Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Originally posted by wanderer

If anybody can help me. HOw did Abhijit land up in that video in the first place???ConfusedWhat was he doing with that killer? 

From what I understood this is what happened. 15 years ago, the killer killed Siddhartha and was waiting with a camera to get hold of a bakra he could put the whole blame on. Abhi Sir unfortunately just happened to enter that room, he sees the boy bleeding with a knife still stuck in the wound. In trying to help him, he takes out the knife and in the mean time the killer is capturing all this on camera. Abhi Sir happens to see him and questions him about what he is doing. They have that small scuffle due to which the killer's hand becomes visible in the video. I assume since the video did not come out as expected so the killer did not show it to the police. Then years later the killer sees Abhijit Sir. He is lucky again since Abhi Sir does not remember anything but Paresh happens to get hold of this video which clearly shows that Abhi Sir is not guilty. So the killer kills him as well.

However this case is not so much about the case itself than it is about relationships. Every relationship was tested here. And I think it was Abhi Sir's character that just shined all the way, only due to that first scene where Daya Sir is doubting Abhi Sir, Daya Sir lagged a tad bit behind him. But I love their friendship.

Thanks. I just asked bcz I thought I had missed something important. We had power failure for a couple of minutes.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CASE-'Sr.Inspector Abhijeet' (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
The time when Salunkhe assured that it was not abhijeets blood sample...!!! and when he gives the resignation..... and he totally breaks down while saying itne saal yeh kaam kiya sir... aur ab yeh pata chalta hai toh... .gosh..!! i just cant see him break down..... you know hes my actual strength... whenever i am giving any exam or in a crushed up situation... i think how Abhi sir has never cried.. so probably you can get over this situation without doing the same..!!! Cry but after all hez a human being too..!!! but it was really depressing Abhi sir crying..!! and ACP readinng his letter and saying " kabhi socha nahi tha yeh din dekhna padega" immediately all the sequences where i d seen ADA laughing or enjoying or teasing Freddy came up in my mind.. nd i was liek "Socha toh maine bhi nahi tha"..!!! Ouch Tongue Anyways.....!!!!

i just hope they dont show Purvee in nxt episode just to show that Abhi fulfilled his promise of reuniting daya-Purvee...!!   so just a note 2 Abhi Sir.....       
"Its okay Abhi Sir... Some Promises are meant to be broken...! especially these ones..!! LOL "

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

i just hope they dont show Purvee in nxt episode just to show that Abhi fulfilled his promise of reuniting daya-Purvee...!!   so just a note 2 Abhi Sir.....       
"Its okay Abhi Sir... Some Promises are meant to be broken...! especially these ones..!! LOL "

They could change Michael to Fredricks and change Fredrick's wife's name several times...I am sure they can bring a more mature looking lady to play Purvee.

I don't like this stupid model-like, silly girl looking pinky  Barbie doll playing Daya's girlfriend.

Yuckkkkk!!!
Dead

They could have made her look better actually, with proper make-up and wardrobe. When I saw the photo of her in the other forum, she was ok.

The fact that she made Daya suspect Abhijeet's memory loss makes me hate her even more....the more I see her  on youtube, the more I seem to hate her.AngryAngryAngryAngry

Abhijeet-Tarika is far far better, though she might be a bit taller than him. She is at least intellectual, has a good career, is an independent woman and fits him right.

Edited by visrom - 20 March 2010 at 4:45am

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
After seeing the yesterdays episode. I can say every time I watch CID to find out logics how the crime happened. But after I watched yesterdays episode I remembered Mahi's (Dhoni)wording from Lays Ad. When he says its ILLOGICAL . No its DILOGICAL. Logic was not so strong but acting and ABHI- DAYA friendship stole the show. Awesome.

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

The fact that she made Daya suspect Abhijeet's memory loss makes me hate her even more....the more I see her on youtube, the more I seem to hate her.Angry

Abhijeet-Tarika is far far better, though she might be a bit taller than him. She is at least intellectual, has a good career, is an independent woman and fits him right.

i agree..!! the time Daya said " kahin yeh yaadaash khone ka bas ek naatak toh nahi tha" i was like Shocked mouth open.... and i wanted to shake Daya sir by his soulder and say "jaago daya sir jaago...... us daayan purvee k vash se bahar niklo..." LOL that was really a shock 2 me.. as well as Abhi Sir..!!! Embarrassed

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I totally agree dis time v shud b Dillogical than thinking abt pure logic in the episode...but there were quite a number of things which i didnt undrstand(although for me this episode stands as the best of 2010 or may b the best of its kind)..if somebody could clarify....

1)  As far as i remember in the CASE OF STOLE DYNAMITE (1st episode of Abhijeet) he was Abhijeet the inspector even b4 his memory loss...n dat was around 11 yrs bak.
then where does dis Arvind come in from? y was he being referred to as Arvind in yest's episode?? n when he was Arvind he wasnt an Inspector???
so does that mean he changed his name or something in those days to Abhijeet n then joined Police??? n how can some1 who has been a suspect of murder case become a police inspector suddenly?? i didnt get the facts rite or was it scripting mistake??

2) In 1 scene Tasha said dat the last call on Paresh's cell was from Abhijeet... how was dat possible?? there was no mention of dis later on in the show...y wud ABhi call Paresh?? n he never said nething abt it either....

the 3rd doubt was abt the video...but Prabhadi explained dat well enough...

plss clarify some1..

but inspite of all this i loved the episode the most!! i saw it soo many times since yest!!! family getting pised wid me cos day n night m watching the same thing...although i have my maths xam dis monday(class 12 boards!! ISC examinations...)but cant help it...

very xcieds for 26th episode..heard its gonna b very interesting...CID raising its bar higher wid each episode!! A big round of applause for our favourite TEAM...HATS OFF TO THEM!!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagnikasenapati

I totally agree dis time v shud b Dillogical than thinking abt pure logic in the episode...but there were quite a number of things which i didnt undrstand(although for me this episode stands as the best of 2010 or may b the best of its kind)..if somebody could clarify....

1)  As far as i remember in the CASE OF STOLE DYNAMITE (1st episode of Abhijeet) he was Abhijeet the inspector even b4 his memory loss...n dat was around 11 yrs bak.
then where does dis Arvind come in from? y was he being referred to as Arvind in yest's episode?? n when he was Arvind he wasnt an Inspector???
so does that mean he changed his name or something in those days to Abhijeet n then joined Police??? n how can some1 who has been a suspect of murder case become a police inspector suddenly?? i didnt get the facts rite or was it scripting mistake??

2) In 1 scene Tasha said dat the last call on Paresh's cell was from Abhijeet... how was dat possible?? there was no mention of dis later on in the show...y wud ABhi call Paresh?? n he never said nething abt it either....

the 3rd doubt was abt the video...but Prabhadi explained dat well enough...

plss clarify some1..

but inspite of all this i loved the episode the most!! i saw it soo many times since yest!!! family getting pised wid me cos day n night m watching the same thing...although i have my maths xam dis monday(class 12 boards!! ISC examinations...)but cant help it...

very xcieds for 26th episode..heard its gonna b very interesting...CID raising its bar higher wid each episode!! A big round of applause for our favourite TEAM...HATS OFF TO THEM!!

About point 1, Stolen Dynamite was in 1999, and the timing of the murder was 1995... when Abhijeet was a junior guy (like our present Vivek) and probably got a tip off about something happening in the hotel and came in disguise....that can be explained easily, as Abhijeet has done too many disguises. The mission was not for Siddharth's murder but a bigger issue, like terrorism etc which couldnt be revealed to the public. It was just a coincidence that Abhijeet was there is disguise and the murder happened and Abhijeet got entagled in this case, just like 'CID undercover', where ACP got arrested. The hotel waiters etc caught Abhijeet as he was there at the murder scene.  

Maybe later on, Abhijeet's senior officers covered up for him, as he was a cop and was sent to the hotel in disguise on their orders. At that time maybe the killer just pushed Abhijeet and ran off and Abhijeet made a sketch etc etc and the still police couldn't find him, and the case was dropped.

After that Abhijeet lost his memory, (if you see the stolen dynamite, he says '2 saal pehle', which means memory loss was in 1997) so he couldn't tell the present ACP about this disguise and stuff.

Point 2 : Abhijeet calling Paresh...Abhijeet vanished for sometime after Paresh's murder. He is a CID officer...do you think  he would have been lying low? Maybe he dug out the file which Daya got later.He might have read the complete case history and wanted to know something more about the case, so called Paresh. The step father probably heard Paresh talking to Abhijeet, so got scared if Abhijeet would recognise him and killed Paresh before he could meet Abhijeet.

Getting more ideas...you know how court cases drag on for  years...the murder happened in 1995...in 1997 the case was still open and in the middle  of it, Abhijeet lost his memory. This Purvi's step-father might have been tracking this case very closely(as he was related to the family),  and realised that Abhijeet has lost his memory completely, so he would never recognise him.So he might have conviced Purvi's family to close the case since further investigations might have brought the truth out.

I hope this explains it.

Edited by visrom - 20 March 2010 at 7:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjht-SNEHAL-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top