Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Haan.....CID -related and IF-related too. Hai na jiya?Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CASE-'Sr.Inspector Abhijeet' (Page 8)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Haan.....CID -related and IF-related too. Hai na jiya?Wink
yup
Daya's dilogueDead
Abhijeet's expressionsCryClap
Daya's friendshipCryClap
PurviDeadDeadDeadAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BellastielSaadritaRashida15

Saadrita

IF-Dazzler

Saadrita

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Only CID episode that has managed to bring tears to my eyes. The day after this was aired, I remember I was going on a holiday. But throughout the trip I could not concentrate on anything. My mind was still trapped in this episode. People were questioning what had happened to me after all this. This epi had cast a spell on me. But it just spoiled my holiday. & this man- Aditya Srivatav...... I could not think about anything else but him for few days. I was feeling that he is standing next to me, with that painful expression.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseBellastiel

Rashida15

IF-Rockerz

Rashida15

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Actually, I was sooo spellbound with this episode, that my parents were confused what had happened to me all of a sudden!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saadrita

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
@Rashida dear, I've felt the very same and while watching this episode with my entire family parents,grandparents,siblings,uncles etc..My heart was just dropping heartbeats while watching this incredible episode.I was thinking between stunningly awesome and sword over neck stress.SmileCryBut this episode just took my breath away and my relatives could then see my obsession and reason for feeling this way.They then understood fully what CID meant to me.The fact that I extremelly,extremelly in love with this show and would do anything to see my heroes and heroines happily in action.SmileI loved the teams effort and dialouges.They made it very intense and emotional but in the end it was simply breathtaking.Tongue

Edited by tasharose - 28 December 2010 at 9:14pm

Saadrita

Saadrita

IF-Dazzler

Saadrita

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
& the way Tasha supported Abhijeet unconditionally.-She just won my heart with it.. And about Madam P  Dead

Edited by Saadrita - 29 December 2010 at 12:10am

tasharose

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Yeah Tasha got along with everyone and was always with them to give them support.They gave her much importance too.ACP sir even realized in the end and admitted how great of a cop she was.Abhijeet sir and Tasha have been investigating a lot and worked beautifully together.Not only that but everyone was impresed with her.Oops this isn't one of the Tasha's death threads.Sorry if anyone unappreciates me accidently posting the importance of Tasha in depth on this thread.

Edited by tasharose - 29 December 2010 at 11:33am

SaadritaRashida15

Saadrita

IF-Dazzler

Saadrita

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yes Abhijeet & Tasha shared a nice senior-junior relationship evident from the AC series as well.  But in this particular case everyone gave mindblowing performances. Specially that scene in the forensic lab, when that blood test was being done. Awesome sequence. Clap 

tasharoseRashida15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top