is few month love win or2 yearz many mon love win

Posted: 14 years ago
wat u guys think that whom she gonna choose for me riddma is selfish so selfish arman toh pagal hai jisk dil main sirf riddima hai today episode hurts me alot wen i listen abt love word for sid for her mouth who should b she very selfish or how dare sid to ask arman k tum apnay pyar k liye kia kartey dun u guys see arman nay kia kia nae kiya hai ridz k liye or that selfish ridzz only thinks sid good acts y shouldn't she once think of arman thats not the love only arman love her she can't i hate riddima now  when asmani backgroung tone air on when arman think of ridz its hurt me alot riddima kaisay kar saktey hai aisay i love u arman n feel really bad 4 u that y got such kind of selfish grl jo waqt k saath pyar karti hai jo current hai wohe uska pyaar hai n jo 2 yrz or many month ka pyaar tha wo bus tym pass tha kaha yeh sid few month main iss k lyf main aiya or she change 4 her first luve i hate this hate u em really touched with ammy's emotion let c wat nxt gonna happen love u arman love u 4 ur truthness 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
i  dunno  wat 2  say  abt  riddima  not  even selfish  word  suits   for  her...
im  very  upset  wid  her..huw  can  she  forget  her  long time  luv in  just  1 week..im  just  watching  the  show  for  armi...if  they  show  any  hatable  thing  i will  quit  d  show..

Me too. I will be so done with that **** *** Riddhima.
totally true
how can she 4get armaan so quickly
now iam hatting sid a lot....... 😡
4 mahiney pehle show mei aaya aur 2 saal ki love story barbaad kar di.... 🥺
yup agree love u arman AR forever
guys why just to hate her its not enough....quit DMG if our pair is not together....DMG is AR.......its not about hating one of them,,,,,,,,,,,,

just quit the show if they dont reunite them...........
its natural girls forget their lovers once they get married to some other loving guy..
and love has got nothing to do with any time period.. most of the classic love stories began with 'love at first sight'
I guess its Marriage+Love vs Obsession+Love+Confusion.

So, I guess in the end Marriage+Love will win.
Originally posted by blue-jen

i  dunno  wat 2  say  abt  riddima  not  even selfish  word  suits   for  her...
im  very  upset  wid  her..huw  can  she  forget  her  long time  luv in  just  1 week..im  just  watching  the  show  for  armi...if  they  show  any  hatable  thing  i will  quit  d  show..

I agree! How could she? She hasn't once thought about Armaan's feelings!😭