go under this thread.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1353552

3] Cases shown in Re-Run Marathon can go under this thread.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1384181

4] All request for cases can go here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1339194

5] Avoid going off topic.

Edited by prabha. - 28 April 2010 at 12:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.piyabentoteju_gKal ElSujaLuvsMayurAmbrosia-purnima-

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I agree. We need some order in this forum. I was a little annoyed seeing the same topic being discussed in multiple threads. Your suggestions sound good to me. Thumbs Up I'm ok with you opening a thread every week for the new cases. We can help out too if necessary. Smile

Edited by Kal El - 20 March 2010 at 2:16am
teju_g IF-Dazzler
teju_g
teju_g

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

I agree. We need some order in this forum. I was a little annoyed seeing the same topic being discussed in multiple threads. Your suggestions sound good to me. Thumbs Up I'm ok with you opening a thread every week for the new cases. We can help out too if necessary. Smile
I too agree
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
If the Friday's episode is as good as yesterday's, we definitely need a separate thread. And it should be named appropriately. Then one thread would do.
hin_sa Senior Member
hin_sa
hin_sa

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
All right. I am on board.
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
OK so we agree to have ONE AND ONLY THREAD PER NEW CASE, then every Saturday I will open a thread for coming Friday's case. To start with I will title it with Date and Case number and once the episode is aired add the case title to it. Then starting with the promos everything can go under it.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 20 March 2010 at 3:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

somu_05sunnyp1414

somu_05 Senior Member
somu_05
somu_05

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

OK so we agree to have ONE AND ONLY THREAD PER NEW CASE, then every Saturday I will open a thread for coming Friday's case. To start with I will title it with Date and Case number and once the episode is aired add the case title to it. Then starting with the promos everything can go under it.

I agree....... but if we are referring ot as the whole case discussion here... then that should include teh written updates also... and the video updates link also...!!! and yeah another suggestion.... we can post the pics in the gallery anytime..!!! but people who gather good pics of the episode can post it over there..!! you know it will look like a complete case file..!! Big smile
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
OK once the WRITTEN UPDATES and VIDEO LINKS are up, I will add the link to those threads in the first post. SNAPSHOTS from the individual cases can come in here as well. In the gallery we can't comment, here we can discuss pics as well.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 20 March 2010 at 4:14am

Go to top