Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: veerich

par ek jhappi se kya hota hai its for sure vansh iccha...... so again😭

😆 😆 Rite yaar and Veer was in a dilemma whether to hold Ichcha or not but I wish he too had had heard the story at least he'd have known that his life is in DANGER 😭 😭 😭
mistyblue thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

hey,,, payel,,,your prediction was right,,, there was a "jaadu ki jhappi" of veer and ichha but unfortunately there was also a "zaberdasti ki jhappi",,,,of vabsh-ichha,,,, in short "aaj ichha ne dono bhiyon mein se kisi ko bhi niraash nhi kiya"  😉,...and wrote a letter,,,which she'll send via a kabutar (pigeon) named tapu who'll reduce masala (veer) from the letter or may stop ichha to tell the truth...

anyways i think vansh'll come to know about this ever-green love story only after marriage....and then he'll imagine veer-ichha as junior raja (herdev) - rani kesar,, and may be in the get ups of herdev-kesar as well...remember ealier it was tapu who used to dream veer-ichha's romance....now its vansh's turn...GOD knows,,,yeh sanki veer-ichha ko kis kis mudra (pause) mein imagine kerta ha??? but anyways i m happy for that.........

Noooo...not after marriage🤢!
Vansh should know about the truthabout Veerr -Icha before marriage otherwise as in Indian serials it will be a point of no return for Veer & Icha 😭
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought Icha said to Veer that she will make Vansh "very happy" and before when she was saying no to Veer she said to him that he "doesn't understand her", so what's with this huge, lengthy hug for him now for? Has she suddenly forgotten her place as 'uttaran' or forgetten Nani's words to her and forgotten about the fact that her "darling friend" Tapu, still wants to be with Veer?

And what about: "Vansh, mujhe Vishwas karo" or "Vansh, trust me!" 😆

Sure, Icha, Vansh will definitely trust you now, after that huge, long, cosy and massive big hug to Veer, but dear Icha, how can you honestly trust yourself? 😆

Btw where's Amu, Jogi and the rest? Do they not care about Icha's welfare or chaperone these visits, as decent elders should? 😕

Veer should forget Icha now and let her deal with her own pride and her bad decisions. Good job he didn't respond to her hug. He should save his own sanity, go to elsewhere to get married to an unattached faithful (Indian) girl of his own liking. 👏 😆Edited by cluelass - 14 years ago
mistyblue thumbnail

@jyoti,,,,oh,,,i'v just finished it,,,, thanx for your insight analysis ....i totally agree,,tapu would do the manipulation with the letter if it went in the evil hands of her,,,,

and after marriage ichha will be the "pativratha of the millennium"  and wont leave vansh even if he imagines ichha's affair with dadda ji,,kasa or tej singh,,,and veer will be another anuraag basu (kasauti zindagi ki)

tapu's role is still not decided but must be problematic to all,,,or may be sid ends his hibernation and expose taps....

Yuck...pativratha Icha as Veer's wife...unbearable to watch😡 ! Sincerely hope the marriage will not happen.
Where is the uttaran concept of Icha getting Uttaran of Taps in that case?. For once I would have been happy for Icha getting Tap's uttaran ... her husband Veer. But guess the creatives are going crazy as they are spending more time thinking about two mad characters (Taps n Vansh) and loosing track of the right direction the story has to take🥱.
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

too complicated !!!
wonder whether the cv's are planning to send the viewers to mental asylum with vansh 😆😆

Watch it next year, like we will. It's still be there probabaly fro the next decade with the way things are going.

In fact you loose less time by not watching it now and waiting for another year, because then ifyou still really want to watch this silly serial you can, within 3 days while also cutting out the rubbish by fast forwarding it, from youtube.

We did just that and intending to waste no more time over it 😆
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Originally posted by: mistyblue

Noooo...not after marriage🤢!
Vansh should know about the truthabout Veerr -Icha before marriage otherwise as in Indian serials it will be a point of no return for Veer & Icha 😭

that's the whole point that veer-iccha should not meet
anyways veer also has started looking iccha as his bhabhi
and has started to control his feelings
that's why all this drama ...so that vansh-iccha can meet
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

U r right...before marriage Ichha was "Tappu Vrata Naari"😡 and after marriage she will be "Pativrata patni of Vansh"..where does that leave Veer then ??😭..mayb he can marry any one of us and live happily ever after in US😉😆😛

i m sure many girls would do just anything to get married to veer.😉😃
😃
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

There are only two options possible now..

1st Option(Very unlikely to happen)..
Vansh gets the letter and decides to unite Veer-Ichha as when he was telling the story of samsher and Kesar he did say that Samsher wanted to unite the two had his wife told him the truth😳😉..but this is unlikely to happen because then the story will b almost over 😆...

2nd Option(Most likely to happen)
The grt Tappu baba will change the letter and Vansh might get a complete different letter where Ichha has writting only about her poverty days😉;Vansh will hv no problem with it and Ichha will think Vansh knows everything and still he is accepting her...So this will make Ichha's heart melt for Vansh😡;Marriage will happen and after that Tappu will again start brainwashing Vansh as she can't see Ichha's happiness;Vansh like Samsher will start doubting Veer-Ichha;One day the volcano will errupt and Ichha will b thrown out of the house by Vansh;By then Ichha might fall for Vansh and so she might try to commit suicide but vansh will think Ichha tries to commit suicide because of Veer(I m telling this based on the Kesar story😉);Only difference will b Veer might not die here and might b instrumental in finding out the letter that Ichha had written earlier for Vansh and he might give the letter to vansh to clear all his doubt..phir kya Vansh will forgive Ichha..both will unite..Veer will remain Dev.D and Tappu will think of another game plan🤢..With this all the viewers will head back straight to the mental asylum😡🤢..

2nd Option is most likely to happeen because similar story has been shown in almost 12 serials that I hv witnessed😆..

Notice one thing in this samsher-kesar's story...they never said Kesar loved the young brother and comitted suicide because of the young brother😉..in fact Ichha herself  tries to justify Kesar's act by saying that mayb she comitted suicide bcause samsher din't trust her😉...so creatives gave us enough hints today😡😭

Also this veer-ichha hug will b used as a future tool when Vansh will start doubting Veer-Ichha..welll I think he already started his doubt

The story is going in a retarted manner..I think time to quit the show because I can very well see the end result😆

Quite a good prediction..inspite of being fed up with all the negativity n madness,i was still hoping for something positive ya atleast a sweet vansh -ichcha  love story cud hav been there(they mislead us in january)..like mayb both find meaning of life in each other,also ichcha trying to forget past n make a new beginning..,  veer finding  a new , nice, sensible non sacrificing girl 😊😊😕 but here creatives r showing all the things superbly trash--Ichcha marrying her ex's brother not bcoz she loves him but bcoz she loves Tappu😡..n all this sudden bouts of madness of vansh..bhoot mahal, raja rani stories..vansh doubting ichcha in future(creatives!! we the viewers r not fools)...also tappu swearing not  to let ichcha get anyone's love--be it veer or vansh..mayb she wiil poison his mind against ichcha... we can guess that also.😕 uttaran is surely going the OTHELLO way so mayb all the scenes for next 1 or 2 yrs are  quite predictable..anyone can see the end result..i can say there will b lot of more tragedies to come..probably vansh will self -destroy himself..but still tappu around , veer -ichcha  will not meet mayb until 2020...keep dragging ..creatives!! we will keep sleeping🥱
Edited by arunima10 - 14 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Can we have 4 a change tapu not coming into picture abt ichcha's letter to VanshEdited by shyams - 14 years ago
payel_roy thumbnail

hey,,, payel,,,your prediction was right,,, there was a "jaadu ki jhappi" of veer and ichha but unfortunately there was also a "zaberdasti ki jhappi",,,,of vabsh-ichha,,,, in short "aaj ichha ne dono bhiyon mein se kisi ko bhi niraash nhi kiya"  😉,...and wrote a letter,,,which she'll send via a kabutar (pigeon) named tapu who'll reduce masala (veer) from the letter or may stop ichha to tell the truth...

anyways i think vansh'll come to know about this ever-green love story only after marriage....and then he'll imagine veer-ichha as junior raja (herdev) - rani kesar,, and may be in the get ups of herdev-kesar as well...remember ealier it was tapu who used to dream veer-ichha's romance....now its vansh's turn...GOD knows,,,yeh sanki veer-ichha ko kis kis mudra (pause) mein imagine kerta ha??? but anyways i m happy for that.........

yeah shonnu😲 trust me even i was'nt expecting anything like that but.chalo tumharein ''mooh mein ghee shakkar'' kaam aaya..... and the same thing as i said vansh'll come and see them together but their was an extra scene of snatch karobaar. Anyways i was happy to see ichcha hugging veer after such a long time or rather for the first time like thisor else every time veer wanted to catch hold of her hand she'd give a shriek and get her hand back as if '' mere haath ko mere paas hi rehene dijiye veer''😆. veer bhi thoda sa kush zaroor hua hoga ke uske ichcha ne usse hug par uske uthna hi dukhi hogeya jab vansh ne usse cheenliya.

Now this vansh hugged ichcha in front of ''hardev singh II'' and also kissed her i could see ichcha giving an ishara to veer '' saying nehi achcha nehi lagraha hain first hug behether tha''... and i think only after hugging veer for the first time she felt the difference between vansh's and veer's hug and that can be the reason of her to be eager to wright a letter.😆.. You are abso. right shonuu she's gonna give the resposibility to tap water or may be she might ask tappu kya yeah mein theek kar rahi hoon or who knows our ichcha mathe mein also ask her to check the gramatical errrors in the letter saying ''tappu tappu maine na bohuth dino se bachcho ko seekhaya nehi hain damini paathshaala ka winter + summer vacations chalraha hain na toh too zara yeh gramatical mistakes check kar degi''😆..

Shonuu imagine (please mooh mein ghee shakkar math bolna) ke ichcha ne tappu ko kahan yeh letter vansh ko dene keliye and what if taps goes to her torture cell reads the whole letter and burns it and writes a different letter which can be called as a love letter by ichchaand also writes something rubbish about veer and then first shows it to veer and then gives it to vansh bhaia or vice versa i'e gives it to vansh first and then vansh shows it to veer😕..... tappu2s can do this you know they are allways behind hurting veer...

And i dont think the story will ahead the same way as it was in case of rani kesar,,, because their are two extra things in this heirarchy that is 1) vansh's addiction, 2) not to forget tapasya thakkur the graet satyavathi subhashini tapasya😡. lets see what is left for us to be watched in this show of satyavathi