Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

18th March Written Update-

wida IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Leher is in classroom..and teacher tells them to open their books, but leher is thinking about something else, her teacher ask her why her book isnt opend, her friend covers her up. Teacher ask her what you reading leher??..and her friend tells her..she remembers abeers words..

Abeer is walkign with omi ..and omi tells everyone my chte bhaya. Omi says you became my chote bhaya from the day you saved me..but you dont believe me..abeer says i belive you(he is uncomfortoable) Omi says noo cause you didnt call me when you were in jail, you called your dad. I know ya dad is lawyer but im supreme court. Abeer says i didnt told my dad my phone was with police. Om says ok..but from now one inform me if you have problems. Omi tells some sport teacher to take abeer in his sport team and make him captain...Leher and her friend see abeer with omi from their classroom.  and they are both shocked.
Omi and gang is in canteen, and omi is talking loudly all things, and everyone likes it. But abheer feels uncomfortable. Omi saysi wont introduce me but i will introduce my chota bhaya abheer, and tells everyone that abheer saved my life and he did an eshan on the whole college and now i want to see how you can fulfill this ehsan, and everyone is very nice to abheer.
Lehers friend tells her about omi, and that he is a student, leher says but he doesnt look like the age of a student, friend says he doesnt come to study but he comes for politics, he wants to do rajneeti. Leher says why did abheer become friend with him...than some peopel come and offer mithai, and omi comes and say mitai hamara choice apka!!..,, he keeps saying things..Leher is really scared..and finally takes a bit of the sweet. Leher wants to leave, but omi says wait , wil introduce me, if you have problem, come to me i will solve girls leave (omgg look at expression he is holding his heart that omi while leher walks away)!!..and than says she didnt even tell us her name.
Abheer feels realy really uncomfortable and doesnt like what all is going on ,, his friends saying that their life changed, and they got zo much izaat an blablabla, butt abheer doesnt like it, and they says you got problesm with girl,,..and they start about that.
Lehers friennd say that they shoudl b e scared cause she has never seen omi behaving like this with a girl. Leher says no i dont think we shoudl be afraid. Leher says im afraid for abheer, it is not good to be friends with this kind of people, her friend says you should understand him that this company is not good, Leher says i actually wanted you to do this, Her friend says but you two are such good 2 care for eahcother must have happend things like this, Leher says yes but now nothing can happen,..her friend says yuou need to tlak to him..otherwise he can get in trouble!!
Precape: lehers friend says look at abheer,,go and talk to him,, he loves you a lot
more comingg

Edited by wida - 18 March 2010 at 3:05pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

wida IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
update is done..sorry guys for the weird update today ( you will get it when you read it) hehe
jyoti06 Channel Moderator

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Wida really appreciate your efforts yaarHug..u did a grt jobClap
Yaar they r just wasting episodes on this Omi fiasco nowAngryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcric Goldie

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
just good to see that Leher has found a new friend Deepa( the ghujia girl or ankeep)
also she wont be any haddi in kabab,
n after watching d precap , it seems that she wil play d role of cupid or 3 ki shakti ( deepa, bittan n chutki) to unite Leher n Abeer
Also now she knows abt d Leher-Abeer relationship
Hope she never opens her mouth in fronth of her mom ( who wil tell 2 dadi), n it seems she wont,
Leher n Abeer r just made 4 each other, n she also said that Abeer loves u a lot Leher ( so Deepa has brains)....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top