Harry Potter

IMP Notice: Please Check and Reply

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys 😊

As you all probably know, the HP forum is becoming quite inactive and we need ideas to make it more active. We are thinking of putting up the WITS and MOTW again, but we need more ideas from you all. Is there anything (contest,game,discussion,thread) that you all will definitely participate in?

Please reply :)
HP Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great idea!
I wouldnt mind volunteering for the GOTW types..or maybe even the MOTW..:))
Free from next week for a while..will surely want to contribute...:))

Maybe we could also have some debates?
Something like whether what a character did in a particular instance was right or somewhat quite the oppsosite of what was required?

Maybe even member of the week...can be bought back again..:))
Jus lemme know when we start..will be ready to post!
~Aru

Hm....you are right Aish...Harry potter Forum is not as active as it used to be........I think maybe you should continue with the witch in spotlight and the muggle of the week simultaneously like you used to and organize contests...and personal opinion....I don't think this character of the month is as fun as we had interpreted it to be. So we can have contests....like signature making contests or maybe something we can write and submit....or you can come up with those cool contest ideas you had when you conducted those celeb of the month in the Disney Forum....like shopping spree.........and you know. :P And Debates are good...really cool actually.........that's about it for now. Will write back as soon as I get some more.
^ Thanks guys!

I actually discussed it with Lalitha and chhilt and they both like the debate idea ;) The other ideas sounds fun as well, will definitely talk about them and let you guys know!

I also agree that Character of the Month was not as fun as I thought it would be. By just the 2nd one it turned kind of slow and dragged.
chhilt thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^^ I agree that the Character of the Month isn't as fun as it used to be back when it first started.... I like Ashy's idea of different contests.... and I'd like to thank Aru for volunteering to help :)
Guys this is Aish! I changed my username, just thought I would make that clear!

LOL!
Lets close the COTM........but we had fun for sure........lets start with a contest.....and there are new members in the Harry Potter Forum......its easy to put them in the spotlight as witch or wizard.
chhilt thumbnail
^^ I agree... let's see what we can do :) If anyone has ideas, please post them in this thread or PM either Aish, Lily or me :)
^ Yup :) I agree it will be easy to do a Witch/Wizard in the Spotlight with a lot of new members. Edited by aishi.muffin - 14 years ago
missindia26 thumbnail
MOTW and WITS would be good :)
And yeah more debates about characters and stuff, or even random ones about anything HP-related, I think there's loads of people here who love to discuss :)