Enough already I give up on raghav and sia love !

Posted: 14 years ago
I am really upset right now I don't know how to react because I give up on raghav and sia love's story I know belive that they will never reunit sorry people I have to move on intill raghav and sia are not together I am going on strike meaning I am not tons watch the show intill I found they are together for good ! Intill that I have found such a cute shows one on star plus and star one dil mill Gaye and other one star plus is called well it too hard for me too spell so shot cut SGP they are really cute and sweet so I will on strike for the show and will be watching these two shows but to tell you the truth I just can't Handel it no more sorry I will be back once I see if they are showing what we wanna see do write back to me !!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Me too sweetie with u on this not watching laadoo till rasia r back together as it is there is enough sanjogi crap on the serial n now rasia..CV's have again lost ittttt
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't care much for their love or pairing for that matter but I would really like to see siya taking revenge on ammaji but I have my doubts because her role has been downgraded to a puppet in the show. I wanted to laugh when she vowed yet again to take revenge in todays episode
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sia has become the perfect example of "empty vessels make more noise" ... perhaps its the kitchen effect 😆

Her character has been made into a caricature...

sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its really sad 4m creativehead.they must make good story or twist,nt lyk,in dis serial always ammaji win,other ppl lose...tht means adharma wins over dharma...its bad...so its high tym 2 show ammaji's fall...hope they will understand us...
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have already stop watching it n i wont watch till rasia unite 4 gud........yuc seriAL !
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elgee

Sia has become the perfect example of "empty vessels make more noise" ... perhaps its the kitchen effect 😆

Her character has been made into a caricature...

Ab saare time naukar ki tarah kitchen mein rahegi to "kitchen affect" nahi hoga to kya hoga !!

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaSia

Ab saare time naukar ki tarah kitchen mein rahegi to "kitchen affect" nahi hoga to kya hoga !!

LOL Sarada, well pointed out.

Woh haveli main aur kya hai karne ke liye ....
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
though initially i was against their pairng after wat raghav has done 2 sia & if i were 2 write it i wudn't've let both 2 fall 4 each oder.but now CV's've changd da story so atleast they shud show more maturity on raghav's part.  Edited by tiny15 - 14 years ago