Jyoti

-!- Jyotir (JYOTI/kabIR jodi) Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

Periwinkle

Periwinkle

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Hehehe...dadi infact blushed when kabir blew her the kiss...n she blushes everytime..i bet dadi will be the first one to tell Jyoti to consider kabir's proposal when he proposes Jyoti!!   Sharma parivar (well most of them..u can leave out pessimists lyk padma) have started liking kabir...his happy go lucky nature is juss too contagious to resist!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharuhmoonstruckanu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-!- Jyotir (JYOTI/kabIR jodi) Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 6)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah, when Kabir made his  point about how Jyoti's staying @ home would be a victory for those out to intimidate her, KK, who normally listens  to nobody other than Jyoti, perked up and agreed.  Dadi already is bowled over, and Padma will take a while: in fact, I don't expect Padma to ever like  any guy who Jyoti or Sudha love: just as she hated and hates Uday, she'll  hate Kabir.  And no, I don't think she'll want him for Sushma.

Already, Dadi likes him, and I think KK will be bowled over by his sense of judgement, as well as his being so supportive of Jyoti.  I can also see Deepu & Sushma liking him since he tends to duck Jyoti's tendencies to be mahaan, and instead offers the practical side of things, which they are more likely to appreciate.  And Poonam is likely to appreciate Kabir more, since he is more her type of practical, rather than Sharma-style idealism.

I think Kabir's strategy will be to win over the entire family first - Dadi, KK, Deepu/Poonam & Sushma, and then Jyoti will be getting hints from them, rather than from him.  And they'll press for it, since they'll want to give Jyoti a grand wedding that they couldn't when she married Pankaj.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharuhsundara

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Ohkay well ,i caught some epis and got hooked..I Love each post of your vrisha...(was a silent reader for sometime) well only thing i can say is the pace of story is awesome..I mean unpredictable and new..And yeah even i like neelam and poonam as some of you do rather than sharma family..And yeah the lead pair rocks..!

Sharuhanu rulz.Vrish.

sundara

Groupbie

sundara

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Yes, I liked the way Kabir ji was supportive of Jyoti... and his way of taking things light would make the serial go in a non-sobby phase. Nobody in the Sharma family (even Jyoti) thought about calling the police... are they really stupid?  KK looks up and down and wonders what to do.. its easy for him to say "yeh teek kehraha hein" , "wo teek kehraha hein" like he always does.. but for once, why cant he suggest a solution to a problem.... it was such a simple thing...  to call the police.. Well, atleast the newspaper editor did..   It would have been more stupid if he took the matter in his own hands and came to handle it ...  lol.. he would have turned out to be a sharma compatible person.. hehehe

Kabir has his hands wrapped around Jyoti and I am wondering what the media is going to say about this the next day...   I hope the creatives show more Bhairij blackmails which would be more interesting that useless pointless protest and unnecessary media hype...grrr.....  Angry

Edited by sundara - 08 April 2010 at 1:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharuhvik rocksanu rulz.Vrish.

Sharuh

Sharuh

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Such a nice guy, kabir. I love today episodeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundara

Yes, I liked the way Kabir ji was supportive of Jyoti... and his way of taking things light would make the serial go in a non-sobby phase. Nobody in the Sharma family (even Jyoti) thought about calling the police... are they really stupid?  KK looks up and down and wonders what to do.. its easy for him to say "yeh teek kehraha hein" , "wo teek kehraha hein" like he always does.. but for once, why cant he suggest a solution to a problem.... it was such a simple thing...  to call the police.. Well, atleast the newspaper editor did..   It would have been more stupid if he took the matter in his own hands and came to handle it ...  lol.. he would have turned out to be a sharma compatible person.. hehehe

Kabir has his hands wrapped around Jyoti and I am wondering what the media is going to say about this the next day...   I hope the creatives show more Bhairij blackmails which would be more interesting that useless pointless protest and unnecessary media hype...grrr.....  Angry

i know!!!they were sitting there like idiots and saying akele kuch nahi kar sakta blah blah blah..and no1 thought of dialling 100 and asking for police to come...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Periwinkle

Periwinkle

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
U know wat...there are a lot of ppl in Jyoti's life who can go all out to help her n make her reach the top n become a super successful woman who can herself be happy n make others happy lyk bhagyadada, kabir, the newspaper editor, kalpana n to an extent her family (only when they give her practical advice rather than encourage her to be mahaan sacrificing her own happiness) but its juss dat she chooses the wrong ppl to trust or doesnt listen to anyone n does her own thing n so ends up being a carpet!

Edited by Periwinkle - 08 April 2010 at 10:46pm

vik rocksanu rulz.Vrish.

Periwinkle

Periwinkle

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
They didnt do anything coz they had to wait for kabir to come n do something n wait for the editor to send the police n media so that kabir n Jyoti cud get caught on camera...:-) lol..

Edited by Periwinkle - 08 April 2010 at 10:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top