janam divas mubarak
A long long time ago when God ji wasn't looking, a little baby slipped away from his play pen and ended up falling down to Earth. He tried calling out to God ji, but see, things didn't work out... and as a punishment, he was forced to live with HUMANS
But this little baby didn't waste too much time dwelling. Instead, he landed up finding India-Forums. He made a point to spam every single forum that he was familiar with! He worked extremely hard to keep the forums active, and he ended up being recognized for that time, effort, and commitment.
Although he's more on the silent side, a lot of us know who this person is. Before we get down to business, let's go down memory lane by playing a guesing game! *bounces*
- He's a Mr. Mod man
- He's Gujrati
- He watches like everything.
(Okay, not really, but we got tired of stalking )
- He makes like jaw-drop/break worthy sigs He's like the GREEK SIG MAKING GOD
-He has NEVER changed his username
- He owns two very very VERY successful forums, and I'm extremely lucky to be working on one of those forums with him and his best friend on I-F
His journey started here:
- He was MOTW for several forums... I hope this refreshes some memories:
- In 2005, his mommy wanted to cancel SONY and switch to Star Plus and so he created a poll to see which channel the I-Fians preferred
- Although he won't admit it, he used to encourage spamming. And if you're Mr. Mod man and are going to deny this, I have proof :
Yes, these posts are a bit outdated, but they still count for something
- He was a fan of Karunya (who is NOT a girl apparently ) from Indian Idol 2
- He is a "very friendly, calm, and professional mod." Those are his very own words
- He's someone who can multitask without killing himself... unlike the rest of us
- Four years ago on this very day, his first birthday on I-F was celebrated:
And his second:
Well, this wonderful person is none other than our very own magnificent Mitesh! Mitesh, on behalf of all the Crazy Creatives, I'd like to wish you an amazing birthday!
From the little time that I've known you, I've realized that you're immensley talented and very very helpful! I'm glad I work with you on A/S!
Here's a little something from us to you:
And I'd also like to take this time to thank -Ravjot- who went through every single post Mitesh has posted and replied to in the past. You are one amazing Stalker Macaroni!
Edited by mimi0295 - 19 March 2010 at 5:00pm