Jyoti
Jyoti

India-Forums

-!- Jyotir (JYOTI/kabIR jodi) Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 2)

Shivani_4u IF-Sizzlerz
Shivani_4u
Shivani_4u

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
this guy over acts..Shocked
vik rocks Goldie
vik rocks
vik rocks

Posted: 21 March 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i had watched this guy in 2 serials previously where he played the loving caring hubby who can do anything in the world 4 his wife. a perfect dream husband n all of a sudden a cool dude in this show... quite strange 4 me to watch him like this specially seeing him in soft roles. here he's totally opposite from what he did... let's see wat'll happen in the next episodes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Regardless of how weird he is, I like the way he has a world view that contrasts w/ Jyoti's simplistic world view, and how he defies her puritan approach with his 'classes plus masses' approach.  If he enters Jyoti's own life and starts showing her where she is going wrong, and teaches her how to mete out tough love to people like Sushma, Padma, Poonam and so on, then he'd be doing her a world of good.  Somehow, neither Brij nor Pankaj ever fulfilled such a role, but it's one that Jyoti badly needs fulfilled.  So I do hope that this guy has an escalating role in Jyoti's life, regardless of how people think he looks.
vik rocks Goldie
vik rocks
vik rocks

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrisha

Regardless of how weird he is, I like the way he has a world view that contrasts w/ Jyoti's simplistic world view, and how he defies her puritan approach with his 'classes plus masses' approach.  If he enters Jyoti's own life and starts showing her where she is going wrong, and teaches her how to mete out tough love to people like Sushma, Padma, Poonam and so on, then he'd be doing her a world of good.  Somehow, neither Brij nor Pankaj ever fulfilled such a role, but it's one that Jyoti badly needs fulfilled.  So I do hope that this guy has an escalating role in Jyoti's life, regardless of how people think he looks.

well said... i agree Big smileBig smileBig smile
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 23 March 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Yeah, I loved today's showdown b/w Kabir & Jyoti...LOLLOLLOL

Enjoy!!! LOLLOLLOL
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 24 March 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Kabir gets a gig to perform @ some big shot's wedding (given the date - tomorrow, I'm assuming that it ain't Pankaj's) - and is celebrating, and offers Jyoti the last piece of cake.  After hearing what it's about, a furious Jyoti storms out of there (See 1.30 onwards)

Until the point Kabir told her that the dance was @ a wedding, Jyoti seemed pretty happy w/ him SmileSmileSmile

If the gig turns out to be Pankaj's wedding, I do hope that Jyoti walks out of it just in time, and let's Kabir know exactly why right then and there.  I don't want Jyoti to be embarrassed any more - I want her to turn such embarrassing situations around to her advantage, and have nothing else in consideration.

Edited by Vrisha - 24 March 2010 at 7:47pm
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 25 March 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Kabir takes the liberty of visiting Jyoti uninvited and then introducing himself to all members of her family

And impresses Dadi w/ his weirdo intro LOL  Interestingly, he greets KK & Padma w/ his namaskar, but doesn't do the same for Dadi, even after being introduced, but instead kisses her hand, like he's romancing her LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Vrisha - 25 March 2010 at 11:36am
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 26 March 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Will Kabir continue to be romantically interested in Jyoti once he finds out that Pankaj was her ex, and what's more, she's carrying his baby?  You be the judge

Go to top