love friends tho....

Ekta Kapoor : ...chand...unfortunately TV is really mass and
encompasses such large numbers that any kind of disturbing, differential
content is not accepted.</font>

Chand : well....why r we using serials to talk abt social
issues...i wud wanna come home and get entertained....trust me too much
preaching can be annoying...what say

Ekta Kapoor : Chand...TV is for entertaining i agree...but such
large mediums cannot leave out social responsibilities.

OMG Ekta is scary she thinks she giving social message to people 😑😑😑

I wonder what kind of social issue she is talking about a girl marrying a rapist or mother-in-law torturing daughter-in-law or a women who is doesn't realize that she is dominating a guy who is still married.😑

http://orkut.bollywoodhungama.com/BH_Celeb_Chat/view_chat.php?chatid=41&userid=&username=&fromURL=&profile_url=&thumbnail=&friedsid=
Edited by nishr - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
Ekta needs to get her head checked...it seems she got some loose screws in there.
Seriously something wrong with this lady monster!

She has her own concept which by no means is giving any social message!
Indeed its pushing the woman towards the stone age alias Taliban style!
Women abuse is on the arise, and what these ladies association are doing, can't they put up a protest march or some sort.

Horrible simply awful.....😑😑😑😑😑
well this social message better end with Manju, savita, RA, and Ajit punished severely😑
Akash it seems that the viewing indian population approve of the storyline of PR, otherwise how else would the TRP's be so high after weeks of this sh***y storyline. These high TRP's are just giving the creatives the go ahead to feed us more of the same crap. now if the people whose opinion counted, protested strongly and refused to look at this nonsense, the creatives would have had no choice but to change it fast. our opinion doesnt count, so we have to sit through these torturous episodes day after day. 😑
Frankly , I dont think the lady watches her own TV shows at all .Had she done that she wudnt have DARED to make these comments .She is probably partying while her scriptwriting team churns out these BS stories
Fifi not just PR most of the shows on Colour's have this problem, and sky rocketing TRP's, gender bias!
Which government has put a serious ban but they still encourage and at the end of the show a big lecture which is good for nothing.
One of the show when baby boy is born so much happiness, so called kul ka waris!
Different yardstick for baby girl i really feel pity to those viewer's who watch these shows, including me!
Thats the sad part nobody takes our opinion and it dosen't really count!
The entertainment part is gone from the show😭😭😭

Coming to PR they have made a mockery of a tender love story!
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Frankly , I dont think the lady watches her own TV shows at all .Had she done that she wudnt have DARED to make these comments .She is probably partying while her scriptwriting team churns out these BS stories

No she watches her show check her reply
Chand : Ekta how much do you contribute in the scripting of ur serials...do you think scriptwriters today dont know where and how to end serials gracefully

Ekta Kapoor : Chand...i think its never the serial writers who end the serials but always the viewer.We are constantly making what viewers want. As far as my concentrationon scripting is concerned, I overlook 2 - 3 shows only now.
Originally posted by Akashspartan

Fifi not just PR most of the shows on Colour's have this problem, and sky rocketing TRP's, gender bias!
Which government has put a serious ban but they still encourage and at the end of the show a big lecture which is good for nothing.

One of the show when baby boy is born so much happiness, so called kul ka waris!

Different yardstick for baby girl i really feel pity to those viewer's who watch these shows, including me!
Thats the sad part nobody takes our opinion and it dosen't really count!

The entertainment part is gone from the show😭😭😭

Coming to PR they have made a mockery of a tender love story!

i agree with you akash...that is the reason i started looking at the show...the love story...i am all for some drama to spice up the storyline a bit..but give me a break, this much! in my opinion it is more head spinning that breath taking and when that happens the essence of the show is lost...and btw that ekta lady looks a little wacked.
nishr
if she is watching the show and deciding that this is what the viewer wants she needs help. From some professional .

I dont mind her showing ABuse if she shows the right solution to it , but she doesnt .She shows ONLY abuse and smehow turns the show to a point where the message comes that this is only the way of life , so accept ABUSE.