Jyoti

-!- Jyotir (JYOTI/kabIR jodi) Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

The question of jyoti making a mistake is completely ruled out by director by showing them taking a shelter in a temple ...............to show us the purity of their friendship if we may call it so.......otherwise they could have easily showed them staying in a hotel where they could manage just one room.

That's not going to make a difference to the gossip-mongers @ Udaipur, who will have a field day.  And if the media knows that he's from the Sisodias, their affair will be front page news, like National Enquirer stuff.

And on Jyoti's side, we know how supportive her family e.g. Padma, Poonam & now Deepu are.  Wonder whether Kabir will be under pressure from his family to marry her?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-!- Jyotir (JYOTI/kabIR jodi) Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 9)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Party Kabir playing pool Party

But can't get Jyoti off his mind CryCryCry

Edited by Vrisha - 21 April 2010 at 5:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sundara

sundara

Groupbie

sundara

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I dont know why the dragging of episodes with current flashback, past flashback, unnecessary pool games etc etc.,

LOL

I miss Bhairij... too much of Kabir and Jyoti is giving me a suffocation to watch Jyoti and I'm slowly losing interest to watch them two flashing their memories back and not think about the future...

How stylish was Deepu when he took the tickets out of his pocket.. lol.. shame on him and Padma who dont trust Jyoti.. when did going to cinema become a crime ? lol... and they just assumed it was Jyoti and Kabir who went to the movies.. it could have been Jyoti and Kalpana as well...awwww... the girls ...lol

Edited by sundara - 20 April 2010 at 2:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks.Vrish.anu rulz

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Oh, I like pool.  I sure hope to see more of these.

I just hope Kabir teaches Jyoti this game.  She could do it.  My other favorite is bowling, but that's too much for pregnant Jyoti.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
FRIENDS!!!

Periwinkle

Periwinkle

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hey imagine is announcing dat all its stories will take a 'naya mod' from the 26th...n i still remember when Jyoti got married to pankaj they had said the same thing at dat tym n then came Jyoti-pankaj marriage promos..n this tym there is a promo of kabir gathering courage to propose Jyoti...so i hope this tym the naya mod in Jyoti is kabir n Jyoti's marriage! *my fingers are tightly crossed*    

.Vrish.

diva1794

diva1794

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
kabir and jyoti foreva Heart

.Vrish.

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Periwinkle

In the naya mod, they've shown new promos for Kashi, Jamuniya, PKCM, DHKJ and Bandini.  I've not seen any for Jyoti.

I sure hope this time too, Jyoti's re-marriage is the naya-mod.  And Jyoti, please don't make this ugly by inviting the Vashisths.  Just let KK organize it in whatever simple way he can.

Agree w/ Diva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top