Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wanderer

If anybody can help me. HOw did Abhijit land up in that video in the first place???ConfusedWhat was he doing with that killer? 

The case might fade into insignificance if the actors do such a good job. This case will be remembered for the emotions it generated, not so much for minute details of the case.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CASE-'Sr.Inspector Abhijeet' (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wanderer

If anybody can help me. HOw did Abhijit land up in that video in the first place???ConfusedWhat was he doing with that killer? 

From what I understood this is what happened. 15 years ago, the killer killed Siddhartha and was waiting with a camera to get hold of a bakra he could put the whole blame on. Abhi Sir unfortunately just happened to enter that room, he sees the boy bleeding with a knife still stuck in the wound. In trying to help him, he takes out the knife and in the mean time the killer is capturing all this on camera. Abhi Sir happens to see him and questions him about what he is doing. They have that small scuffle due to which the killer's hand becomes visible in the video. I assume since the video did not come out as expected so the killer did not show it to the police. Then years later the killer sees Abhijit Sir. He is lucky again since Abhi Sir does not remember anything but Paresh happens to get hold of this video which clearly shows that Abhi Sir is not guilty. So the killer kills him as well.

However this case is not so much about the case itself than it is about relationships. Every relationship was tested here. And I think it was Abhi Sir's character that just shined all the way, only due to that first scene where Daya Sir is doubting Abhi Sir, Daya Sir lagged a tad bit behind him. But I love their friendship.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 20 March 2010 at 1:39am

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
my heart goes out to abhi. well i also didnt like d way daya and acp doubted abhi... bt ds s cid and even abhi at tyms doubted them in d past.... like daya in d dishonest cop epi and acp in d diwali special epi where acp ws in danger....

but yes they were too harsh on him. only freddy tasha vivek tarika and salunkhe really stood by abhi.... i really liked d way tasha ws disgusted wt purvi and way she and vivek worked hard to prove abhi's innocence.

d only officer extremely loyal to our TRIO, wenever one of them falls into trouble, is freddy. he believes in them and never fails to defend them wt all hs seriousness and ernestness.

daya's doubt regarding abhi's memory loss- hmm, even i doubt it a bit, cause abhi remembers hs college friends like shruti's husband then he remembers his scout days and lots of other things yet he never recognised hs family.... so his mysterious character possibly made daya momentariy doubt him.

i loved abhi's amused expression wen dat stoooopid cow (purvi) came up to daya. poor abhi but wat a man yaar!! d way he taught them a lesson, d way he kept his dignity by resigning..... he ws really good....

abhi was also noble enough to forgv a woman who dared to come between him and daya....

and yes ds serial shows us dat even simple and great characters like d trio are humans... they are infallible and cn be wrong at tyms... so u cnt blame daya and acp-  they were harsh on abhi and  they jst didnt know hw to react. abhi taught them a lesson by leaving and they came back to d ground and stopped having emotions- and look wat happend? they did wat they cud hv done had nt human emotions get in their way- they found  d killer thru investigation instead of further doubting abhi.....
we all know dat abhi has d habit of being by himself wen in trouble- his own investigation on his own. ds was his stupid mistake of disappearing suddnly.... dat too after they find his name in dat brother's cell.....then his ''shayad'' ws wrong in a wrong situation!! so obviously daya and acp were suspicious..... so it s basically situational co-incidence....

anyway, i hv nt forgvn prad and daya for not behing in a subtle and suauve manner wt abhi. they were too direct and rough, specially daya. had i been in abhi's place i wud hv never returnd to ppl who after yrs of being together suddnly turn against u even for a moment.... abhi ws too noble.....

anyway am glad he s back!!!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged

I just can't get over that scene...Cry

Just think....your best friend has suddenly found a new girlfriend and the girl's family has objections to you. They threaten to stop them from getting married because of your friendship...how much it can hurt.

That  too when you have been friends for 11-12 years...

I've seen Abhijeet deal with accusations of various types on many occassions, but never saw him this devastated...remember revenge of the criminal, accused officer , abhijeet in danger etc...he was strong and was prepared for anything....because those cases didn't involve his friendship with Daya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyp1414GoldenDew-SNEHAL-

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
After a very long time a new episode of CID managed to hold my interest right till the end.... yesterday's episode almost bought back the memories of classic CID Big smile off late most of the Friday episodes ended up being strictly mediocre Ouch used to watch them cause of my addiction towards the show than the actual interest... but yesterday was a welcome change Big smile wish they continue to make good episodes as this one..
now coming to the episode I really loved Aditya's acting Big smile he is undoubtedly a very good actor Approve if I may say so a natural performer Big smile give him any situation and he enacts it with ease Star team CID is lucky to have him among them Big smile a big round of applause to him ClapClapClap I could actually feel what was going in Abhijit's mind just by looking at Aditya's expressions... he bought the character to lifeBig smile I cud only see Abhijit throughout the episode and not Aditya... (except for the hideous wig waala scene where I cud only see funny looking Aditya and not Abhijit coz I can never imagine Abhijit in such an atrocious hairdo LOL ) Daya hmmm he took me for a roller coaster ride yesterday LOL at one point of time he got me really angry by suspecting Abhijit to an extent of asking whether he was faking his memory loss ShockedOuch and at another point of time I really felt bad for him when he was trying to convince Abhijit not to leave CID.. he looked so vulnerable Unhappy Coming to the girl Purvi I felt the actor was pretty mediocre hence I couldn't actually sympathize with a girl who lost her two bro's and was fighting to get justice for them.. she somehow couldn't convey it properly Confused so for most part of the episode she ended up annoying me... Daya and she had zero chemistry Ouch he looked awkward when around her... I feel it was more to do with Daya the actor than Daya the character..  he just couldn't connect with her for example there was one scene where Purvi had to hug Daya I could clearly see Daya feeling awkward LOL I think her character is so random that even the actor was not convinced how suddenly Inspector Daya can have a girl in his life whom he wanted to marry LOL It was so out of the blue LOL hence I cud feel Daya was not convinced about this sudden change.. I really loved the way Tasha and Freddie defended Abhijit Big smile it reflected the amount of respect and love they have for him... Surprise element was Dr.Salunkhe LOL I always thought he was not that fond of Abhijit LOL but he surprised me with his concern for Abhijit Big smile Tarika acted well in the lab scene... but disappointed or rather surprised me... she didn't even react when Daya was asking ACP to test Abhijit's blood Ouch that made it hard to believe that she even cares for Abhijit as a colleague let alone a special friend Ouch the dialogue when Abhijit says her " haath math kaapne dena taarika duty  ke waqt sentiments ke liye koi jagah nahin" I was like dude does she even care Confused but then in that scene she looked all concerned for Abhijit and sort  of angry at the other team members Confused character inconsistency was very evident Ouch script writers should pay more attention to details..
all in all it was a good engaging episode of CID and I am very happy about that Big smile hope the trend of good episodes continues...

Phew... that was one long post LOL Sorry for that.. but had to get it out of my system coz I really loved yesterday's episode Big smile

Edited by WhiteOrchid - 20 March 2010 at 2:48am

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@ Visrom I agree Abhijit looked as if he has lost everything in life Unhappy after all Daya and the CID team r his family... he has no one else other than them to call his "Apne" so when he felt that he was the reason behind Daya's unhappiness and maybe a failed relationship something in him broke Ouch usually the strong Abhijit became vulnerable Unhappy that shows that Daya is not just a friend or colleague to him... he is more than a brother to him and that's why he was so sad... and Daya looked lost Cry he was caught between a girl whom he wanted to marry and Abhijit who in his own words was the reason why he was alive.. I really love the bond these two share and hope they always be together through thick and thin.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SNEHAL-

Ramya-KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Ramya-KaShian

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
i loved Purvi. she ws the only reason that we got so many emotions in the episode. if she didnt say all that then we cudnt see the emotional dialogues between Abhi - Daya! i liked Purvi! but I WONDER WHY THEY PUT ABHIJEET'S NAME AS ABHIJIT! DOESNT SUIT!

GoldenDew

IF-Sizzlerz

GoldenDew

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Well I have nothing against the character Purvi its just that the actress who played the character couldn't convince me.. Sunaina is a good actor but a misfit for Purvi's role and that's just my opinion other r free to have theirs Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjht

Post Reply New Post

Go to top