WRITTEN UPDATE 18th March '10

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as i said before the background music was absolutely hilarious when sarang and birwa were having a conversation - check it out if you did not pay attention.

🤣
fuzzyface thumbnail
Tarulata Waghela is the only good part 🥳
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had enough kasht.. sorry am not goimng to check it🤢
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Uma.. 👍🏼 Despite the crap they dish out you wonderfully do the update to save us from kasht..🤗
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma di for this Birangi episode, the two minute of ending episode was fantastic😍 Santu washing "Tarulata Waghela" did you hear all Santu said "Tarulata Waghela, not Mayanvanshi"🥳 🤪 better Moti stay quiet bcoz she is living as a guest and spending money of her brother !!!
👏GO SANTU GO👏, show them that you are not characterless you are good enough but Mayavanshi children are characterless, useless, poor fellows, ungrateful and spoilt  brat !!!😡
iSakshi thumbnail
i didnt watch today's episode as i didnt c the need into it.... santu scene is the onlii one i watched ... she was mind blowing BAS TARULATA WHAGELA BAS..... damn pricelesss... go santu hope something goood happens tommorow... better yet i was dm to scold taru for setting allegations of santu havin an afair with shashank....
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Uma. :)

Just so y'know, you typed Birwa at the begining instead of Monghi. It's Monghi who calls the wierd...dude...who's name ive forgotten. Just goes to show how much of an impact he makes. xD NON! Hahaha
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eurgh today was such a filler episode. YAWN. Tarulata Waghela bit was the only good bit. :)
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum epi uma akka.The only interesting part was tat santu's bash 2wards taru...The other parts r waste...No dm 2day...til ipl ends,dm in les partz...DRAGINI...7 days?!?