Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

The Men in Tumhari Disha!

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 5:17am | IP Logged

The Men in Tumhari Disha

Okeee, we all know who is going to win hands down in this contest, but still, if we have to rate the men in TD, how and why would be do so. Here is my take to begin with!

DK – Ha! Ha! Can there be anyone else like him? Slim Chance! What makes him tick? Hmmm, besides the fact that those chocolate eyes could melt a rock (Disha is one hell of a stupid exception, btw!), his body language, his crooked smile, the devilish laughter, the I-don't-care-a-damn attitude, the killer grunt, his volatile temper and the fact that he is such a Mama's boy, makes most woman (atleast me to start with) go real weak in their respective knees! Who doesn't lust after a man who has killer looks, is stinking rich, has oodles of attitude and a golden heart to boot! Wow…..I just wish Disha would open her beautiful eyes and realize that she has a gem in her hands!

Vedant – Like Bade Bhaiya, Vedant has looks, charisma and attitude! Besides, he is real time chilled out! Flirts outrageously with his Bhabhi, dismisses Indy baby completely, is clever without being cunning, is honest to the core, has an amazing sense of humor and last but not the least he is DK's younger brother…..we've gotta love him!

Gautam – Though not a central character, there are lot of things going in his favour. He is really cute for one. Though blessed with a terrible twosome as his Parents, he rebels against them in his own, discreet way. Is always standing up for both his sisters, is decent, stays away from trouble and is the general peacemaker everywhere! Nice, regular guy you would love to take home to Mom!

Fazu – This is a tough one, seems like a pukka creep at times and can turn into a lovable types at times. Is blessed with good looks, nice curly hair, is pretty tall and broad! Nothing much to write on him except that he looks like the one who will turn the table on Gargi and in that process help out DK!

Taj – I liked him initially, then I hated him and now again I like him. Can be really funny at times with statements like, ''Sir, ab Bhosale ka Ghosla hamare hathon mein hai!'' Has a soft spot for Sanya and might hook up with her once DK and Disha get-together. Now that he has turned against Gargi, would be interesting to see how he proves his loyalty to DK!

Anil – Spineless, Gutless, Pathetic, Cowardly, Spiritless, Weak-Willed, Unmentionable Chicken. Need I say more???

Azuba – Nice old man. The only one who always trusted & supported Disha! I wish he comes back pretty soon and sets bitchy aunt and hopeless uncle in place!

Inder – Or Indy as Vedant would call him. He was tolerable till he got his front locks dyed in a strange blonde-burgundy color which makes him look like a cross between Elton John and Mallika Sherawat (Ok, that's a bad comparison, but you got the point right?) Just refuses to give up Disha though she has long moved ahead. These days is trying hard to save his honor from his lovely, ''eager'' wife who seems hell bent on erasing out his Virginity (Tee Hee Hee!) Sad case, dunno what'll happen to him later on!

Dev & Vijendra – No more now.  Both fine characters. Vijendra was the ideal Son, Brother, Hubby and Pa and stood bravely against the might of DK the Great to protect his daughter. I miss him, hope he comes back soon from the dead and plays a role in uniting Disha and DK (wonder how hottie will address him then…''Sasurji?''') Dev was a coward earlier but restored his honor by sacrificing his life for Ranu. Was so loyal and loving towards DK, I just wish he had told Disha the truth before dying.

Am working out a similar theme on the Woman in Tumhari Disha. And just in case you are wondering, yes my Boss's are all traveling and I have time in hand, that is why I am utilizing my non-existent talent on coming up with stuff like this!

Cheers,

Tumhari Disha (pun intended)

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Great work, disha. Keep it up. Why not write the same about the women in the serial? You will have lots to write about Gargi, Sukanya and Sanya.
cdacrb Newbie
cdacrb
cdacrb

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Disha....don't say "non-existent talent"...say not-yet-recognised talent!!!
I think that was the gr8est character sketches anyone cud have made of the men in this serial!!! Ur hold over the language is also commendable. Clap Clap Clap
Keep up the good work in keeping all of us, who don't watch TV, informed!!!
Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08
Swati08

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged

hey disha, thankx for the updates.  In U.S. we haven't been able to see Vedant and fazu's characters. does someone have pics of these two people. if do can u post it? Please!!!!!!!!

dazzling Newbie
dazzling
dazzling

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Good one. You are really under estimating your talent. I think most of the readers of your updates will agree with me that you definitely should try your hand in script writing. The story is taking a good turn now. I am waiting for the day when Disha starts having feelings for DK. Thats time he should snub her and give her a cold shoulder
dazzling Newbie
dazzling
dazzling

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hey BTW do the TV stars know abt this forum. If so that Ashish Nayyar will be one happy man
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

"Hey BTW do the TV stars know abt this forum. If so that Ashish Nayyar will be one happy man"

LOL

Damn funny! Damn true!Clap I've wondered about that myself.

Yeah, Disha, you write well- very descriptive! I bet you'd do well writing romance novels. Your posts always remind me of the old Harlequine books I read oh-so-many years ago. Give it a shot, you may be the next hot author!

I also agree whole-heartedly with your assessments of the guys. Who wouldn't. Looking forward to when Vedant and Fazu appear...

-DKaddict

P.S. My 4yr old son recognized "DK" in a commercial yesterday.... even without the beard! Tells you something about my obsession with the show...

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

great work done disha

three cheers to you

Go to top