Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Today's episode had lot more than that meets the eye......... here are some quick observations abt how contrastingly Dutta behaved....... with Sups, Nakku, Baaji..........in today's episode........

1) Sups did lot of drama to make Dutta eat  , on the other hand Nakku just asked him to eat as its not good to sleep on an empty stomach and he came and started eating.

2) Dutta didnt like Sups touching his hand, he just backs off his hand immediately. But on the other hand he was the who holded onto Nakku's hands, at the River-Bank scene, at the Shooters-Attack-Scene on road and at the hospital. He also never minded Nakku holding onto him at Morey-rescue scene.

3) Dutta walked upstairs and just stood, instead of walking to Sups. But when he is with Nakku, he always makes it a point to walk to Nakku. Even today he walked to Nakku when she said she got him dinner.

4) Dutta didnt tell Baaji his friend for 20 yrs, what happened upstairs even after baaji pestered him over it but on the other hand, he just started opening up with Nakku. He told her that he ate one bite. He was talking to Nakku abt his moon-light-dinner the way he was talking to his mom when he expressed his feelings for Seema in the flashback.

5) Dutta told Baaji that he wanted to stay alone for sometime after the terrace scene............but when Nakku came he didnt ask Nakku to leave him alone, instead sat comfortably and started chatting with her as if he was waiting to chat with her.

6) Dutta bhaou was back to being Dutta with Nakku. Smile was back, heart-heart talk was back, which was amiss on the terrace (with sups) and on stairs ( with Baaji).

7)  When Sups was asking to look at Moon,  Dutta seemed least interested, instead found her talk all fake (atleast thats what his expressions were like) but on the other hand when Nakku was talking abt Moon, wind ....... he was very keenly listening to her and was all interested in her talk,

8) When Sups was talking abt "Women not able to express the way men do" Dutta was saying "crap crap crap" in his mind, the way he was least interested in her talk. But when Nakku was talking how woman cant keep anything within and just say it out, Dutta was indeed smiling.

Just Random thoughts that were going thru my mind watching todays episode Smile...........add on if u noticed anything else which I missed on ............

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 18 March 2010 at 7:40pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19NiVu-mjht1desisistersdani10Chahat17AbhiAnichronicBini311lovelythornewood9Nels-Samira-Dew-drop-Fivr-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dutta's Contrasting Behavior Today !!!" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chahat17

Goldie

Chahat17

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
interesting observations...i think from the begining there was an understanding between dutta & naku. He knows from day 1 that naku isn't afraid of him...and she understand him well...also, after confiding in naku, dutta feels a bit comfortable around her b/c she now understand his situation.

With supriya...dutta hardly ever interacted..and when he tried, she was very cold towards him...than he got angry and frustrated with her...thats why there's was bit of attitude in him towards her. Also, he has been heartbroken before thats why he is hesitant in trusting supriya.

As far as naku is concerned...dutta has no feelings or likeness for her...i think unconsiously, dutta treats naku as friend...thats why they have heart-to-heart talks...but with supriya, he is getting married and he is having a hard time opening up and trying to give a love another chance..thats why he kept remembering how seema betrayed his love.

Given the circumstances, dutta's behavior towards supriya & naku was justified in their respective place. But as of now, dutta doesn't see naku in any sort of romantic angle...but he feels comfortable around naku because he trusts her & confided his biggest secret to naku...which hasn't told his would-be wife.

Overally, i felt extremely horrible for dutta...he believe supriya and is willing to give her another chance. It will tear him apart when he comes to learn supriya ditched him for another man..just like seema. His last heartbreak made dutta go on a killing spree and turned him into a don..i wonder what will his second heartbreak make him do this time around??? scary...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desisisterslovelyNelsAnu-Reddy

nsb416

Goldie

nsb416

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Great post Anu. I didn't notice so many contrasting situations until you mentioned them right now. Good observations! Yes I also think that Dutta has a friendship with Naku which he doesn;t have with Supriya (thank GOD) and that stops him from opening up to her. I am glad he feels uncomfortable around Supriya and can sense her total fakenessDead Ugh. I loved it that he immediately flashbacked to Seema feeding him when Supriya was going to feed him. It's like his gag reflex prevented him from eating anymore. GOOD job Dutta.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desisisterslovelyAnu-Reddy

yoyo2

Goldie

yoyo2

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

here is my one liner,

Dutta is in love all right, but the  realization period might be long,

desisisterslovelyAnu-Reddy

desisisters

desisisters

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Amazing observations Anu!! I didn't even pay attention to all these things.  Now I have  watch it aginLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelyAnu-Reddy

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
With Sups I think datta's behavior isnt strange. she is his would be but she earlier never attempted to interact with him even when he was trying. instead she acted repelled by him. now which man or woman would like that? and then all of a sudden she starts acting lovey-dovey for no apparent reason...thats something he isnt able to figure out. he wants to give himself(and her) another chance but is too afraid to trust her with his heart.
with naku he now knows her enuf to trust her. plus he also knows she cares for him as baji does, is fiercely loyal and protective towards him and wouldnt hesitate to tell him something on his face. he admires that in her as otherwise he only gets fear from people like naku. when he indulged in unacceptable behavior with naku he crossed the thin line which kept him from turning into a monster. but he didnt want naku to go on thinking him to be a monster so he spilled his guts out. what he got back from naku is acceptance and understanding...she didnt get judgemental abt his actions.
whatever he told naku he never got himself to speak to anyone else before...not even baji or aai sahib. thats why when they pester him for marriage its like the thinking ki lets get him married..once bogged down with marital life he will forget his miseries. which datta knows wont happen as he feels he will never be able to give his all...he will always hold himself back to avoid getting hurt.
whereas naku wants him to marry to give himself a second chance at love. she understands that he needs time but she also tells him that he needs to make an effort too. all this comes from naku a petite, simple and naive girl whose neck he cud prolly break with one hand. thats why she intrigues him...and her courage and loyalty and also her simple reasoning and common sense(which supposedly is of her aai) is something which he enjoys listening to as it uncomplicates his messed up life. she makes it seem as if its all very simple...he only needs to try. no wonder she has a calming effect on him. i feel he's already half way in love with her...but he wont realize that in a hurry...she's made a place for herself in his life but he (or she) hasnt realized that. there needs to be something that shld trigger that thought in him...only then will he stop and think abt naku as to what she means to him.
btw I am glad that b/w TaSha we have a couple where she knows everything abt him...no surprises later...and she loves everything abt him.

lovelyNelsAnu-Reddy

Nels

IF-Rockerz

Nels

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I agree with Goldie and shreya's POV. But I don't think that aai saheb and Baaji are just pestering Dutta to get married to get over his past. I feel that they also want him to give second chance to love. I am sure they very well understand transformation of Dutta in to Dutta Bhau.
But Naku is some one who is not related to him and after knowing Dutta's past has been suggesting him to give second chance to love.
Also, I guess what intrigues him is her positive attitude towards life. Because during there previous conversation at night (post AC accident), when he asked her if she understands sorrow and pain? Naku very calmly and positively replied that she very well understands as she has seen lots of suffering in life. Because after that the expression on Dutta's face was regretful and so he finally told her to go away as she talks about sorrow and pain. I think that was the point when his attitude towards Naku become compassionate.

Edited by nelufar - 18 March 2010 at 11:17pm

lovelyAnu-Reddy

k_sarala

Goldie

k_sarala

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Very good post Anu.
My thoughts are in line with algebramulti posts.

As of now Nakku is just an outlet for Dutta.  There are no airs attached isnt it.  He has his own reservations when it comes to confiding to otehrs but when it comes to Nakku he feels comfortable.  Its liek she is his soulmate .  As Anu pinted out the contrast when BAji asked him to leave laone and Dutta coming to NAkku whens he came were showing the same. Also he started eating meaning he is in agreement with Nakku's act of bringing dinenr to him.

But the way Nakku is forcing Dutta with feelings for Supriya I feel she is going to pay for it later. Dutta may pounce on her later.
Whatsay. 

lovelyAnu-Reddy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top