Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
@visrom... the pictures were good..!! please a request... if you can capture good pics... do get one of when Daya heaves a sigh of relief when Dr. Salunkhe says the blood sample is not of Abhijeet..!! it ws reely goooood....!!! and many many more..!! Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CASE-'Sr.Inspector Abhijeet' (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

@visrom... the pictures were good..!! please a request... if you can capture good pics... do get one of when Daya heaves a sigh of relief when Dr. Salunkhe says the blood sample is not of Abhijeet..!! it ws reely goooood....!!! and many many more..!! Wink
Will try....there is no power in my house right now and I am on a dial-up network.

I just don't seem to have enough of this episode. The Khoon ki holi was exciting and thrilling. whereas this one was too touching and emotional. Each time, they are raising their bar higher and higher.

I've also been noticing that Abhijeet is getting a lot of focus. Would love it if Aditya Srivastav gets a TV award this year...he has rocked in all his episodes in 2010.

Edited by visrom - 19 March 2010 at 11:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SNEHAL-

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by somu_05

</div>
<div>
Will try....there is no power in my house right now and I am ona dial-up network.

I just don't seem to have enough of this episode. The Khoon ki holi was exciting and thrilling. whereas this one was too touching and emotional. Each time, they are raising their bar higher and higher.

I've also been noticing that Abhijeet is getting a lot of focus. Would love it ifAditya Srivastavgets a TV award this year...he has rocked in all his episodes in 2010.

yeah thats okay take your time..!!

and yeah.. and look i told you this one would definitely cocmpete with the khoon ki holi..! we cant compare both i agree... because that was thrilling and this was purely emotional..!!! but both stand No. 1...!!! and yeah... he really deserves an award..!! but i somehow dont find CID being that much popular in Award Functions..!!
and yeah even i cant just get off the episode..! i just want to watch it again and again..!! Shoot..!! i am so thankful my next board paper is English.... for which i dont study... Or i would be in a dilemma like Daya Sir... whom 2 give much priority...!!! sigh**
p.s. its nothing compared to what daya sir had 2 go through...!! Tongue

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
CID is on its path of revival and I am sooooooooooooo happy. Its been 13 episodes so far this year. we have had great variety. Lots of thrilling moments, emotional moments and a couple of really fantastic stories.

They are only faltering in the casting department. The supporting cast standard is still way below average. If they get that right there is not stopping CID.

Fireworks team PLEASE PLEASE, this is my plea please pay more attention and get some good ACTORS to perform NOT popular faces. There are so many popular faces on TV these days, but that does not mean they know their job i.e. that they can act well. These days people become famous due to beauty, body and what not, everything except what they are supposed to do - ACT. Please get good actors. There are so many actors who have gone missing from the scene for various reasons, you can get them back. The level of acting has to improve. The principle caste is brilliant, if the supporting caste could match up to them, just imagine where CID can reach.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 19 March 2010 at 11:29pm

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
The episode was rocking. As far as emotional side is concerned I agree with all of you. Detail analysis has already been given by everyone.

Since its CID. I just want to know why on the earth that person was shooting. Its just that Arvind (Abhijeet) was rescued beacuse of that. If he had even shot  bachha bhi bata sakta hai ki isse kuch sabit nahi hoga. he shot compete from the time arvind entered.  He could have destroyed that shoot at that time. Why? What a big blunder he made and for 15 years he was living with this blunder. was police sleeping at that time???

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Just one line to describe my emotion, Abhijit was out of this world. Especially in the lab scene when his blood was being tested. His "hurt " expresions brought tears to my eyes. I thought they could never match upto Beheroopiya, but yesterday's episode was just as good. Kudos to Aditya. ClapClapClapClap

Edited by wanderer - 20 March 2010 at 12:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SNEHAL-

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

The episode was rocking. As far as emotional side is concerned I agree with all of you. Detail analysis has already been given by everyone.

Since its CID. I just want to know why on the earth that person was shooting. Its just that Arvind (Abhijeet) was rescued beacuse of that. If he had even shot  bachha bhi bata sakta hai ki isse kuch sabit nahi hoga. he shot compete from the time arvind entered.  He could have destroyed that shoot at that time. Why? What a big blunder he made and for 15 years he was living with this blunder. was police sleeping at that time???

If anybody can help me. HOw did Abhijit land up in that video in the first place???ConfusedWhat was he doing with that killer? 

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 20 March 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

The scene which touched me the most was - Purvi's parents told Daya that they wouldn't get Purvi married to a guy whose friend was Abhijeet. And Abhijeet later gives his resignation and walks out. During that conversation with Daya, he tells him that he doesn't want his past to affect Daya's future...and adds 'Purvi acchi ladki hai...tum dono khush raho' and walks off...indicating that he is walking out of Daya's life, so that he could marry Purvi without her parent's objection. I just loved Abhijeet in that scene. 

And poor Daya....crushed from both sides. My heart goes out to him too....life can be really difficult if your girlfriend and best friend don't get along well.
I missed the scene due to power-cut!Cry soooo bad luck!CryCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top