Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta just had the rasgulla!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
hey guys did any1 notice that when nakku got the food4 dutta..Dutta just had the sweet..nuthing else...he was just taking tiny bites of the rasgulla and enjoying nakku's chatWink...and even though he did not have the whole food...he thanked nakku...expressed his feelings..aaawww he was eeling soo shy while thanking herEmbarrassedhe also realised that it was nakku who knew that he did not have his food..and was considerate enuff to get him food.......ab aya na mazaWinkLOL....

NAZIA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishonapinky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dutta just had the rasgulla!!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonapinky

IF-Rockerz

shonapinky

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
yeh tat scene waz a treat 2 watch..finally dutta iz expressing his thankz 4 all her favourz..!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I know...datta always picks on his food. he really needs to be fed doesnt he? abt feeling shy...hmmm...i havent seen it but maybe he was flattered that receiving so much attention from naku. i think thats really sweet...he's so unaware of the effect he has on people.

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I know...datta always picks on his food. he really needs to be fed doesnt he? abt feeling shy...hmmm...i havent seen it but maybe he was flattered that receiving so much attention from naku. i think thats really sweet...he's so unaware of the effect he has on people.

yeah..he was actually hesitating while thanking nakku...mayb bcz he often doesnt share his feelings with any1..he never speaks out what is un his heart....but now he did...yup he is definitely uaware of the effect he has on ppl

nazia

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i just hope that dutta now goes to sups to thank and appreciate her wrk...and finds her chatting and romancing with that mawali BFConfused...fingers crossed

nazia

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I hope so too nazia...anything to stop this track. being on morey pls!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top