CID

CID Undercover - Page 5

Poll

Whose disguise do you like the best and is the funniest? Why?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
How about  Daya dressed as someone's brother and took him to hospital for kidney transplant.. Daya was wearing checks shirt with glasses... he begs the receptionist and says " may you and your children be happy" or something like that ๐Ÿคฃ That lady says neither she has kids or she got married๐Ÿ˜† Edited by priya_sparsha - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

How about  Daya dressed as someone's brother and took him to hospital for kidney transplant.. Daya was wearing checks shirt with glasses... he begs the receptionist and says " may you and your children be happy" or something like that ๐Ÿคฃ That lady says neither she has kids or she got married๐Ÿ˜†

that one was hillarious. I think everyone in that case got a chanse to be in disguse except. Was Freddie in disguise?

I am still looking for an answer. 16 votes have gone to Freddie in this poll, can someone reminds me of some cases where Freddie has been in disguse except Tiapan snake.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

that one was hillarious. I think everyone in that case got a chanse to be in disguse except. Was Freddie in disguise?

I am still looking for an answer. 16 votes have gone to Freddie in this poll, can someone reminds me of some cases where Freddie has been in disguse except Tiapan snake.

This poll is also rigged.
prabha. thumbnail
yeah I know its rigged, and no answer to my questions is an obvious proof.

Arre yaar I had made caps of Abhi Sir from CID Undercover case in 3 Getups - one as a lawyer, one as Muskaan's Husband and their a pan chewing delivery man. I forgot to post them. Will do once I am home.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
CUTE..SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i like the action of abhijeeth under cover ..๐Ÿ˜‰.... he does a wonderful performance in disguise...

his action undercover is best as well as humorous tooooo.... and my vote goes to abhijeeth..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
In one case, forgot the name, Abhijit sir was in the disguise of a prisoner. He went to Central Jail to watch a prisoner. It was not a funny disguise, but  it was truely amazing!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I could not recognize him first!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

yeah I know its rigged, and no answer to my questions is an obvious proof.

Arre yaar I had made caps of Abhi Sir from CID Undercover case in 3 Getups - one as a lawyer, one as Muskaan's Husband and their a pan chewing delivery man. I forgot to post them. Will do once I am home.

Hi do u have these, Prabha? please post them in pic gallery!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ