Dill Mill Gaye

how would you predict ridz reaction ? - Page 2

Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Veena-

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Janki says it all. 👍🏼

</font></font>

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">I think Ridz is not even going to go close to Armaan.. she will look at him with tears.. and tell him it is too late and she is married!</font></font>

thanks for the compliment Veena.... but i think this is just too much wishful thinking... even i know cvs wont please us like this....i guess ur right that she wont even go near him... she will just cry n tell him she's married... but whats the harm in dreaming right?? :) it wud be amazing if this is how they show their reunion :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: janki13

thanks for the compliment Veena.... but i think this is just too much wishful thinking... even i know cvs wont please us like this....i guess ur right that she wont even go near him... she will just cry n tell him she's married... but whats the harm in dreaming right?? :) it wud be amazing if this is how they show their reunion :)

Janki.. there is no harm in dreaming.. we AR fans have done that for 2+ years... why stop now!!😳
A reunion will be amazing but we know it is not happening.. this is going to be stretched more than we anticipate!
But in the process we are going to see some great performances.. that is what excites me!
Strawberry_pie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Veena-

Janki.. there is no harm in dreaming.. we AR fans have done that for 2+ years... why stop now!!😳

<font face="Verdana">A reunion will be amazing but we know it is not happening.. this is going to be stretched more than we anticipate!</font>

<font face="Verdana">But in the process we are going to see some great performances.. that is what excites me!</font>

I agree.... i hope we see more of the amazing Karan-Karan chemistry!! the two hotties just set the screen on fire!!!! even im looking forward to all the gr8 performances....