AKNV; Written update 19th March '10

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Epi starts with  Sharad shouting about the punishment.Dadi told this cruelty and they leave this village.But ,lakhi told them they have to accept it,may be after this reva will married.May be after this kishan will accept her.
Sharad angry but lakhi told if nobody marry her then what'll happen,
Here reva heard everything and crying in her room bitterly.Lkahi came there and told her that this is only way to rescue,after this everything will become normal.Reva hugged her and lakhi told her do it.
Next day morning, Bade kuwar yashvardhan doing Surya Namaskar.He pray to God to give him the power to help the poor.Bless him and show the correct path.
After this he tunr and saw some pandits are preapring some Puja.He asked them and found about the Sudhikaran Puja of Reva.He gets angry and leave the place.
In the Palace,rani maa n her family having breakfast and Yash  is looking worried and disturbed.Rani ma asked about the matter.Yash replied her that why, today also only woman gets punished.when the wrong thing did by some man.
Rani ma aksed him why he is telling this now?
Yash told her the  morning incident.Here Aryaman heard it and enter the room.Rani ma shocked and said Oh no, I have to stop this and then she and yashvardhan get up from the table and goes from there.

Here in the reva's house, lakhi patted reva's head when some women enter the room and told they are here to ready reva for sudhikaran puja.lakhi leave the room but reva crying and said don't leave me ma.pls.don't leave me.they close the door.
After some time reva came out from the room .Reva wears a white cloth.Every one see her and shocked.
Here at river's bank , every one coming, and reva sit there.Pandit jee chanting mantra and placed tilak and something on her forehead, cheeks.
Some women told their may be reva did wrong thing and now spread wrong story.
Sharad get angry but lakhi stop him.
After this two women take her in the river and placed her head in side the river.then Some men from panchayet told her to accept her wrong deed.
Reva's family crying there.Here rani ma and yashvardhan coming there.

Pandit jee told her to take her own name and father's name then accept her work.
Reva crying there and the very slowly accept it. and then cring there bitterly.
Here Yashvardhan and rani ma on the way.
then mukhyia jee told reva that last step of this process is left.now has to walk on the fire after than she become pure.

Thnku.
pls forgive me if there's sum mistake.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx jaan 4 d updates

god..dese village ppl r so sick..y r they pynishing reva!!

hope yash will save her
anjy-1988 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Epi starts with  Sharad shouting about the punishment.Dadi told this cruelty and they leave this village.But ,lakhi told them they have to accept it,may be after this reva will married.May be after this kishan will accept her.
Sharad angry but lakhi told if nobody marry her then what'll happen,
Here reva heard everything and crying in her room bitterly.Lkahi came there and told her that this is only way to rescue,after this everything will become normal.Reva hugged her and lakhi told her do it.
Next day morning, Bade kuwar yashvardhan doing Surya Namaskar.He pray to God to give him the power to help the poor.Bless him and show the correct path.
After this he tunr and saw some pandits are preapring some Puja.He asked them and found about the Sudhikaran Puja of Reva.He gets angry and leave the place.
In the Palace,rani maa n her family having breakfast and Yash  is looking worried and disturbed.Rani ma asked about the matter.Yash replied her that why, today also only woman gets punished.when the wrong thing did by some man.
Rani ma aksed him why he is telling this now?
Yash told her the  morning incident.Here Aryaman heard it and enter the room.Rani ma shocked and said Oh no, I have to stop this and then she and yashvardhan get up from the table and goes from there.

Here in the reva's house, lakhi patted reva's head when some women enter the room and told they are here to ready reva for sudhikaran puja.lakhi leave the room but reva crying and said don't leave me ma.pls.don't leave me.they close the door.
After some time reva came out from the room .Reva wears a white cloth.Every one see her and shocked.
Here at river's bank , every one coming, and reva sit there.Pandit jee chanting mantra and placed tilak and something on her forehead, cheeks.
Some women told their may be reva did wrong thing and now spread wrong story.
Sharad get angry but lakhi stop him.
After this two women take her in the river and placed her head in side the river.then Some men from panchayet told her to accept her wrong deed.
Reva's family crying there.Here rani ma and yashvardhan coming there.

Pandit jee told her to take her own name and father's name then accept her work.
Reva crying there and the very slowly accept it. and then cring there bitterly.
Here Yashvardhan and rani ma on the way.
then mukhyia jee told reva that last step of this process is left.now has to walk on the fire after than she become pure.

Thnku.
pls forgive me if there's sum mistake.

anjy-1988 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

thanx jaan 4 d updates

god..dese village ppl r so sick..y r they pynishing reva!!

hope yash will save her

It's my pleasure jaan.
yes those villegers,they have no work ,just entertain themselves.
they didn't understand the pain of reva and her family.

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaah..these stuff ppl r...uff...pta nhi society me aise log kyu hote h
n i dnt lyk lakhi's behaviour 2day
she is a mother
she shud stand 4 her daughter
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the ud di.........my goddddddd........i was crying while reading this😭😭😭..........i missed the epi but will watch its recap
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update Rakhi... Yaar this mukhiyajee... ab mai kuch nahi bolna chahti.... Poor Reva... I feel so sad for her

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i thin yash will tell them to stop this nonsense n offers to marry her
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much...

when the wrong things happenes always why they blame the girl ???
Poor reva