Frequent Posters

ANGELZZF thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
HAPPY BIRTH DAY
I AM A NEW MEMBER OVER HERE
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Oh gosh I m late😲😭...But anyways its better late than never😳...

Many many happy returns of the day Mitesh..may all your wishes come true and may god bless you with lots of love ,happiness and success in lifeπŸ˜ƒ...I also wish that this year u get a GF for yourself quicklyπŸ˜†πŸ˜›...All the best for your future as well..I m sure u will b a rocking doctor in the future bole toh Munnabhai styleπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†..

Ok now do the birthday boy need any more cake or chocolatesπŸ€”..I m sure u hv got enuogh from your friends nowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...its time u throw us a party...

Last but not the least..whats your age MiteshπŸ˜‰..now don't tell me even boys try to hide their age these daysπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago
happy birthday mitesh sir..may u always attain happiness and success in life...keep rocking I-F
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday, Mitesh! πŸ₯³πŸ˜ƒ
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
First of all thanks a lot to the Crazies for thinking about this unofficial crazy person.πŸ˜† Secondly, Mimi and "company"πŸ˜› hats off to you!πŸ‘ You guys have found out a lot.. things that even I have forgot now!πŸ˜† And lastly thank you for the birthday wishes/compliments. It really lifted my mood when I saw this thread. Sadly the net wasn't working at home. I will reply to this thread in boldπŸ˜›
-------------------
A long long time ago when God ji wasn't looking, a little baby slipped away from his play pen and ended up falling down to Earth. He tried calling out to God ji, but see, things didn't work out... and as a punishment, he was forced to live with HUMANS 😳
But 😲 this little baby didn't waste too much time dwelling. Instead, he landed up finding India-Forums. He made a point to spam every single forum that he was familiar with! He worked extremely hard to keep the forums active, and he ended up being recognized for that time, effort, and commitment.
Although he's more on the silent side, a lot of us know who this person is. Before we get down to business, let's go down memory lane by playing a guesing game! *bounces*

Just have to say that there are a handful of humans whom living with isn't hell like my family friends, IF friends and my best friend Shej.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

- He's a Mr. Mod man 😲😳

- He's Gujrati 😎

- He watches like everything.
(Okay, not really, but we got tired of stalking πŸ˜†)

You mean I get bored easily that is why I end up watching bits of everything.πŸ˜†

- He makes like jaw-drop/break worthy sigs 😳 He's like the GREEK SIG MAKING GOD

-He has NEVER changed his username

Any suggestions for a new one?πŸ€”

- He owns two very very VERY successful forums, and I'm extremely lucky to be working on one of those forums with him and his best friend on I-F πŸ˜ƒ
His journey started here:

- He was MOTW for several forums... I hope this refreshes some memories:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=589446

- In 2005, his mommy wanted to cancel SONY and switch to Star Plus and so he created a poll to see which channel the I-Fians preferred

dYeah.. I remember that poll. The one that still makes me feel dumb after four years. I ended up posting it the most popular sections of IF then getting a pm from a mod saying it would have been best if I had done this in the members lounge.. she complained she has to clean up my mess.🀣 Can't even remember which mod it was.πŸ˜†

- Although he won't admit it, he used to encourage spamming. 😊 And if you're Mr. Mod man and are going to deny this, I have proof 😎:

Yes, these posts are a bit outdated, but they still count for something 🀣

We all need to spam to release our stress right?

- He was a fan of Karunya (who is NOT a girl apparently πŸ€”) from Indian Idol 2

Who said he was a girl? He is a brilliant singer.πŸ‘πŸ˜›

- He is a "very friendly, calm, and professional mod." Those are his very own words

- He's someone who can multitask without killing himself... unlike the rest of us πŸ˜†

Mimi, multitasking kills me in the long run. I need a vacation!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

- Four years ago on this very day, his first birthday on I-F was celebrated:

And his second:

Well, this wonderful person is none other than our very own magnificent MiteshMitesh, on behalf of all the Crazy Creatives, I'd like to wish you an amazing birthday!

From the little time that I've known you, I've realized that you're immensley talented and very very helpful! I'm glad I work with you on A/S!

Here's a little something from us to you:

Thanks Mimi. It is superbb!

And I'd also like to take this time to thank -Ravjot- who went through every single post Mitesh has posted and replied to in the past. 🀣 You are one amazing Stalker Macaroni!

-------------------

So Ravjot helped you? You know when I first read this thread I thought the information must have been provided by Shej (Ambrosia). She knows every tiny detail about my IF journey. More then me (which is scaryπŸ˜†). But to see all this info found by Ravjot (is there another informal name I can call you by?πŸ˜›) shows you guys spent a lot of time so once again thanks a lot. My memories have truely been refreshed. Besides Mimi, Ravs and Shej there is one more person I need to thank for this thread and I am sure she knows who she is.

@ Everyone else: Thank you for the birthday wishes.