Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Week Highlights-Was this week boring and dragged?

Poll Question: Was this week boring and being dragged?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
26 [78.79%]
7 [21.21%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

In my opinion, except for Baaji's dance on "Kitne Bhi tu Karle Sitam, Hans Hans ke sahenge hum" (Can I stop humming it??? Confused), Dutta occasional 1000 Watt smiles Embarrassed and Baaji dialogues in todays episode, "Yeh Ladki ek din aapko yeda banake chodagi"Smile, the week remained boring and I felt it is being dragged unnecessarilyCry.....I was a little disappoined as there was no action.Cry......They dedicated one episode to Sups feeding DuttaAngry, next episode to her cooking for him etcAngry.....1 food item per dayDead!!! So, I felt that it is been purposely dragged!!Dead

We are used to seeing some cool action in this serial and hence the disappointment.....Ofcourse I agree with Fivr that in other Soaps they carry on such stupid track for 3-6 monthsDead, atleast in LTL they progressed well, but I guess its the much eager anticipation of seeing how Dutta will see Naku's real face, of feeling how Dutta will fall in love with Naku, that is making these things dull for me.....Cry

Although, In my opinion again, I feel the reason creatives are dragging Sups plot is (apart from the fact that she is being signed for other serial and she hasnt started shooting yet, so, keep her employed till then and not increase the unemployemnt rate Wink) that if they divulge Naku's face soon in front of Dutta then whole concept of the serial - the dark face goes away.....so, they want to show 2 things,
1) Keep the dark face for long to make viewers get to know Naku for what she really is and keep the actualy concept of the serial aliveSmile
2) Make Dutta love Naku the way she is and realize that she is not just all about external beauty but also internal beauty...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
Whats the point if he falls for her after he sees her real face...... and hence, Naku as Koyal has to go on for long to justify the story line......If this deduction is true then I am sure they are planning to ensure that Naku's real beauty comes out soon in front of Dutta either immediately before the marriage but after he falls for her or immediately after marriage!!!
If this deduction is true, then I think creatives are justified and I will stand by them even among these boring episodes!!SmileTongue

-DD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthad-Fivr-

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
i seriously dunno why they are dragging this sups thingie esp with other shows pulling up their socks with ipl. but on a positive note looks like show is catching up on ratings and colors has started to push the show. this weekend there is a LTL omnibus on saturday.
Dew-drop IF-Veteran Member
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
It waz a total drag this week ...
The story still standing at the same point .....!

Had it not been 4 Baaji ...the whole week waz boring ....
I would say baaji the saviour of this week & of course Dutta 1000 watt smile ...!Embarrassed

Edited by Dew-drop - 19 March 2010 at 2:16pm

aasthadAbhiAni

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

i seriously dunno why they are dragging this sups thingie esp with other shows pulling up their socks with ipl. but on a positive note looks like show is catching up on ratings and colors has started to push the show. this weekend there is a LTL omnibus on saturday.

Hey thanks a lot, I didnt know about LTL Omnibus!!! And yes, I am very glad that the ratings are pickign up...I hope the creatives arent thinking that till the ratings are high they will keep the Sups track ON as they feel that this track is gathering TRPs....Once the TRPs start to slip, they will change the track,.....

I hope they understand that the TRPs are high because we viewers expecting anytime there would be Sups exit and Nakya dn Duttas track will start......too much delay might be hazarduous!!!

AbhiAniRockChicGirl

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

<font color="#0033cc">It waz a total drag this week ...
The story still standing at the same point .....!

Had it not been 4 Baaji ...the whole week waz boring ....
I would say baaji the saviour of this week & of course Dutta 1000 watt smile ...!Embarrassed
</font>

Totally.....Baaji's song sequence was a saviour....Can I stop humming - "Kitne bhi tu karle sitam...."
Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Votes are highest for the motion that the week was dull....I was hoping against hope that my motion is denied.....but as long as the TRPs are High and that is maintained, we should be happy!!
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I really liked the episodes this week since we did get TaSha scenes and Baji was there to entertain us in the sangeet ceremony. But then there was a lot of Supriya and her BF and then scene of Supriya and dutta on that moonlight dinner. Dead
Also since we all know Supriya is going to run away, then why are the creatives dragging it soo much. I hope the creatives really end this track soon before the ratings start falling. Supriya and BF need to leave asap. They should start TaSha's love story so that the ratings go higher and I think that is exactly what the audience is waiting for.
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I guess they are having this Sups trying to woo/seduce Datta track to prepare for Datta to lash out against all the people who are now convincing him to give love another chance in his life. Otherwise the whole track and logic is stupid.

Go to top