Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: misha

no need to have any brothers , u have got so many sisters here , be happy with that πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ even i don't have any brothers here but i don't mind πŸ˜ƒ

I think you are right misha, i am very happy i have lots of didi's here!! Oh well, no brothers, doesn't matter... @least i tried!! Lol

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail

MEEE TOO!! Im happeh wif mah sis'z!! :) Buhh.. dun wry!! U'll get a brotha soon :)

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
IF U WANT... il make mah brotha join.. n be ur brotha... LOL buh u realllehh wudnt want tha tortureπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: x_TaniSha_x

IF U WANT... il make mah brotha join.. n be ur brotha... LOL buh u realllehh wudnt want tha tortureπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Lol tanisha, πŸ˜† im sure your bro ain't that bad πŸ˜† what do u think of india? thanx 4 the avatars u posted they were gr8, do u have anymore?

😳

jazmine thumbnail
Same here, i have loads of sisters now I need a brother. not a younger one (if its possible then) but can i have a brother?????if u dont want to be my brother boys....... u will have to pay a lot!!!!!!!
jhanifa thumbnail

LOL πŸ˜†

I WAS JUST WANDERING WHERE IS SUJALFAN AND HUMM...I MEAN DONT THEY WANT TO BE OUR BROTHERS...I GUESS NOT SINCE THEY HAVENT REPLYED ....I GUESS THEY DONT WANT TO MAKE US THEIR SISTERSπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by jhanifa - 19 years ago
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Here is a list of my brothers and a list for you to contact:

I have a real one not ahmed for God's sake but someone elseπŸ˜‰! anju and humm, u know it sooo don't tell themπŸ˜†

Vijay(# 1 to ask)

HUMM, Sunny (just ask and he wouldn't refuse as he is sooooooo nice)

Sujalthegreat aka Sajid (Always smile my dear I-BRO, he is also very nice and kind and a great bro)

Jammy(I have ask and maybe he didn't reply, sorry gotta check that thread)

ahmed316us aka Ahmed (flood his PM because he iss soo nice to be a bro. He is really cool but never tease him. I have had problems before but that bro and sis fight kind)

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
wow rabeea u got urself a gud collection of brozzzzz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
wow rabeea u got urself a gud collection of brozzzzz
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seems like more sises are on this forum rather than bro'sπŸ˜ƒ