Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta's flare for blue..........gets on me too....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Princess_Priya1

IF-Sizzlerz

Princess_Priya1

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Hello everyoneSmile…….Its my chachu's wedding next week………and like always in my house I am the last one to go out for shopping……….KYA KAROON I HATE DOING SHOPPING FOR ANYTHING!.........anyways………we went to buy a dress for myself………and for wedding day I am planning to wear a saree……….YAA FOR THE FIRST TIME I WILL BE WEARING A SAREEEmbarrassed………..I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited………..and on the shop………I asked the shopkeeper to show me something in blue………..and u won' believe it……..everyone who had gone with me were staring at me…………actually my fav colours r pink and white…………and for the first time I am wearing a saree isliye they expected me to choose the same……………LEKIN THEY DON'T KNOW MISHAL's Fav colour is blue……………bas isliye………….I know u all must be thinking I am mad………….lekin kya karoon………..I am like that!..............And guess what I got this beautiful white and blue saree………..white is Harshad's fav colour………….ABB TOH I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WEARING IT NEXT WEEkEmbarrassed…………..I hope I look nice…………..waisey Mishal looks really cool in blue………….the sherwaani he wore…………jab he hit that pillow on Supriyaa………….HOW MUCH I WISH KII KOI FLOWER VASE MAARA HOTAA USS DUMB HEAD KE SARR PARAngry……………anyways…………she will get her due soon hopefully…………..Embarrassed

Here's the link to a new VM on the song…….aapkii nazron ne……………..Hope u enjoy it…………..do watch and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send in ur valuable omments too!..................SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k31H9kTdH-E

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dutta's flare for blue..........gets on me too...." in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey prem...really nice VM. This is I think my most favorite Lata Mangeshkar song. But I wish you had used the original and not the remix.

Princess_Priya1

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremLeoManav

Hello everyoneSmile??.Its my chachu's wedding next week???and like always in my house I am the last one to go out for shopping???.KYA KAROON I HATE DOING SHOPPING FOR ANYTHING!.........anyways???we went to buy a dress for myself???and for wedding day I am planning to wear a saree???.YAA FOR THE FIRST TIME I WILL BE WEARING A SAREEEmbarrassed???..I am sooooooooooooooooooo excited???..and on the shop???I asked the shopkeeper to show me something in blue???..and u won' believe it??..everyone who had gone with me were staring at me????actually my fav colours r pink and white????and for the first time I am wearing a saree isliye they expected me to choose the same?????LEKIN THEY DON'T KNOW MISHAL's Fav colour is blue?????bas isliye????.I know u all must be thinking I am mad????.lekin kya karoon???..I am like that!..............And guess what I got this beautiful white and blue saree???..white is Harshad's fav colour????.ABB TOH I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WEARING IT NEXT WEEkEmbarrassed????..I hope I look nice????..waisey Mishal looks really cool in blue????.the sherwaani he wore????jab he hit that pillow on Supriyaa????.HOW MUCH I WISH KII KOI FLOWER VASE MAARA HOTAA USS DUMB HEAD KE SARR PARAngry?????anyways????she will get her due soon hopefully????..Embarrassed

Here's the link to a new VM on the song??.aapkii nazron ne?????..Hope u enjoy it????..do watch and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send in ur valuable omments too!..................SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k31H9kTdH-E

enjoy your uncle's wedding.Smile 

Princess_Priya1

yoyo2

Goldie

yoyo2

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Hi Prem,, it is one of my old fav. songs,,, mast mast vm ,, keep it up

Edited by yoyo2 - 20 March 2010 at 12:18pm

Princess_Priya1

Princess_Priya1

IF-Sizzlerz

Princess_Priya1

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Thankx guys................Glad u liked the VM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yaa shreyaa.....even I think the uriginal version rocks lekin I didn't find it................and yaa its Mehendii tomorrow............Smile

mayur-tasha

Goldie

mayur-tasha

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
go ahead !!!!!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top