Jyoti

-!- Jyotir (JYOTI/kabIR jodi) Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 14

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
but one thing that i don't know is ... what's the problem of those nurses... why can't they mind their own businessAngry whenever the scene of their gossiping comes, i get irritated bcoz they gossip it in a negative way, & upset jyotiOuch

but the doctor addressing jyoti as kabir's wife was cuteDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-!- Jyotir (JYOTI/kabIR jodi) Appreciation Thread -!- (Page 11)" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DarthVader-

IF-Rockerz

-DarthVader-

Posted: 24 May 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
OMG ...Today's epi was SO sweet!! JK moments.. Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming
I know Jyoti is in denial right now...She won't accept that she loves Kabir...But hopefully she'll realize it soon...Day Dreaming

JK are different ....No random trip-catch-eyelock scenes...No stupid song sequences....Me likey!!  Big smile

Pankaj SO deserves a wife like Neelam.....LMAO.......Heck, I don't even care what he thinks about Jyoti/Kabir !!  "Pehle bhi dekh nahi sakte the aur aaj bhi nahi dekh sakte" Not being insensitive here, but i LOVE Deepu for saying that!! LOL

Please Brij jee...Apna muh Jyoti-Kabir ki shaadi hone tak mat kholiye :P

P.S. - Somebody should make Jyoti-Kabir sigs!!

P.P.S - I seriously HOPE Jyoti doesn't go off air soon....Currently it's the ONLY desi show i really like... :(

Edited by -Enigma- - 24 May 2010 at 10:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moley06anu rulz.Vrish.

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
today was the best! kabir's dialogue to jyoti - mera sirf ek hi maksad hai... tumhe pareshan karnaDancing

moley06

moley06

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
agreed before watching jyoti was just a tme waste for me... preparation for pkcm and bandini...now its the only thing i am excited to watch! and its purely because of kabir!! what a cutie!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Jyoti's first entry into Kabir's home

Okay, a grihapravesh it wasn't, and thank Ram-ji for that, b'cos she opens the door, and the first thing her foot hits, instead of a pot of rice, is a soccer ball LOLWinkLOL She sees the room in a mess, and instantly starts cleaning up LOL, overriding Kabir's protests about the mess having to be there.

Kabir, you're sure you want to marry her?  After all, she's not married to you, and she's already re-arranging your place: imagine if she was your wife!  You'd never find a thing! LOLLOL

But one thing - Kabir's just been initiated to one of the most elementary differences b/w men & women PinchShockedLOL

moley06vik rocksanu rulz

moley06

moley06

Posted: 25 May 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
vrisha... i am a girl and trust me...my room is worse than my 16 year old brothersSilly.... i agree with kabir...all that mess NEEDS to be there! but i do enjoy a good clearout... occassionally...can be quite therapeutic

but i do find it odd that kabirs room is messy... whenever his room was shown it was always shown to be clean...now suddenly its messy! lol

siumianu rulz.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 May 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
LOLJyoti confounded by Kabir's kitchenLOL

Edited by Vrisha - 28 May 2010 at 3:10am

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 June 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged