surnita
surnita

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 2:08am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Heyher this is a discussion forum, you have your opinion.  Others disagree.  Not everyone is of your opinion and we have a right to disagree if we wish to do so ok!

I totally respect your religion but I dont think this forum is the right place to air religious views.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Ok, everyone has different viewpoints on religion. There have been more conflicts in the name of God and Religion in this world than for any other reason.

From an outsider's POV, this is what I saw: Heyher stated her opinion and Surnita stated her opinion. End of Story.

Anyway, I notice that this discussion is leading nowhere and instead it is becoming a personal issue. Any more topics about religion WILL be deleted by Moderators.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkusum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index