armaan_luver

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 6:19am | IP Logged

i did not realize this was preachingreligions-forums.com

my apologies

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

So your saying girls who wear western clothes are asking to be raped?  I have seen may women in Hijab who wear so much bloody eyeliner - the eyes being the only part a man sees and have sexy gold sandals peeping out of their outfit.  How is that religious?

A man should control himself regardless of what a woman is wearing.  There is no excuse for raping someone.  If a man rapes a woman in what way is it the womans fault - No means No.

How do we know rape does not occur frequently in Islamic and indeed other Asian civilisations.  The fact is rape is such a shameful topic in these countries that no poor woman would dare report it let alone admit it to a family member.  Hence there are no reliable figures for rape in these countries and we all know it occurs there dont we!

heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

WHO ASK THE NUMBER OF RAPES IN THOSE COUNTRIES? BESIDES IT WAS MY VIEWPOINT SO READ THAT FIRST AND PLEASE LET ME TELL YOU THAT THERE IS NO HIJAB FOR FACE AND LEGS OR FEETS. MAYBE YOU DIDNT KNEW THAT AND aarmaan_luver JUST SHUT YOUR CRAB OK MY OPINION IS MY OPINION  READ THE TOPIC FIRST THEN START WITH YOUR SH*T

heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
AND I MEAN LEGS UPTO ANKLES U DONT HAVE TO WEAR BURKHA
armaan_luver Groupbie
armaan_luver
armaan_luver

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
LOL
heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
what cracking u up not funny!!@!Angry
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
hey heyher.. not to interferre butit might be that the moderators deleted it but what did armaan_luver say? All i see is her laughing

don't get me wrong but i'm confused Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkusum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index