Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Today's episode forced me to rethink my basic character analysis. I don't think it forced me to change any of those analysis - just forced me to think about them a bit more. But I liked this episode too - it was hilarious, a little enraging and heartwarming. Over all, I liked it! Big smile
  • I was hoping that I'd get to hear Dutta's "taare barsaye ga" line - and I'm going to guess I was the only one. LOL
  • The change in editing today presented yet another perspective to the first scene - when Dutta was told that someone was waiting for him upstairs, it wasn't as dramatically shocking at it was shown to be yesterday. He was "curious" at most about who it was that waiting for him - he wasn't shocked (because he probably didn't expect it to be Supriya). I like how in this scenarios, Supriya isn't in the forefront of his mind. He's way over that issue since he walked out of the sangeet ceremony. I like that! Big smile
  • It was only after Baji asked him "subtly" to "understand" that Dutta realized who it was that was waiting for him on the roof - and as soon as he heard that, he look like he was "calculating" what this meant. He wasn't surprised by it, he wasn't pleased by it, he wasn't "happy/sad" because of it. It was like he'd seen it coming, he knew it would happen and now that it had, he had to figure out what this means and what he needs to do about it.
  • After thinking about what he needs to do for a couple of moments (any more time spend on the topic would be an insult to Dutta's intelligence), Dutta decided he wanted no part of it! He turned around and got ready to walk away. Dutta didn't look shocked by this "turn of events" and he wasn't eager to enable Supriya's "pretend" game either. I don't know why but I keep feeling that he knows something's amiss. Off course watch me be totally off about it when this finally gets sorted out! LOL
  • No matter how much he dislikes someone or how upset he is with them, Dutta still won't allow them to be used as fodder for jokes - how he feels about then doesn't affect that "rule". When Baji tried to tease Dutta at Supriya's expense (or rather her singing's expense), Dutta immediately reprimanded it. It wasn't an "angry" reprimand - it was more of a "Hey! Keep it fair!" reprimand. But again, this was what I saw and given as how sleep deprived I've been lately I wouldn't be surprised if what I "saw" was a total illusion! LOL BUT if it wasn't an illusion.... *sigh* I want one! Day Dreaming
  • Dutta was so visibly irked by this "meet-me-on-the-roof" plan. He didn't like it when Baji finally urged him to go meet with Supriya. In fact he was visibly hesitant about it. He was lost in thought as he forced himself to move a little forward - but before he even managed move a bit, he pushed himself back and tried to turn to Baji and explain himself. However, he stopped himself (and this I think is because he didn't think that information was his to tell - it was about Supriya's personal life and if she didn't want it known, he was no one to ignore it) and forced himself to go face this "issue" and resolve it. Dutta didn't take the easy way out - which would be to leave and ignore the matter. He decided to face it head on, regardless of how uncomfortable the situation might make him. *sigh*
  • Throughout the decoration of the roof top, Nakku looked genuinely content and pleased. She was happy to be on the roof during such a beautiful night - she looked like she was enjoying where she was and what she was doing. It should have been a mundane work for her if not a painful reminder of how her love's being lost by her - but instead she just seemed so content. That was until I realized what it was that she seemed to emote - she looked like she was in love. She was happy, she was content and even the every day mundane things seemed beautiful and interesting. She was walking a slow relaxed walk - there was no hurry and definitely no stress. It was just a gorgeous moonlit night and she was enjoying it's beauty - she was talking in every sight. And I loved it! No "songs" were involved to portray how she was in love. No "monologues" were needed to show how she was in love. She hasn't even confessed to herself yet that she's in love - forget a monologue. Yet we could all SEE it - she was in love. *sigh* Mahi did a stupendous job! The standing ovation goes to her today! Clap
  • Dutta starts his walk up the stairs in a very "determined" manner - he was going to go up and he was going to deal with this! But then something occured to him - Supriya tried apologizing to him during the Sangeet. What if that meant something? I think Dutta was just having last minute doubts about his "belief" - he'd believed that her cordial behavior was all a farce. But I could see him think "What if she's genuine about it?" - as though he was thinking what if she's really sorry? (What exactly he thinks she's sorry for will be tackled by me this weekend - I hope we can wait till then?! Smile) Dutta isn't ignorant of himself - he knows when to "check" himself and be the devil's advocate if needed. Even with all this power, he makes sure he doesn't get unfairly stubborn about something/someone without giving them a chance. *sigh*
  • Lol, I like how Dutta looks around for Baji as he ascends the stairs - while he was questioning Supriya's motives behind this recent request (whether they were genuine or not) he was also entertaining the possibility that this was a "masti" by Baji! And I loved that! It was so "best-bud" like - Dutta was waiting for Baji to pull his leg about this marriage thing. it was actually sort of funny. LOL
  • Nakku sees Dutta and instantaneously a smile spreads across her face - *sigh* It's actually heart warming to see someone so much in love. Makes me want to believe that the world is all sunshine and roses. Day Dreaming
  • I love the camaraderie between Baji and Nakku - loved how he signaled to her and she replied with a simple nod. These understand each other so well - simple gesture from one is understood so completely by the other. I want a friendship like that too! Big smile
  • I LOVED Dutta's "surprised" expression when he saw Nakku at the top of the staircase - it was like he'd been caught stealing candy and he had to answer for it now! Which is why he started spouting random excuses - anything to get the focus off of him! ROFL It was such an "innocent" scene - all that "looking around" and making "distractions" so you could get away scott-free.  It made me realize that no matter how hard the world beats us, there is always that one person who is able to bring the "child" in us out. And THAT is who we fall in love with and who loves us. *sigh* Day Dreaming 
  • LOL! I loved how Nakku asked Dutta "when" her Aayi had gotten sick to begin with!? Leave it to Nakku to go "literal" on everything Dutta says - be it his sarcasm or his excuses! LOL
  • "Jao sahib." - Such a simple statement but it clearly explained (to Dutta and to us) how well Nakku knew Dutta. She knew he was fumbling around with small talk to avoid going to meet with Supriya (because he hadn't "figured out" what this was about) so she just simply told him to "Go". That's it - no room for excuses. *sigh* She knows him too well, as does he when it comes to her!
  • "Nahi" and then Dutta turns around in that "stern" way of his - Bwaahahahahahahaha!!! Who else thought that looked like a stubborn kid refusing to eat unless it's ice cream?!... Anyone..? I did! ROFL
  • When Dutta feigned "anger" Nakku KNEW he wanted no one to see him go - he didn't want an audience. So what does our Koyal do? She gives him a reason for her to leave - serving dinner for him with everyone - and then excuses herself from the conversation. She knew he wasn't comfortable with spectators, especially in this case - and ALL this without him ever SAYING it! Do I still need to explain why I hate Tasha?! Day Dreaming
  • Once Nakku leaves, Dutta quickly turns to see that the door is clear. Then he turns to see Nakku and makes sure she's really leaving. And once that's all checked, he swiftly makes his way to the door and turns into the hallway. Seriously? Did no one else see how that was totally kid-stealing-candy-esque? LOL! ROFL
  • When Nakku turned around and saw him "gone" her first reaction was "happiness" - she was happy that he'd decided to give his happiness a shot (even know it's fake). But then for a minute moment you could see her remember what this meant for her and her love - and before that thought could dwindle and cause her pain, you could literally see her push it out as she turned away to go down the stairs. She was adamant to not let her "pain" get in the way of Dutta's "happiness". *sigh* Such devotion! Day Dreaming
  • When Dutta walks through the doors and onto the roof, he looked apprehensive - his steps were slow and precise. And he was looking around everywhere - judging what was happening and deciding how he'd go about dealing with this. He really doesn't trust Supriya (or so I think and I could be terribly off here! LOL).
  • When Dutta saw Supriya (with her "backless" outfit), he pulled a deep breath in - like he needed a moment to comprehend the sight in front of him. And I totally sympathize with him! It took me a moment just to stop choking on my glass of water when I saw that too! ROFL
  • So, here's a time line question. Supriya asked Baji to get Dutta on the roof top. It took about 15 minutes (chalo 20 minutes max.) for Baji to get this accomplished. Can someone PLEASE explain to me how a girl gets dressed in a evening-wear sari in 20 minutes along with make-up, jewellery and "gajra"?! PLEASE?! It will help me a lot in the mornings when I get ready for work - if she can do all this in 20 minutes, it will probably take her 5 minutes to get ready like I do in the morning. I'd get so much extra snooze time! ROFL
  • When Supriya finally turned to face Dutta, he didn't look smitten by her - he just looked curious. Like he wanted to know what in the H was going on and why was he called up there?! LOL
  • Oh LORD! The mavali is there WATCHING the "love-of-his-life" seduce another man on a roof top? Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks this is wrong on so many different levels!? Dead
  • Dutta's standing there with such a "stone-cold" expression and such a statuesque posture while Supriya is trying to (and miserably failing) to complete the seductive walk towards him - he does NOT want to be there and he has no qualms about emoting that! And this is why I think I am falling in love... *sigh* Day Dreaming
  • Was it just me or did Dutta look like he was waiting for Supriya to "get to the point" when she went off on her "chand" monologue?! He didn't react to her or to anything she said - he just looked like he was giving her time to finish off her "ranting" and get to the crux of the matter. Ermm
  • "Soocha tha is chand ki roshni mein apko dekhongi.." - Umm, uhh.. Wha..?! Bwaaahahahahhahahahahaha! ROFLROFL Looks like someone's watched a bit too many hindi movies! ROFL
  • "Soocha tha k shayad is chand ki roshni mein aap shant ho jayengai.." - Umm, excume me lady, but Dutta's always been "shant". YOU'VE provoked him time and again - first by walking off the dinner table and then by refusing to give him an explanation (the night of the engagement) when he was standing there waiting for it. YOU provoked him and then you wonder why he gets mad?! Ummm, okay. Please do us all a favor and get off the "crack" you've been smoking. It's not working so well with your memory. Censored
  • Dutta was going to give her a fair chance this time - he was going to have a sensible conversation with her. In fact he started to initiate that conversation by telling her he wasn't angry at her - but what does she do? She see's his decision to give her a chance to explain as him being "seduced" - the minute she latches onto his forearm, Dutta's surprised. Here he is trying finally tell her that he isn't mad at her and letting her know why he's upset (probably because he already knows she's lying - maybe not everything but at least some of it) and what does she do? She flirts with him. That's when you could see Dutta decide that it wasn't worth the effort - to explain to her what he thought or felt. And that's when he pulled his hand away (and I did a little victory dance!). Dancing
  • Once Dutta realizes that she's just called him over to "seduce" him, did anyone else feel that he was seriously bothered by it? The way he seemed to be "coming to terms" with something before he suggested they should "eat dinner" hinted me like he was really really irked by her "assumption" that she could seduce him (As was I!). And then he got away from her as quickly as he could. Dead
  • When Supriya mentioned there was a "condition" for them to eat dinner, Dutta looked irritated - like he was asking "Now what?!". But the minute she told him about her desire to feed him (excuse me while I gag... Dead) it was like he was consumed by something stronger than what was happening in front of him. He was instantly transported to his past - to 10 years ago - and you could see him relive that moment in the garage (both when he got "fed" and when he was betrayed). And when Supriya keeps going on about him being "angry" at her he simply tells her that's not the case. The fact that he didn't even bother to go into the "details" suggested that he was so bothered by something else running through his mind at the moment that he didn't have the lucidity to get into details.
  • Dutta keeps sitting there while Supriya keeps urging on about "feeding" him - I was wonder WHY he didn't just put his food down and leave. Until off course I realized that his defenses were down. He was rattled by her desire to "feed" him - it was making him relive moments he'd rather not. And while he was suffering through that emotional roller coaster, he didn't have the presence of mind to convey his disapproval of her actions. When she asked him if she could "feed" him just once, he just looked at her. He LOOKED like he meant no (he wasn't comfortable with the idea), but since he didn't SAY it she assumed it otherwise. And when she got the morsel ready and dangled it in front of his face, I could really feel him take that "plunge" in his emotional-roller-coaster. He didn't know what to do with it - how to get it to go away OR even if he could get it to go away (it being the "morsel"). So he did what he knew would get that thing out of his sight - he opened his mouth and consumed it (albeit hesitantly). And as he was chewing it, you could see him "linger" over his past (trying to hold back the emotions that were getting ready to crash over him) until he finally began putting things in perspective. That was the past when Seema'd fed him and now was not. And he wasn't going to sit there and take it - so he got up!
  • Supriya and the mavali "thumbs up" about this? Seriously? I am worried they might make me a violent person if they don't stop this "vicious" behavior soon. I could understand this if they were shown to be remorseful for what they're having to do - if they were shown to be unhappy about hurting someone else but in order to lead a life without threat they had to do it. But this is just uncalled for. Trying to hurt a man emotionally and being "happy" about it is not allowed! Dead
  • Why do I have a feeling that Dutta chose to walk that way on purpose? (Maybe because I believe he knows! LOL) Like he got up and once he was lucid again he realized what was going on in "background" and he decided to "corner" them to get Supriya to speak the truth. I mean if he really wanted to leave, what was Supriya's "Suniye" going to do? I would like to hope, nothing at all! Censored
  • Dutta looked really "hurt" by Supriya's attempt at betrayal - when he stopped at her calling he kept looking straight ahead. He didn't want to see her and his expression had a shade of "pain" on them. He wasn't happy and with every word that came out of her mouth, he kept fielding "blows" against his heart. Until finally he'd had enough and he told her that he doesn't know how to "twist words". He says what we feels and what he wants to say - he never tries to deceive you with his words! It was like he was almost saying "unlike YOU!" after every one of those sentences.
  • Wasn't it ironic that Supriya described Dutta to the T but had no idea it was all really TRUE?! If only she knew and believed it to be true, she wouldn't NEED to deceive anyone to be happy. All she'd have to do is ask. Dutta Bhao would never establish his happiness on someone else's pain! *sigh* Truly ironic. Ouch
  • "Tumhe koi andaza hi nahi mera dil kaisa hai!" - *sigh* So true! Kisi ko bhi andaza nahi - except for Nakku and Baji. Everyone else is out to use and abuse you.
  • "Aik aurat admi k dil ko samajh sakti hai... Sirf us sey kuch keh nahi pati." - Uhh, YE mahaan baat app sey kis ne kahi?! WHO is feeding her these lies?! I am sure it's the mavali! It's his way of making sure that Supriya stays quiet after marraige - by making her believe that she's a girl and so she's "UNABLE" to voice her thoughts! ROFLROFL
  • Dutta really looked like he was transition between "anger" and "hurt" throughout Supriya's monologue at the end. It was like he was just trying to see HOW far she could go and would go before she stopped. *sigh* Ouch  I wish Baji would beat this mavali up for feeding Supriya with his ridiculously baseless "security" story.
  • When Dutta's had enough, he tells her "main samajhta hoon" to get her to stop her lies. He doesn't want to hear them anymore - if she hasn't stopped "falling" yet, she isn't going to stop soon.
  • When Supriya hold him back by placing a hand on his shoulders, Dutta looks phsyically repulsed by it. He looks like he's trying to hold his emotions in by "fortifying" himself - like he's trying not to snap at her for taking it too far!
  • Dutta listened to Supriya lie her way into the entire conversation - he even listened to her as she claimed she wanted to begin a new life with Dutta and their relationship. All this time he was just "angered" by her lies - by her ability to stoop this low just to get her "pointless" stubbornness (of not telling him the truth) intact. But when she "promised" that she'd "win him over with love", he was appalled. How dare she use a "promise" and lie about something like "love" that's supposed to be sacred?! I feel that's when she started bearing a resemblance to Seema as far as Dutta was concerned. Seema had lied and cheated her way through love too - and that's was Supriya is doing too.  Dead
  • I think when Supriya started coughing, Dutta got seriously concerned - it didn't matter then that this same person had been lying to him for the past 10 minutes (a very long 10 minutes if you ask me! LOL). All that mattered was that she was in an uncomfortable situation and Dutta had to help. *sigh* I did say I want one, right?! Day Dreaming
  • The mavali is so eager to send his girlfriend close to another man! Should I even explain why that thought repulses me?! Dead
  • When Dutta finally say that no matter what happens Supriya still wasn't stopping with her lies, he just looked at her once to make sure that what he'd seen was really true (her lies and her deceit)  - and then he turned around and walked away without stopping.
  • Dutta comes out totally baffled by Supriya's lies and he sees Baji - the FIRST thing he does is look away! Sort of like "Shuru ho gayi iski nautanki!". Needless to say I loved it!!! Big smile
  • I LOVED Dutta's expressions as he notices the phone's flipped close while Baji's "talking" on it and then as he hands Baji the "opened" phone, how he nods at Baji - sort of like a "Yeah, yeah.. Sab dikh raha hai mujhey!". I loved it! LOL
  • "Itna... jaldi.. Hogaya?!" - Bwaaahahahahahaha! I love Baji! It was hillarious to see Dutta "register" the comment, get "offended" by it and then "threaten" Baji because of it! It had a very normal "guy" feel to it but at the same time it had a Dutta Bhao touch to it too... Big smile
  • Dutta tried dodging Baji's questions by walking away and lying (about the dinner being good) - but when Baji still persisted (as I knew he would!) Dutta decided to just ask him honestly to leave him alone for a bit. *sigh* I like how Dutta isn't scared of being brutally honest with Baji and I love it even more that Baji doesn't ever get "offended" by Dutta's honesty. Big smile
  • The whole Supriya-mavali scene looked eerily similar to a "prostitute-pimp" scene - seriously, was it just me?! The way he "smiled" at her as a job well-done sign and the way she complained about the hard "work" she did. Seriously? *gag-fest* Dead Ye kaisa pyaar hai? Ye kaisa couple hai? Seriously.. Dead
  • Dutta was really being tormented by the similarities both Seema and Supriya - Just like Seema, even Supriya was lying about wanting to build a life with him (and he knows it - I hope). He could see how, just like Seema, even Supriya wanted to lead him on to believe that she loves him. Why both women didn't decide to just tell him the truth and save him (and themselves) the misery, I'm not sure!? Ouch
  • Again, Nakku walks right in without knocking - no permission needed. I really love the rights these two exercise on each other - honestly! Day Dreaming
  • Without Nakku saying a word, Dutta realizes she's in the room and turns to face her - need I mention how absolutely aware Dutta is of Nakku's presence? Day Dreaming
  • I like how Dutta's honestly intrigued by Nakku's presence in his room (each time). He looks at her like he can't believe she's there - like he can't understand why she'd actually be in a room that belongs to someone as (apparently) "dangerous" and "moody" as him. And then he always asks her "what happened" as though he's always worried about something "bad" happening to her. *sigh* Such fikar.. Day Dreaming
  • So the shot of Dutta's room when Nakku's just removed the cover off the food-plate reminds me of the very first dream Nakku had of Dutta - where she brings him food and asks him to eat first and work later! *sigh* Excuse me while I go off to dream. Day Dreaming
  • I love how Dutta asks Nakku about who told her to bring the food to him - like he was scared to believe that she brought it on her own, lest it turns out to be not true. I love how he's anticipating her answer even before he asks the question - he wants it to be her but he needs to hear it from her. *sigh* *sigh* Day Dreaming
  • The fact that Nakku KNEW Dutta hadn't had dinner just shows how really insync these two are - whether they know it or not. *sigh* Day Dreaming
  • The look Dutta gave Nakku when she told him that she knew he hadn't had dinner - *swoon* *thud* Day Dreaming
  • I love how Dutta gets all "mischievous" around Nakku - first he asks her "Acha?!" in that challenging/fun tone when she tells him she knows he hasn't had food. And then how he rubbishes her claim of him not having had any dinner by explaining that "aik nivala khaya tha!". These two are so cute together - they bring out the child in each other. Dutta makes Nakku laugh and treats her like a princess (which is what any little girl wants! Well, umm, at least I did... Blushing) and Nakku brings the mischievous boy out of Dutta (the one who likes to laugh and hurl challenges at every step!). I love Tasha... Or wait, I hate them for making me this insane! Day Dreaming
  • Right after Dutta informs Nakku that he had ONE bite, I love how he realizes what he's doing - that he's having "fun" and sort of reels himself in a little. This side of himself caught him by surprise - it was like he wasn't aware that this side of him existed and when it showed itself, he reflex was to reel it back in.
  • "Aayi bolti hai..." is BACK!!! ROFL And I love how Dutta told her that her "Aayi" had taught her everything, just not how to talk less. At which our every so naive Koyal informs Dutta of how Baabi tells her to talk less but never actually follows her own advice. Nakku's naivety and simplicity appeals to Dutta - he's never met someone this "clean" of heart before. That's why Nakku's special. Big smile
  • O.M.G. Dutta's smile made an appearance TWICE in two days!!! *swoon* *thud* *off to* Day Dreaming
  • And just for the record, I like Nakku's definition of "women" better! I definitely don't keep anything "within" - if something's on my mind, it's out there for everyone to know. (If there were EVER any doubts about that, please remind yourself what you're reading at the moment! ROFL).
  • Dutta was so completely at ease around Nakku - once he knew she was in the room, HE started the conversation, HE approached her and then HE was the one who started with the "jokes" and the "witty one-liners" again. HE loves being around her - the appearance of his smile is evidence. He looks at her like he's really SEEING Nakku - he's amazed at how "simple" her logic is, in a world filled with complexities she has a very clear view. Now if only he KNOWS that loves being around her too! LOL
  • Nakku asks him once to eat and Dutta looks at Nakku (to decide if she's genuine in her request, not that there was any doubt) and then takes a seat. If Nakku exercises authority on Dutta, then he LETS her! *sigh* Day Dreaming
  • Did anyone else notice how, when Nakku started describing the "night" on the roof Dutta almost looked amazed at her perspective - like what she was "saw" and "felt" was so much more intense than what he took the time to notice. Like he didn't nearly pay enough attention to it and he was amazed at how much attention to detail she had. It was only after she paused for a bit that he realized that he didn't know why SHE would know this!
  • When Nakku tells Dutta that she decorated the roof top, it was like he was abruptly reminded about what else had happened on the roof. And that put a damper on things, if only for a while.
  • I love how Nakku sat down to talk to Dutta - it was such a "husband-wife" setting (if Nakku was sitting on the sofa instead of the floor it would look exactly like it!). I really liked that she sat on the floor though - to me, that gave the scene a very "cozy" feeling. But then that could be just me... Smile
  • When Nakku started talking about the "effects" of being in love, Dutta was "transported" back to when he was in love. And as Nakku described love (what she felt now) Dutta remembered what he'd felt then. It wasn't until she told Dutta that love "heals" all that he was brought back to reality (the talk of "healing" reminded him of his wound) - and then as a sign of "moving on" he took his first spoonful of food and denied "knowing' what Nakku was talking about.
  • Nakku was so excited when talking about love, like someone discussing their favorite topic! She was just so happy discussing "love" with Dutta. It was really sweet to watch her enjoy the simple pleasures of life. When everyone looks for the most they can have, Nakku tries to enjoy every small thing she can get - so what if she can't marry Dutta?! She can enjoy being in love with him! *sigh* Day Dreaming
  • "Apko bhi pyar ho gaya hai!" - I LOVED how Dutta was completely intrigued by the "bhi" in the sentence - WHO ELSE was in love?! He wanted to know. And at the same time, you could see Nakku realize the slip of her tongue - it was like she was quickly looking for an "excuse" for what she'd said. (And I think that excuse will be "Supriya" - she will claim the other person is Supriya in love with Dutta). Dutta's curiosity matched against Nakku's secretive behavior (something she's good at, given how she keeps her own true skin color in the dark - pun intended! LOL) - this should be fun to watch! Big smile
I just want to take this moment to say: I HATE my allergies! Dead It's taken me twice as long to write this because my stupid eyes keep watering. STUPID ALLERGIES! Censored Any who, time for bed guys! See you all on the other side. Sleepy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tasshamsiViduuthornewood9lovelyapknfjholshonapinky-JC--Ritz-betty123Dew-dropmaybe-justRockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things I Noticed - 03/18/10" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbhiAni

Goldie

AbhiAni

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged

wow....luv luv ur analysisStarClap....me first one to say thank uWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
@AbhiAni: Thank you so much! I was worried it wasn't legible - being sleep deprived and all. But I'm really glad you think it was good. Smile And thank YOU for reading! I know it's long today. Blushing

shonapinky

IF-Rockerz

shonapinky

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Thank u 4 d amazingly accurate analysis...Clapit takz immenze patience and accuracy 2 watch each and every scene and giv a splendid analysis like dis...wish v could  read ur analysiz first and then watch d episode coz d way u explain scene in detail makez us curiouz 2 watch d scenez once again...!!...plz keep posting ur take on every dayz episode yar no matter how long u take...coz v simply enjoy 2 core reading it....!Smile

Edited by shonapinky - 19 March 2010 at 3:03am

-Fivr-

betty123

IF-Rockerz

betty123

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
OMG!! its really long..............
Great observation Fivr
TaShe scene was really cute .I 2 found it quite kiddish.
But i just hate Sup.Angry  n her alien.I mean how can a bf ask her gf 2 b wid sum1 else.I dunno want 2 spoil my mood tinking abt dem.
Scene of the day-Dutta smiled ..........Day Dreamingloved it 

Edited by betty123 - 19 March 2010 at 3:07am

-Fivr-

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
wonderful analysis.
Supriya Angry is spending so much time with Datta than our Nakusha.
waiting desperately for sups elopement & end of this track.

-Fivr-

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Today's episode forced me to rethink my basic character analysis. I don't think it forced me to change any of those analysis - just forced me to think about them a bit more. But I liked this episode too - it was hilarious, a little enraging and heartwarming. Over all, I liked it! Big smile well i loved it , so much of dutta and no song & dance.

• It was only after Baji asked him "subtly" to "understand" that Dutta realized who it was that was waiting for him on the roof - and as soon as he heard that, he look like he was "calculating" what this meant. He wasn't surprised by it, he wasn't pleased by it, he wasn't "happy/sad" because of it.he was like now what is she upto It was like he'd seen it coming, he knew it would happen and now that it had, he had to figure out what this means and what he needs to do about it.

• Dutta starts his walk up the stairs in a very "determined" manner - he was going to go up and he was going to deal with this! But then something occured to him - Supriya tried apologizing to him during the Sangeet. What if that meant something? I think Dutta was just having last minute doubts about his "belief" - he'd believed that her cordial behavior was all a farce. But I could see him think "What if she's genuine about it?" - as though he was thinking what if she's really sorry? (What exactly he thinks she's sorry for will be tackled by me this weekend - I hope we can wait till then?! Smile) Dutta isn't ignorant of himself - he knows when to "check" himself and be the devil's advocate if needed. Even with all this power, he makes sure he doesn't get unfairly stubborn about something/someone without giving them a chance. *sigh* i guess he was curious to know about her sudden change in behaviour
  • Lol, I like how Dutta looks around for Baji as he ascends the stairs he was feeling shy at the same time he was tempted to go to the terrace , its very unlike his character to have a moonlight dinner with a girl and he is aware of that
  • Nakku sees Dutta and instantaneously a smile spreads across her face - *sigh* It's actually heart warming to see someone so much in love. Makes me want to believe that the world is all sunshine and roses. Day Dreamingi wish the same but life is not a bed of roses
  • I love the camaraderie between Baji and Nakku - loved how he signaled to her and she replied with a simple nod. These understand each other so well - simple gesture from one is understood so completely by the other. I want a friendship like that too! Big smilesure only friendshipWink i doubt
  • I LOVED Dutta's "surprised" expression when he saw Nakku at the top of the staircase - it was like he'd been caught stealing candy and he had to answer for it now! Which is why he started spouting random excuses - anything to get the focus off of him! yep the thought of having moonlight dinner and knowing that nakku is also aware of it made him really uncomfortable , Day Dreamingsuch a shy babyROFL It was such an "innocent" scene

• "Jao sahib." - Such a simple statement but it clearly explained (to Dutta and to us) how well Nakku knew Dutta. She knew he was fumbling around with small talk to avoid going to meet with Supriya (because he hadn't "figured out" what this was about) so she just simply told him to "Go". That's it - no room for excuses. *sigh* She knows him too well, as does he when it comes to her! she knows he needs to be pushed in such matters

• Once Nakku leaves, Dutta quickly turns to see that the door is clear. Then he turns to see Nakku and makes sure she's really leaving. And once that's all checked, he swiftly makes his way to the door and turns into the hallway. Seriously? Did no one else see how that was totally kid-stealing-candy-esque? LOL! ROFLhe looked so cute who made him a gangsterLOL
  • When Nakku turned around and saw him "gone" her first reaction was "happiness" - she was happy that he'd decided to give his happiness a shot (even know it's fake). But then for a minute moment you could see her remember what this meant for her and her loveit was indeed heart breaking -

• When Dutta saw Supriya (with her "backless" outfit), he pulled a deep breath in - like he needed a moment to comprehend the sight in front of him. And I totally sympathize with him! It took me a moment just to stop choking on my glass of water when I saw that too! ROFLhe was surprised not pleasantly and i thought she looked cheapAngry
  • So, here's a time line question. Supriya asked Baji to get Dutta on the roof top. It took about 15 minutes (chalo 20 minutes max.) for Baji to get this accomplished. Can someone PLEASE explain to me how a girl gets dressed in a evening-wear sari in 20 minutes along with make-up, jewellery and "gajra"?! PLEASE?! It will help me a lot in the mornings when I get ready for work - if she can do all this in 20 minutes, it will probably take her 5 minutes to get ready like I do in the morning. I'd get so much extra snooze time! ROFLforget this blooper tell me one thing how long is the time gap between a mehndi ceremony and wedding considering mehndi was done with long time back  and it is no longer on her hands as well.
  • When Supriya finally turned to face Dutta, he didn't look smitten by her - he just looked curious. Like he wanted to know what in the H was going on and why was he called up there?! LOLbut i think his eyes hinted just a bit that she looked pretty to him
  • Oh LORD! The mavali is there WATCHING the "love-of-his-life" seduce another man on a roof top? Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks this is wrong on so many different levels!? Deadhis presence throughout the episode disgusted me to the core , the way he was encouraging her at every step made me feel like puking on himAngry
  • Dutta's standing there with such a "stone-cold" expression and such a statuesque posture while Supriya is trying to (and miserably failing) to complete the seductive walk towards him - he does NOT want to be there and he has no qualms about emoting that! And this is why I think I am falling in love... *sigh* Day Dreaming
  • Was it just me or did Dutta look like he was waiting for Supriya to "get to the point" when she went off on her "chand" monologue?! He didn't react to her or to anything she said - he just looked like he was giving her time to finish off her "ranting" and get to the crux of the matter. Ermmseriously it was like cut the crap and come to the point . if u noticed which i am sure u would have , nakku said the same thing about the moon , the night etc .later when he comes down but at that point of time he pondered over and gave it a thought and didnt dismiss it immediately
  • "Soocha tha is chand ki roshni mein apko dekhongi.."socha to humne bhi tha ki chand , suraj , bulb , tubelight etc ki roshni mein aapko na dekhen lekin aap to hamara peecha he nahin chodrahee -

Wasn't it ironic that Supriya described Dutta to the T but had no idea it was all really TRUE?! agree with u When Dutta finally say that no matter what happens Supriya still wasn't stopping with her lies, he just looked at her once to make sure that what he'd seen was really true (her lies and her deceit)  - and then he turned around and walked away without stopping. Dutta comes out totally baffled by Supriya's lies but i felt he wanted to trust her this time , he was just hoping that she doesnt fool him like seemaand he sees Baji - the FIRST thing he does is look away! Sort of like "Shuru ho gayi iski nautanki!". Needless to say I loved it!!! Big smileme too I LOVED Dutta's expressions as he notices the phone's flipped close while Baji's "talking" on itit was hilarious and his expressions were mind blowing and then as he hands Baji the "opened" phone, how he nods at Baji - sort of like a "Yeah, yeah.. Sab dikh raha hai mujhey!". I loved it! LOL
  • "Itna... jaldi.. Hogaya?!" - Bwaaahahahahahaha! I love Baji! this bajji cracks me everytime, he is live wire of the showSleepyIt was hillarious to see Dutta "register" the comment, get "offended" by it and then "threaten" Baji because of it! It had a very normal "guy" feel to it but at the same time it had a Dutta Bhao touch to it too... Big smile

• The whole Supriya-mavali scene looked eerily similar to a "prostitute-pimp" scene - seriously, was it just me?! agree with u i couldnt have described it better than uThe way he "smiled" at her as a job well-done sign and the way she complained about the hard "work" she did. Seriously? *gag-fest* Dead Ye kaisa pyaar hai? Ye kaisa couple hai? Seriously.. Dead

• Again, Nakku walks right in without knocking - no permission needed. I really love the rights these two exercise on each other - honestly! Day Dreaming

• So the shot of Dutta's room when Nakku's just removed the cover off the food-plate did u notice she brought rasgullas for him and there was a fly on of those rasgullas , i hope mishal had the good one. a request no order to the production house plz maintain hygeine on the sets , mishal is too precious for usreminds me of the very first dream Nakku had of Dutta - where she brings him food and asks him to eat first and work later! *sigh* Excuse me while I go off to dream. Day Dreamingwake up honey

The fact that Nakku KNEW Dutta hadn't had dinner just shows how really insync these two are - whether they know it or not. *sigh* Day Dreamingmade for each other completely The look Dutta gave Nakku when she told him that she knew he hadn't had dinner - *swoon* *thud* Day Dreamingthis time i was sighing and hyperventilating
  • I love how Dutta gets all "mischievous" around Nakku - first he asks her "Acha?!" in that challenging/fun tone when she tells him she knows he hasn't had food. And then how he rubbishes her claim of him not having had any dinner by explaining that "aik nivala khaya tha!". These two are so cute together - they bring out the child in each other. Dutta makes Nakku laugh and treats her like a princess (which is what any little girl wants! Well, umm, at least I did... Blushing) count me tooand Nakku brings the mischievous boy out of Dutta (the one who likes to laugh and hurl challenges at every step!). I love Tasha... Or wait, I hate them for making me this insane! Day Dreaming

"Aayi bolti hai..." is BACK!!! ROFL And I love how Dutta told her that her "Aayi" had taught her everything, just not how to talk less. At which our every so naive Koyal informs Dutta of how Baabi tells her to talk less but never actually follows her own advice. Nakku's naivety and simplicity appeals to Dutta - he's never met someone this "clean" of heart before. That's why Nakku's special. Big smile
  • O.M.G. Dutta's smile made an appearance TWICE in two days!!! *swoon* *thud* *off to* Day Dreamingthe last scene was a treat to watch

When Nakku tells Dutta that she decorated the roof top, it was like he was abruptly reminded about what else had happened on the roof. And that put a damper on things, if only for a while. i felt he thought oh so you did all that and not supriyaShocked
  • I love how Nakku sat down to talk to Dutta - it was such a "husband-wife" setting (if Nakku was sitting on the sofa instead of the floor it would look exactly like it!). I really liked that she sat on the floor though - to me, that gave the scene a very "cozy" feeling. But then that could be just me... Smileher sitting onthe floor shows that she didnt forget the employer - employee relation between them

Nakku was so excited when talking about love, like someone discussing their favorite topic! She was just so happy discussing "love" with Dutta. It was really sweet to watch her enjoy the simple pleasures of life. When everyone looks for the most they can have, Nakku tries to enjoy every small thing she can get - so what if she can't marry Dutta?! She can enjoy being in love with him! *sigh* Day Dreamingthats what we can also do and r doing
  • "Apko bhi pyar ho gaya hai!" - I LOVED how Dutta was completely intrigued by the "bhi" in the sentence - WHO ELSE was in love?! He wanted to know. And at the same time, you could see Nakku realize the slip of her tongue - it was like she was quickly looking for an "excuse" for what she'd said. (And I think that excuse will be "Supriya" - she will claim the other person is Supriya in love with Dutta).agree with u , she will pop up supriyas name Dutta's curiosity matched against Nakku's secretive behavior (something she's good at, given how she keeps her own true skin color in the dark - pun intended! LOL) - this should be fun to watch! Big smile
I just want to take this moment to say: I HATE my allergies! Dead It's taken me twice as long to write this because my stupid eyes keep watering. STUPID ALLERGIES! Censored Any who, time for bed guys! See you all on the other side. Sleepyget well soon , take very good care of ur eyes , they help us in noticing lot of things and stop drooling over mishal , uske liye hum hain na........well jokes apart , seriously take care of urself , dont strain them by watching the same episode again and again even if it has wonderful tasha scenes

Edited by stranger in us - 19 March 2010 at 4:05am

-Fivr-

charlie1950

Goldie

charlie1950

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I eagerly await for ur updates.ur pov  r quite interesting and its always fun to read except its written very late and i have to wait but its always worth it.keep it up

-Fivr-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top