Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Wat a wonderful episode it was!!! staring form the first scene till the end ppl were glued to their seats... one of the best episodes depicting the friendship between Daya n Abhi!!!

Hats off to Aditya Srivastav for his marvelous acting! specially the entire scene where his blood was being matched with the killer of Paresh... where he gives his resignation...

n the next scene where Daya requests him not to go...says sorry, etc... wonderful job by Daya in the entire episode ...

at times i felt really pissssedddd wid this Purvi, but loved Abhijeet n Daya the most...

but towards the beginning i didnt like 1 thing...when Daya says that Abhi might have been acting abt his memory loss for the past 12 yrs!! How can he think sooo..that was very sad...i truly felt sad for both!

at the end Abhi saya - ek bhai ka waada ... n all that...sooo swt of him to say that!!

loved the scene at Abhijeet's residence where Freddy says- "Saboot to kuch nahi mila, lekin kuch medals mile, jo aap ne Abhijeet sir ko kabhi diye the"

wonderfu dialogue it was!! overall everyone did their job wonderfully... but obviously Abhijeet n Daya steal the show as usual!

Wat do u guys think??? reply...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharose-Gitanjali-jeet.pappaisvacchiiRashida15visrom-purnima-SobtiObsession

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CASE-'Sr.Inspector Abhijeet'" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
This case already being discussed two threads.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1360674

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1323910&TPN=11

I would request to continue the discussion there. When there are too many threads we can't have a complete discussion, its all scattered and results in repition of posts.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

One thread is for Purvi...and the other one is for general episodes.

But don't you think 'Sr Inspector Abhijeet' deserves a separate thread for discussions?

I think I'll continue here...

Everyone has already said what I wanted....I was in tears and just couldn't come online after the episode and write anything. It was one of the very touching episodes with some wonderful moments.

I loved everything about the episode, except Daya's girlfriend. Why she, of all the women on this earth? Even a novice like me would have done a better job....Wink

The scene which touched me the most was - Purvi's parents told Daya that they wouldn't get Purvi married to a guy whose friend was Abhijeet. And Abhijeet later gives his resignation and walks out. During that conversation with Daya, he tells him that he doesn't want his past to affect Daya's future...and adds 'Purvi acchi ladki hai...tum dono khush raho' and walks off...indicating that he is walking out of Daya's life, so that he could marry Purvi without her parent's objection. I just loved Abhijeet in that scene. 

And poor Daya....crushed from both sides. My heart goes out to him too....life can be really difficult if your girlfriend and best friend don't get along well.

Edited by visrom - 19 March 2010 at 8:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseDemonStar-Gitanjali-shivanirajputjiya.Rashida15-SNEHAL-

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
even i think it deserves another topic...!!! deifitely..1 when we created one for khooni holi.. this one definitely deserves one seperate..!!

Well..... yesterdays episode really created a deep impact thats what i want 2 say.......!!!! 1st scene WOW daya sir nd Abhi Sir having Dinner Alone yet together..... second scene purbee'samily blames Abhi Sir....naaaaa bu it ws expected....!! 3rd scene Daya sir asking Abhi Sir whether his losing hiss memory was a drama or what. (i couldnt believe he said that) i thought he would defy d family a million times before reacting that way....!!
Then Paresh getting killed.... and family blaming Abhi sir again....!!! nd daya sir saying that if abhijt is the killer he will get punished...!! i was actually surprised by Tasha Frddy nd Viveks reaction.... the love they showed for Abhijeet was tremendous..!! Poor Daya sir had 2 keep both the parties into consideration...!! den finally Abhi Sir disappears.......nd ACP doubts reach its peak....!! den d ACP breaking in into Abhi Sirs house was again something i couldnt see..!!! when i saw Abhi sir at d door i was like there you are...!! whewwwwwww .!! by the way.. i just loved Freddy that time.... the time when he comes and says "SIR.! KOI SABOOT TO NAHI MILA.. PAR WOH BAHADURI K MEDALS MILEY HAI JO AAPNE KHUD ABHIJEET SIR KO DIYE THE"...! AWWW
den d blood sample thing... i ws sitting with my hand on my heart...!! the moment salunkhe said NO..!! THEY DONT MATCH.. i had better feelingz nd tears than all of them combined..!! )but loved Daya nd ACP's sigh of relief.. specially daya sir's....!!!!
SIGH aBHI Sirs Resignation .... d emotional moment shared by TRIO.... gawd... i was begging for a break 2 come.. so that i could shed of my tears completely....!!!
THE ULTIMATE SCENE WAS THE ONE WHERE DAYA TELLS PURBI'S FAMILY THAT ABHIJEET IS NOT A KHOONI AND DARE ANYONE RAisE A FINGER AT HIM..!! and when he says bye to purbi........ she comes and asks ..' this means your friendship with abhijeet is more than your love for me"...1! i seriously wish Daya sir said YES..!! at that time..!!! but even though said they were same for him...
i could feel daya Sirs helplessness... when he said he wished both of them never came in his life..!! ..!!! BU HE JUST TOOK MY HEART AWAY... WHEN HE SAID AND SHOWD WHAT ABHIJEET MEANT IN HIS LIFE... and that the credit of his(Daya Sirs) existence went 2 Abhijeet..!!

Man..!! it was amazing..!! !lastly the way ACP came and said Abhijeet i ve torn your resignation letter... so start working on the case..!! I WZ LIKE GO ACP..!! YOOHOOOOO thats my pradyuman..1! hehhe

hmmm for the last scene.... i liked it they dint finish on the tumhe toh faasi ogi wala dialogue .!! i even loved When Daya sir left purbee..... I KNOW KI THE WAY ABHIJEET SAID EK BHAI KA WAADA HAI.. was a sign of no more rivalry..!! but i hop this doesnt happen... and she never returns in Daya Sir's life..!! (M SCARED THEY MIGHT ACTUALLY SHOW THEM GETTING MERRIED)

anyways guyz...1! it was a wonderful episode..!!!THE MOEMNT IT GOT OVER I WANTED 2 WATCHI IT AGAIN..! and it replaced behropia and staged murder to be the most emotional episode..!thats for me...!!

hmm The whole CID team perfomance was marvellous..!! especially THE TRIO.... but cant leve Freddy Tasha nd vivek sidelined..!! THEY WERE AMAZING...!!

thank you... i could share my thoughts here...!! whew no wonder i feel lighter...!! :D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseshreelapappaisvacchiisunnyp1414Rashida15visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Do look at the gallery for pics...I took them from youtube, so pics are not very sharp.
There were many other pics I wanted to capture, but the 'desiforum' is coming right in the middle of the page and blocking the faces.

Edited by visrom - 19 March 2010 at 9:34pm

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
the episode was just too good . excellent performance by abhijeet sir and daya sir. especially the scene when abhijeet hands over his resignation letter to acp made me literally cry Cry . we all have such emotional bonding with the charecters that when they feel sad it makes us also feel sad anyways the best episode i've sen in 2010.luv u abhijeet sir :-) :-)

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
really daya was crushed from both sides .i enjoyes the episode

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I had lots to say about this episode and my posts were scattered all over. I am just putting them all in one location.

============================================

I hate Purvi. The character was bakwaas and the actress is super bakwaas, she can't act. Half the time she was not looking at the camera properly. I could not feel even one emotion. The stupidest dialog was about trying to tell Daya Sir to choose between her and Abhi Sir.

Anyway I got over Daya Sir today. A big thanks to Fireworks team for spoiling it forever. He was my dream man, I mean Inspector Daya. Now if he has a girl friend or wife or not I don't care. Just wish they took a better actress. Even though I don't like Taarika, got used to her with time, if this lady continues will get used to her as well.

Now I can see things more clearly without biases. As things stand now, towards the end of the episode Purvi will never be a barrier between Daya-Abhi again after Abhi Sir became her brother. So its all set, happy family.

Now on second thoughts the character, Purvi itself is not that bad. A girl who had lost both her brothers sees the guy she believes is the murder who happens to he her boyfriend's best friend. hmmm I guess she would be irrational, trying to get her boyfriend by her side to get whom she believes is a criminal behind bars. She wouldn't understand their friendship, she wouldn't want to. Its the actress who spoilt it. She is a good competition to Tarika where non-acting is concerned and is currently winning big time.

The case was high on drama. Loved it. A Good Episode, I would say. This one is to be stored. A bond being tested and finally winning the test in the end.

Emotions was on a high, I was in tears when Abhi Sir resigned, when he was giving his blood and told Taarika to be firm, when Daya Sir apologized for doubting him momentarily. Had this Purvi done a better acting job and made us feel her side of the emotions, some more scenes would have been memorable like the one where Daya Sir tells her what Abhi Sir is for him and that she will never understand. Daya Sir took that scene to another level but she with zero acting just ruined it. Why couldn't they take a better actress as if one Taarika was not enough we have to put up with this Purvi now as well. Looks like CID Casting Director quit his job after casting for Aditya Srivastav as Abhi Sir.

And I loved the Daya-Abhi conversation the show started with today. Very Sweet. Daya Sir asks the waiter to get the bill and tell Abhi Sir I will be back. Abhi Sir says, pay the bill first and he said "arre yaar aake deta hoon na". What a sweet moment.

Originally posted by devashri

I felt like going into the tv and shaking her saying that please give some kind of expression girl!

You bet, I felt the same. She really needed some shaking up, what was the director doing why was he/she okaying such crappy piece of acting. Its his/her responsibility to extract performances. How can you introduce such a lousy actress for such an important character, if this character is going to be a part henceforth.

Originally posted by sagnikasenapati

but towards the beginning i didnt like 1 thing...when Daya says that Abhi might have been acting abt his memory loss for the past 12 yrs!! How can he think sooo..that was very sad...i truly felt sad for both!

yeah Daya Sir got carried away and it also showed the kind of importance Purvi had gained in his life. Which I think is essential as well since this the first time the audience is seeing this lady, there wasn't much time to establish their connection and its depth with the audience. Additionally this scene is also partly responsible for Abhi Sir to take the drastic decision of resigning. This scene made him feel main apni team ki nazaron se gir gaya.

It was an irrational reaction from Daya Sir but possibly essential for the script. But one could also see that something within him was breaking as well while he was saying all that. His heart knew and wanted to believe that it can't be true. I am glad he apologized for it else I would have been upset with Daya Sir for the first time ever.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 19 March 2010 at 11:05pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top