Uttaran

devar-bhabhi,,,ek prem katha

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hmmm,,, bacho,,aaj hum aapko ek kahani sunaaein gay,,,but you'll have to waste your half an hour,,, earlier we use to listen koelya ki kahani ab suno.....shamsher singh bundela and kesar ki kahani,,doodh mein mila key peene wali kesar nhi,,rani kesar,,or say historical version of ichha,,, one thing is confirmed now that,,yeh shadi toh ho ker rahe gi.....only then the story of raja shamsher sing bundela (vansh) rani kesar (ichha) and raja herdev singh bundela (veer)'s story will be repeated,,,with tapu ka tadka....

tapu se yaad aya,,,what a insult she tasted tonight??? i love you veer,,dil khush ker diya tumne,,,
my frnds  SRKLuver was saying that tapu wont repeat her trick,,,but tapu toh tapu ha,,,baaz kaise aye gi????but i loved the dialogues of when he asked,,which song you gonna sing this time,,, right then,,mere dill se awaz ai,,, "bahoon mein chale aao remix" no,, ,"babu ji zara dheere chalo,,bijli khadi yahan bijli khadi"... no    "jawani se ab jung hone lagi,,yeh choli meri tang hone lagi"

anyways,,, the point is,,,bundelas have a family problem,,, which says two bros love one girl,,, so  vansh'll repeat the history of raja shamsher singh,,who i think had killed his unfaithful wife and brother,,,finally good news yeh key,,vansh ko kuch toh yaad ha....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but why doesnt vansh rememeber seeing iccha a few months back ????
and veer insulting tappu ...😍
tappu toh baaz ane se rahi - yeh kabhi nahi badalne wali...

Edited by vijaya_ls - 14 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
ya,,so true,,even every one was saying that she must be hurt this time,,even i was thinking,,that,,veer will carry him..per bach gaye hum,,anyways,, i m happy that ichha is naukrani ki beti in this janam,,warna pichle janam mein toh nachne wali ki beti thi,,,cheeeeeee
Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

who says Creatives don't visit our forums.........ha...??
today on hearing Veer's dialogue, 4 a second i feel that our Guruji's aatma has hijacked Veer's body.......🀣🀣
and the best part is....TAUBA..TAUBA.., i luv u Veer puttar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and what a ghisa-pita kahani............(yawnπŸ₯±)
thankgod they charged me in the begining of the episode with Veer-Taps nautanki otherwise story ne mujhe sulane mein koi kasar nahi chodi thi..........
vijaya_ls thumbnail
it would be the 8th wonder of the world if tappu does something  without her natak πŸ˜ƒ
its absolutely impossible ...
she has become worst now....

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhriti_roy

who says Creatives don't visit our forums.........ha...??
today on hearing Veer's dialogue, 4 a second i feel that our Guruji's aatma has hijacked Veer's body.......🀣🀣
and the best part is....TAUBA..TAUBA.., i luv u Veer puttar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and what a ghisa-pita kahani............(yawnπŸ₯±)
thankgod they charged me in the begining of the episode with Veer-Taps nautanki otherwise story ne mujhe sulane mein koi kasar nahi chodi thi..........

kasar ya kesar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
By the way who was Tappu in the storyline..Maharani Surpanakha🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..I m sure tomorrow one character of Tappu too will b introduced in the story..its only half finished naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On a more serious note.. Samsher As Vansh and Kesar as Ichha is still fine...but Veer can't b that herdev singh..as per the story herdev and Kesar had an extra-marital affair because of which shamsher might hv killed them both..but here Veer-Ichha loved each other even before marriage na..toh extra-marital affair kahan huaπŸ€”...so I don't think history will repeat here once Veer-Ichha secret is outπŸ˜ƒ
Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

kasar ya kesar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

actually KESAR ne koi Kasar nahi chodi......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail
hey,,, creatives ney paise lye hain,,doosre channels se uttaran ko top 100 se nikalne key lye........and you know my nephew was asking me...aaj uttaran ki jaga konsa serial lag gaya ha??? "poor kid was thinking hum" bhool bhuliyya" film  dekh rahe hain"
shivani9 thumbnail
Looks like these ppl have gone completely mad...is it possible tht what was shown 2 day cud b someone's weird dreamπŸ˜•