Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 23 November 2005 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

The Hottest Moms in Hollywood

Denise Richards

A number of sizzling A-listers have recently added a new role to their resumes: doting mother. And with all the baby fever lately, Hollywood mamas are hotter than ever!

In celebration of the moms we sometimes see more often than our own, readers of In Touch magazine were asked to choose their picks for the 10 hottest moms in Hollywood, and the votes are in. These moms have been working double-duty, juggling motherhood and careers--in that order, of course. For that we salute them.

Here is the list of the 10 hottest moms in Hollywood, as chosen by In Touch readers:

10. Sarah Jessica Parker, on feeling sexier than ever:
"I have never felt so lovely or so confident about myself than when I was pregnant," says the 40-year-old style icon.

9. Gwyneth Paltrow, on how she glows:
The 38-year-old, who's rumored to be expecting again, says having a child is "like being the most in love you've ever been."

8. Courteney Cox, looking gorgeous inside and out:
While all of her friends can't stop raving about her beauty, Courtney, 41, can't get enough of her baby, saying, "I see Coco and I melt."

7. Heidi Klum, on how she doesn't care about her looks:
Supermodel Klum, 32, knows what's really important: "I gained 20 pounds and it will take some time to get back to where I was before. But I'm the happiest I've been. [Husband] Seal, Leni and Henry have completed my life. I am truly blessed."

6. Kelly Ripa, on how motherhood made her more beautiful:
The 35-year-old Live with Regis and Kelly co-host already has three kids, but she might not be done yet! "I would love to adopt," she says. No complaints from husband Mark Consuelos, who said, "I think motherhood has made her more beautiful!"

5. Britney Spears, on being one hot mama:
While pregnant with her son, Sean, Spears, 23, declared, "I'm gonna be a hot mom!" After making good on that promise, she's thrilled with both motherhood and her post-birth bod.

4. Kate Hudson, on losing that baby weight:
Hudson, 26, welcomed her post-birth weight-loss plan. "I am disciplined and have always been super-athletic," says the actress, who combined cardio, weights and Pilates or yoga to shed the pounds.

3. Angelina Jolie, on being connected to her femininity:
When Jolie, 30, adopted son Maddox in 2001, she said, "When I'm sitting in a hammock with my son, that's when I feel particularly connected to being a woman, and that's when I truly feel beautiful."

2. Reese Witherspoon, on being a down-to-earth mom:
Despite the 29-year-old's classic good looks, she's not afraid to get dirty. "Once you're a parent, you have babies spitting up all over you, you're changing dirty diapers, you're wiping up spilt milk--so it's certainly not some glamorous movie star lifestyle."

1. Denise Richards, on looking better than ever:
The active actress--who has reunited with husband Charlie Sheen--snapped back into shape with enviable speed following her two babies. She says, "I've always been very disciplined with eating healthy and exercising and feeling good."

Edited by shahidlover24 - 23 November 2005 at 5:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Hottest Moms in Hollywood" in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jasmin

IF-Rockerz

jasmin

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Gwyneth's not 38!! LOL LOL LOL

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 30 November 2005 at 4:14am | IP Logged
thanx for the hot news LOL

i luv qazi

Goldie