Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chalia thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I think everyone know how much I dislike DM but I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

He will not suspect Santu n Shashank I have that much faith in DM.

DM has in the past accepted and praised Shashank for being forthright and open about his feelings for Santu when questioned by Kaddu. At that time Shashank stressed that Santu did not ever reciprocate his feelings and not only that, he felt that she did not at that time understand the true meaning of "love" and she had never seen a relationship beyond her "malik".  Shashank also said that he had put that part of his life behind him and was happy πŸ˜²πŸ˜” with Kaddu (dont ask me how he arrived at the conclusion that he was happy. A man needs some intellectual stimulation and i dont see it at all with Kaddu. As usual Santu pushed Kaddu at him).
If i were to read DM's character so far, i predict that he is going to stand by Santu regardless of who or what allegations (infidelity) are made.
However, if i were to read the character of BT serials, the whimsical conclusion is that he will demand proof of her innocence. It is then that Santu is likely to be heartbroken.
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As much as i hope DM doesn't suspect Santu..
What if Santu plants this suspicion in DM's head herself? We all know she is pavitra and so is her relationship with Shanky but right now she on a hate me campaign towards DM so could she quite foolishly use her and Shanky's relationship angle to make DM hate her more..

If she does then, her truth will be out quite quick.. DM isn't an idiot as she seems to think he is lately and he will foil her plan straight out leading to the much awaited SanRaj confrontation..!!

Its just an idea and i hope i am wrong but with Ekta and her DV's anything and everything is possible..!!

crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanRajDeewani

As much as i hope DM doesn't suspect Santu..
What if Santu plants this suspicion in DM's head herself? We all know she is pavitra and so is her relationship with Shanky but right now she on a hate me campaign towards DM so could she quite foolishly use her and Shanky's relationship angle to make DM hate her more..

If she does then, her truth will be out quite quick.. DM isn't an idiot as she seems to think he is lately and he will foil her plan straight out leading to the much awaited SanRaj confrontation..!!

Its just an idea and i hope i am wrong but with Ekta and her DV's anything and everything is possible..!!

True Sanju, all weirdest stuff u cld think of happens only in Kekta's land... I guess the stupid cv's steal ideas frm forum..i hv 2 instances to prove it😊...first being that in ur ff, u had an epi. were in baa speaks to Santu eomtionally n second being y'day we were jus discussin that Moti needs to be reminded of her place in the mad house, n sooo was it shown...it might be jus coincidence
iSakshi thumbnail
what i really want to c is a whole full 1 hour episode of sanraj conversation... everything must be out... at that present time.. and no ONE ... again NO ONE else should be seen within this 1 hr special JUST SANRAJ they both need to drop the act and be on one page... they shud be fighting together against the reptiles... not against eachother....
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samantar

what i really want to c is a whole full 1 hour episode of sanraj conversation... everything must be out... at that present time.. and no ONE ... again NO ONE else should be seen within this 1 hr special JUST SANRAJ they both need to drop the act and be on one page... they shud be fighting together against the reptiles... not against eachother....

My thought exactly ...u put them in words Samantar .....we would have field day wid 1 hr of Sanraj also no ads in between ..... ⭐️
anu_cooldude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whatever it is I seriously miss the old Bandini..............:(:(:(
Its just yuck if DM doubts Santu-Shanky relationship//////
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DM doubting santo is impossible to me. Santo said she can take anything but not against her character so with that said she won't tried to convince her husband she's having an affair.
kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

DM doubting santo is impossible to me. Santo said she can take anything but not against her character so with that said she won't tried to convince her husband she's having an affair.

I agree....😊