Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

And yeah we definitely have noticed contrasting things...for u I guess ur more into the thought that datta knows something's fishy. whereas i am more into the thought that datta's trying to figure out how much can he let himself hope.

You know, that has occurred to me. In fact I might post something about that tomorrow. 🤔
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@ksh: "Aspiring"-doctor yaar! ðŸ˜†  Who knows how well (or bad) I do on that thing.. 😳. 

U'll do well..."Naku ki Aai kehti hain ki all Datta are smart and intelligent people. 😉
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

You know, that has occurred to me. In fact I might post something about that tomorrow. 🤔

ooo...really? i'll be waiting!
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: I'm assuming that you meant "doctors".. 😆

And yeah dude, there's been stuff running through my head - so I might put it down in words tomorrow. *fingers crossed* 😃
TheRager thumbnail
Fivr I meant "doctor". 😃
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is coming too late i know. The epi aired too long ago. But I only watched the epi today with my mom as she was out of town and wanted to catch up on LTL. So i noticed something and just out of curiosity wanted someone to confirm it for me. The scn when Supriya first walks over to Dutta on the terrace and round the time she puts her hand on Dutta's probably to stop him from saying something too rash or to "seduce" him whatever... It just seemed to me that both Ridhi and Mishal were just trying so hard not to laugh while doing that scn. Ridhi was more evident that she really looked like a smile was playing on her lips as she spoke and it was not a smile that Supriya might be trying to impress Dutta.. it just looked like Ridhi found it hard to deliver her dialoges and Mishal too looked like he had to look away from Ridhi in order to act as serious as Dutta needs to be there. lolz. Can you watch and let me know.
Edited by -JC- - 14 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
@-JC-: I just saw it again and you're right - if I look at the scene with respect to Mishal and Ridhi instead of Dutta and Supriya, I totally see a very very subtle hint of smile playing out on Dutta's face. ðŸ˜† In fact Ridhi looked like she was ready to burst out laughing when she was saying that "chand" dialogue - good to know we aren't the only ones who found that "chand ki roshni" dialogue hilarious. But I am sure Mishal and Ridhi found it hilarious to shoot that scene, especially with the dialogue she was having to "spout". But if you look at them as Dutta and Supriya, the hints of smiles are so so subtle that you can barely notice. I guess that's what shows their caliber as actors - because I'd be dying of laughter at that time! 🤣
Edited by -Fivr- - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
wow! u guys actually looked at sups-datta scene so closely? i usually want those to get over asap.
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: LOL! I watch everything related to LTL with a lot attention to detail. *sigh*