Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapabjewonpandey1SeverusSnapetazzi_gstar_786jaya_2712nik_87colorchannelolalalaasashbloverashitasshamsimanishabentvfrnds001preearies7kripsyrgattuMona_Mauryasups2222kimpantanya_vicoolfirepamk06ggcricregularinfosanjukta..dmg_soniafahsaadRuhani..fj08Ashi22desigirl_18sam.natzminuuadventure_gurlEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19th March Written Updt:AbHer r Exposed Before Omi" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@ Jyots...awesome post!....loved the funny take on today's episode LOLLOL...."Ram telling Raavan about Sita"...so true.
I hope Omi doesn't fasao Abeer in some crime...plz nooooo....that would be  real hell,  TN would pakka disown him then...

Edited by kimpan - 19 March 2010 at 2:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcricRuhani..

ggcric

Goldie

ggcric

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

@ jyoti ;-grt analysis n written update

1. when leher was talking 2 abheer n telling him that omi is not a gud guy, she shd have narrated d scene which omi created with her in d

corridor, that  might hve gven some hint 2 abheer that omi is not a good guy n is  troubling leher

2. d cruel omi, he is telling 2 himself that leher is his begum(queen), cruel intentions of omi

3. Omi is a lier- when he asks abeer that d girl(leher) is a new admission?, I hve not yet seen in her in d college ( wht is this, a few

hours before only he had troubled leher in d corridor)

4.  when omi said 2 abheer that if ur tension is leher then he wil brg tension in her life.. at that point I was not able 2  understand

abheer's reaction, he shd hve said 2 him, hey wht d hell r u tinking???? u wil trouble leher???,

( here abeer doesnt know that omi has a liking 4 leher, but he shd get 2 know omi's intentions asap, otherwise it wil b late)

5. Precap- this shows omi is after leher ( love??? ah!!!!) n this is a bad news 4 Yarav

6- n ur German Language ( I may b wrong )- he was saying to his insider that wht's d name of ur biology's teacher in 8th class ( he wanted

to ask him whether his teacher has not told him that in chest there is also a heart adjacent to lungs? )

He said 2 him that for d past 2 days his heart is pumping very fast, but he thought it was not his heart but lungs as he had done some

serious physical actions in d form of fight in college  n also he was angry y police was eating free food from a poor vendor.
Another reason 4 his anger was y his begum (leher) is after abeer.

But later he realised it was his heart only that was pumping fast, as after watching leher he is totally attracted towards her n has a

liking 4 her ( uske dil main ghantiyaa bajne shuru ho gayi thi)

Then he told 2 his insider that d medicine for his fast pumping of heart will be available from d street ( of leher's house) at which u are

standing ( i.e. Leher is d medicine n he wants every info abt her)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhani..

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Fabbbb update Jyots ... like always!! Embarrassed 

I loved the episode .. only for AbHer's scene! And must say .. Abeer had some fantastic dialogues today .. and equally fab expressions and attitude!! Love how straightforward they are .. he again told her clearly how he is hurting, but will stay away coz thats what she wants. And she too .. openly said that she has feelings for him .. which is something, coming from her! I saw them take another step in their relationship!! Clap 

GK was fabbb .. and though Yami could now stop with the crying, atleast she wasn't phoot phoot ke roying!! LOL LOL 

Omi bhaiya .. the less said the better!! Dead Dead Though I must say, the actor is doing a fab job!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcric

shuban

shuban

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
sahi hai post..very gud writting.keep it up............

musatfadking

musatfadking

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:39am | IP Logged
fantastic update,so detailed update .thank u so much for update .i m completely dependent on update bcoz i dont stay in india & i used to see this show when its repeated, but since they stop repeat telecast i m dependent on updates.after redeaing updated i download the best parts

SeverusSnape

SeverusSnape

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Abeer is still not matured enough person in the serial and is still a amateur boy . He should not have told Omi all about Leher as information is liable to be misused blatantly and Leher may be stalked or harassed by Omi .Now Omi may visit Abeer 's locality on pretext of meeting him and actually his aim would be Leher .

ankita.sushant

ankita.sushant

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thank You .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top