Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

topsyturvy23

IF-Dazzler

topsyturvy23

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

I  was sitting in the park and enjoying children play. This i swhat i need most desparately everyday to relieve my miseries and stressful thoughts. I was deep engrosed in my thoughts that i didnt notice a woman coming and sitting near me on the same bench. I was jerked out of my thoughts when that woman said 'hi, i am meena .'

I said 'hi i am shruti.'

She said ' you see those two children playing over there , they are mine. I see you everyday in this park so today thought of starting a conversation with you. Everytime i see you , you are lost in your thoughts .'

I said 'its nothing like that. Its just i like to spend my time here. Your children are really cute. I am sure you must be really contented with them and your life.'

She said ' i am happy but not that much because i am continuosly on my heels to tend to there needs. I want a little time for myself like you . you can sit here freely and relax for as much long time as you want. I wish i could have a life like you .'

I just couldnt say anything but just 'i wish you dont have a life like me.'

With that i left from there leaving a confused meena behind.

I wish i could explain her as to why i said like that. I wish i could explain her that my life is a living hell and no one deserves a life like that. I wish i could tell her that how miserable i feel seeing my parents worrying themselves to death  for me . i cant help it. They die everyday seeing myself injecting myself. Yes i am a diabetic.

It so happpened i was in my room setting it up when i suddenly collapsed on floor.

Next i knew i opened my eyes in hospital and my parents all worried. I didnt have any idea when i landed there but one look at my parents face told me everything that whatever it is , is surely not good. Soon the doctor gave me the most shocking news of my life that i have been declared as a diabetic. I couldnt react to it for a few minutes and was unconciuos again out of shock.

Next i woke and found my parents. they told me that when they got me here i was having a very high level of blood sugar which caused me to faint. I was taught how to inject myself.

Gradually i learnt but it took sometime. I never used to inject myself infront of my parents as it would pierce there heart into tons of pieces. Another reason behind it was as i was new to all this i would sometimes inject wrongly and it would hit my nerves. I could not cry out loud as it will further depress my parents . i started wearing full sleeves clothes so that no one would notice my blue marks due to injection. Soon all the complications started taking tis toll on me and i was diagnosed with a little retinopathy. (its retina complications due to result of high blood sugars earlier.) then these complications increased day by day Ė

My feet used to go numb, i gradually put on a lot of weight, had a weak memory due to stress, could not go anywhere without my parents and worst of all could not fulfill my parents wish to see me married. People started looking towards me with eyes full of sympathy . once i remember i was a party at my aunts place no one knew about my problem except my parents and aunt. My cousins were forcing me to have a ice cream but i wasnt giving in. So just to avoid any suspicions i agrred to take a bite. As i was about to eat it suddenly my aunt came running and started shouting ' what are you doing dont you that you are not allowed to eat it.' That was the end of world for me all my cousins came to know about my problem and they started treating me as if i was a thing not to ne touched. They never used to include me in there talks outings. I was ledft out. They used to taunt me at every wediing saying 'poor shruti will never get married in her life. She will just look after our kids as aunt nothing else.'

These things used to tore me to uncountable pieces but i could never utter a word. I couldnt share my problems , my sufferings with anyone. I couldnt tell anyone that it pains like hell when i inject myself , when i check my blood sugars everyday. I just couldnt. I felt like a trapped soul in a body who was destined to bear all the pain throughout her life.

I gradually accepted reality and the most hardest part was to convince my parents to not to think of marrying me beacuse i cannot afford to look at another soul being tortured as mine is destined to.

Everyday i pray to god to not to punish anybody like this as he has punished me and not gift anyone a fate like mine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope you guys like it. i hope i was able to put some justice to this persons pain as that person is really close to me. i know cannot feel the pain that person goes through but still i tried my best.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

me_lovelygulankitajain94frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaalove_KYPH...anshu...sonia7Sumi_162710A-N-S-H-I-K-AIshiamonikasethpremeer928nehara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A TRAPPED SOUL - ONE SHOT" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_KYPH

IF-Dazzler

love_KYPH

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
awesum Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

topsyturvy23

Ishia

IF-Rockerz

Ishia

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
superb sweet heart.. no words.....    Thumbs Up    Clap

topsyturvy23

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
ClapSuperb , mind blowing speechless dear thanks a lot ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Clap

topsyturvy23

..pebo..

IF-Rockerz

..pebo..

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
it was fantastic dear

awesome one shot

loved it

truly a trapped soul

pls do write more