Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Nels

IF-Rockerz

Nels

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
So finally Dutta has fallen for Supriya Confused!

I know by now all of you have watched today's episode. When he eats the Karanji made by Supriya, it is quite clear from his eyes (which speaks alot though he does not) that he liked it. And immediately after having it he called Baaji and asked him to get their kid, who is in jail, to be forgiven and released. After saying this he looks towards Supriya. This gesture of his is quite suggestive. May be like he was indirectly trying to say Supriya, in front of all, that I have forgiven your past behaviour towards me and have trusted each and every word said by you yesterday night on terrace. Thus, it was an indirect and hidden compliment.
Also, I think Naku saying that he did not compliment Supriya for her efforts is wrong. As we all including Naku know that Dutta is an introvert and hesitates in expressing love openly. So if she understands him very well, she should have understood that otherwise not talking Dutta spoke in front of Supriya and that too about forgiveness after having her Karanjis.

What do you guys think?

But over all this is quite upsetting Cry because in this case he has to be prepared for another heart break! I hope that on Monday when he goes to look for Supriya, he finds her feeding her bf and gets to know the whole plan (which obviously is not gonna happen).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadAbhiAnilovely

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally Dutta has fallen for Supriya :(" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
hmmm...i havent watched the episode but i feel from what i have seen of datta so far he's not the one to fall for someone so easily. though yes i feel he was totally turned off from her sometime back but now he's willing to again give a chance to the relationship. which i guess is right from his point of view. afterall supriya is soon to be his wife. we know he's in for another disappointment...but not datta. plus i feel if left to himself he wudnt have been willing to trust supriya. but with naku, baji pushing him all the time has convinced him to give the relationship a try. i guess all this is leading his being completely turned off from love after supriya's betrayal and a tough job at hand for naku to convince him of her love.
but i seriously dont think he will fall as much as in love with supriya as he was with seema.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013lovely

lovely

IF-Dazzler

lovely

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nelufar

I know by now all of you have watched today's episode. When he eats the Karanji made by Supriya, it is quite clear from his eyes (which speaks alot though he does not) that he liked it. And immediately after having it he called Baaji and asked him to get their kid, who is in jail, to be forgiven and released. After saying this he looks towards Supriya. This gesture of his is quite suggestive. May be like he was indirectly trying to say Supriya, in front of all, that I have forgiven your past behaviour towards me and have trusted each and every word said by you yesterday night on terrace. Thus, it was an indirect and hidden compliment.
Also, I think Naku saying that he did not compliment Supriya for her efforts is wrong. As we all including Naku know that Dutta is an introvert and hesitates in expressing love openly. So if she understands him very well, she should have understood that otherwise not talking Dutta spoke in front of Supriya and that too about forgiveness after having her Karanjis.

What do you guys think?

But over all this is quite upsetting Cry because in this case he has to be prepared for another heart break! I hope that on Monday when he goes to look for Supriya, he finds her feeding her bf and gets to know the whole plan (which obviously is not gonna happen).

I went and saw the scene again after reading your post.. But I feel that even though he looked at her and was talking about forgiveness. He has not fallen for Sups. He is ready to give her a chance after listening to naku's love wala lecture. He will still end up with a heartbreak and Naku and Baji will be terribly guilty but I don't think he has fallen for her..That's not Dutta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_2013

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
No i don he has fallen 4 her yet ...
he must hav decided to giv her a chance ....!

Pallavi_2013

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Shocked Naahhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm not going to believe he falls for her but is willing to give her a chance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadPallavi_2013

nsb416

Goldie

nsb416

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I think Naku is pushing him to Sup and he is going to do it because of that.

Pallavi_2013

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Jiska Mujhse dar tha woh hi hua!!! AngryHe dinally did start falling for her..Angry..................Dutta Noooooooooooooo...............Listen to us....we will show you the torch........Sups and that 2 piece knicker BG, tere ko to hum chodenge nahi!!!! Angry

Edited by Dancingdoll - 19 March 2010 at 5:05pm

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Originally posted by nelufar

What do you guys think?

I went and saw the scene again after reading your post.. But I feel that even though he looked at her and was talking about forgiveness. He has not fallen for Sups. He is ready to give her a chance after listening to naku's love wala lecture. He will still end up with a heartbreak and Naku and Baji will be terribly guilty but I don't think he has fallen for her..That's not Dutta.

after watching the epi i agree with u...he's not really fallen for her...but has decided to give their relationship a try.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top