Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

C_O_O_L thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Part-2

As soon as the boy looked at Nupur his eyes were wide open.He was looking at her without any expression on his face.His lips parted a bit as if he wanted to say something.But how could he talk? He was already lost somewhere.Was it her beauty or her hair that was coming on her face due to the wind which she was struggling to push back her ear or the colour of her dress that made him feel this way?Yes, it was the colour of her dress.White!His favourite colour which he is very much passionate about.She is looking so pure and innocent.Like a perfect angel, he thought.

"Hi, I am Nupur." she told him with a smile which brought him back from his dreamland.

"Nupur"he repeated in his mind. "Why i m feeling something special about this name?"he asked himself.Leaving all his questions and wonders he again looked at her.This time he gave her a smile flashing his dimples. "Hi,I am Mayank."

Mayank Sharma.A boy of 20.A very friendly guy.Always on top of everyones favourites list.Very talkative.Never in short of topic to talk about.Though sometimes people become irritated because of his non stop talkings, still he is always in happy go lucky mood.

Now it was Nupur's turn to lost in her dreamland. "Oh my God!He has world's cutest dimple"she gasped. "Wait a minute!Did he say his name is Mayank?Why am I feeling like I have heard this name before?"she asked herself.

"Nice to meet you."her thought was interrupted as he spoke.

"Hmm?Oh! Same here."she told him again with a smile.

"So, friends?"he asked hesitantly.

"Friends"she replied to him.

"Hi,I am Dia."the girl sitting on the seat behind them with whom Mayank was talking before a while spoke.

"Hey,I am Nupur."Nupur told her turning around to look at her.

"And I am Benji, her boyfriend."Benji introduced himself to Nupur.Nupur simply smiled at him.

"Friends?"Dia offered her.

"Yeah,friends!"Nupur replied.

"Me too,friends!"Benji exclaimed.

"Me three,friends!"finally Mayank spoke as he was keeping silent during the Nupur-Dia-Benji introduction as he had already introduced himself to them.All four of them laughed at this.

It was their first class and the teacher was late.Soon Benji and Dia got busy with their lovey-dovey boyfriend-girlfriend talks.So Mayank and Nupur sat straight on their seats looking forward as they decided to leave them alone.

Mayank sighed.

"What happen?"Nupur asked him. "Why are you looking sad?"

"Can you tell me something?"inspite of replying to her question he asked her.

"Yeah."she said.

"How to make a girlfriend?"he asked her.

"What?"Nupur wondered from where this question came from out of a blue.

"I mean I am already 20.But I don't have a single girlfriend till now.I feel really bad whenever I see any couple.I wish I had a girlfriend!"Mayank sighed once again.Mayank always wanted a girlfriend with whom he could share his love.He is lovely person and cannot stay without loving someone.He want to give his immense love to someone.But unfortunately, till now he had to share his love only with his friends

Nupur chuckled at his innocence as she realized he must be saying this seeing Benji and Dia together. "Well, may be its because your perfect match has not come to your life yet.I think, you should wait for her.And not having a girlfriend is not a very bad thing."Nupur tried to convince him.

"Really!"Mayank wondered at Nupur's word. "I should be waiting for my perfect match!Who will she be?How will she be?How will we look together?Will she always take care of me?"thousands of questions came to his mind. "By the way,can I ask you a personal question?"Mayank asked her.

"Yeah."Nupur allowed him to ask.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

Before she could reply him a boy walked into the class and stood near Nupur's desk.Nupur looked at him and smiled widely while Mayank was looking at them with a questioned look.

"Hi!"Nupur said to the boy happily.

"Hi sweets!Come out of the class, I want to talk to you."he asked her with the same amount of happiness.

Nupur stood up immediately and started to follow him but stopped in between and turned around.She was really surprised to see Mayank looking at her in a questioning look. "I'll be back soon."she told him and walked outside of the class room.

"Another lovebirds!"Mayank sighed to himself in a disappointment.

here is the part-2....hope u all like it....plz comment....

Love
Tasnim 
mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it roxxxx yaar
just awsm
poor mayu
continue soon
hey Tasnim!!!
lovely upd8!!!