Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desigrl414

Goldie

desigrl414

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
So I was thinking after today's episode. Both Naku and Baji are pushing Datta toward Supriya, to acknowledge his love and appreciate her, which in a way is justifiable since they know nothing about sups true character and intentions. But as we all already know Sups is going to elope with her man, and once she does, how do you think that would make Naku and Baji feel then? Would Datta in a way hold them responsible or blame them for giving Sups another chance. Naku is being a little more pushy than Baji, so i feel like after everything goes down he'll kind of lash out on her and question all the things she has been telling him. And in the end maybe Naku will feel a little guilty to having pushed Datta into another betrayal and heartbreak.

What do you all think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

apknfjholshonapinky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guilty?" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
DesiGirl, You hit the bulls eye...I was thinking exactly the same for Nakku.....You see she is keeping her love aside to make sure that the man she loves gets all the love in the world. She is pushing Dutta harder than anyone, even Baaji....She always has some teachings that her Aayi would have taught her.....Dutta has started openign to these feelings again because of her and when he gets a second jolt, I dont even want to imagine what would be his condition.....There would definitely be a scene wherein he would shout at Naku for her teachings and Naku will blame herself for all this wrong doing....Things would be in such a mess that I guess MalMal More would be the breather...yes, I know, I am talking about the villain - MalMal More as he would finally break the ice and make Dutta realize that Nakku loves him!!! even if it means taking a bullet!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 March 2010 at 12:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

desigrl414

Goldie

desigrl414

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
yea i this may sound silly, but i got a little sad thinking about datta yelling at naku. i've loved their interaction the past 2 days! i feel like when he finds out sups betrayed him, he is going to take out all his frustration, hurt, anger on nakusha. and i can already picture the scene where he's yelling at her about all the "bashans" she gave him about pyaar. poor naku, all she wants is her datta sahib to be happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Yes you are right...Baji and Naku love Datta and are really pushing him to make an effort to like Sups. Left to himself Datta wouldnt have tried even this much. Naku is pushing him a little harder than Baji.
Coming to Datta's reaction after the betrayal I feel its tough to guess. Datta is a very unpredictable character. He might be furious...he might be hurt...or he might be calm(as he always had a bad feeling about Sups). If he is furious he will lash out against Baji and Naku as these people love him the most and wouldnt retaliate. Naku more as she will make it her business to interfere if he is doing something like drinking. Baji will escape some fury as he knows how to keep out of Datta's way when Datta is furious. I am sure Datta will be hurt and his old wounds will again become raw. That will make Naku feel really guilty for pushing him. Even if Datta takes the betrayal calmly Naku will feel really bad. But yes I think after this setback it will be upon MalMal Morey to get out sher and sherni together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelsshonapinky

desigrl414

Goldie

desigrl414

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
yea i agree with you too..i hope sups leaves by next week. so then we can start naku & datta's story. also gettin even more cute scenes between the two. Smile

redsky

redsky

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I love how you raised this question of betrayal desigirl

I for one am dying to see Sups elope with the guy on steroids.

I am actually looking forward to Dutta's reaction/yelling or whatever. Coz that would mean that Sups for sure is out of the picture. WE ALL KNOW she's going to run away, then why do we have to see it all!

agh

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I dont think Datta shud blame Naku.When he himself didnt know supriya's intentions how can poor naku & baaji know.They both just wanted him to be happy & trusted supriya blindly.

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 March 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I am hoping he wont blame either of them. Datta so far has been a very fair guy. I feel the most justified reaction from Datta would be he telling Naku and Baji that thats why he's suspicious of a thing called love. Another possibility is Datta withdrawing into a shell. But before that I hope either Datta or Baji beat up the mawali for pimping his gf.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.