-!- Jyotir (JYOTI/kabIR jodi) Appreciation Thread -!- - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Vrisha

Periwinkle

In the naya mod, they've shown new promos for Kashi, Jamuniya, PKCM, DHKJ and Bandini.  I've not seen any for Jyoti.

I sure hope this time too, Jyoti's re-marriage is the naya-mod.  And Jyoti, please don't make this ugly by inviting the Vashisths.  Just let KK organize it in whatever simple way he can.

Agree w/ Diva

but she will surely invite sudha and uday who are also the vashishth and also I  have a tough feeling that she will invite pankaj ji and bhairavi too.
she won't  leave her bad habit of hitting axe on her own leg.
this tym let pankaj do something on jyoti's wedding.....if she had to dance on his wedding to prove her blessings were with pankaj when he started life afresh then noe it should be pankaj's turn!!!!!!!!!! barabar na????????
Kabir's question on hold...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZynPaKlUtI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRD9r74ujrA[/YOUTUBE]
... as Jyoti gives him mithais to celebrate Pankaj's b'day, explaining to him that vows she took w/ god as witness can't be undone by a piece of paper.  Kabir realizes that nows not the time to confess anything to her. 😭😭  This is one positive - Kabir didn't get to freak her out, and Jyoti will get time to quietly find him occupying her heart before she even knows it.

Today, I actually liked Bhairavi scolding Sudha and threatening Jyoti w/ talking to Pankaj.  That's one positive thing Bhairavi can do - make Jyoti scared to even think of Pankaj, thereby driving her into Kabir's arms.
yes i agree wid vrisha dat bhairavi is atleast good for one thing......but im truly getting scared coz for one thing there have been promos for all shows for the naya mad but none for jyoti n there are two new shows coming up on imagine and im increasingly having this feeling dat the creatives are hastening things up.....i mean pankaj is already starting to realize he has made a mistake and jyoti seems to have comfortably forgotten dat pankaj didnt stand up for her when ppl doubted her integrity n also signed papers forgoing his right over their kid.......

yesterday's episode was depressing and has made me more scared.....its not so much dat jyoti may end but its the kind of end which is scaring me.....i really really wanna see jyoti n kabir together....when we wanted jyoti n pankaj to re-unite, they showed pankaj in such a disgusting light dat we started hating him n now when we have come to terms wid jyoti being wid another guy (a much better guy) they are spooking me out.....πŸ˜” πŸ˜²
Originally posted by Periwinkle

yes i agree wid vrisha dat bhairavi is atleast good for one thing......but im truly getting scared coz for one thing there have been promos for all shows for the naya mad but none for jyoti n there are two new shows coming up on imagine and im increasingly having this feeling dat the creatives are hastening things up.....i mean pankaj is already starting to realize he has made a
Periwinkle

While there are 2 new shows coming (3, if KMH is on its way back), it's worth noting what's going on in other serials:
  • Devi - this week, Lakshmi - the girl believed to be the Devi - tells the cop that her father abused her mom: this could mean her dad going to jail, and pretty much end that serial
  • PKCM - last night, Suman is back in the good books of everyone, including Kadambari, and Karan is close to returning.  If this happens, that serial too is over
I have no idea what's going on in DHKJ.  But both Kashi & Jamuniya have had low TRP's, so either could be off the air.  Also, there is a 7:00pm slot.

Besides, there are too many things left in Jyoti to happen:
  • Sushma giving birth and adapting out her kid
  • Jyoti either miscarrying or giving birth - I doubt they'll end the serial w/ Jyoti still pregnant
  • Deepu to get some job or another
  • Neelam's family to start taking money from her sasural
  • Brij blackmailing Bhairavi to the point that it blows up in her face
  • Jyoti either marrying Kabir or re-uniting w/ Pankaj.  I doubt she'll leave Kabir just like that, given how his character has been built up
  • Bhairavi being punished for all her misdeeds, & Sudha becoming the chief bahu of the house (that's another thing I have against Jyoti returning.  I want Jyoti to be the chief bahu in Kabir's home, while Sudha becomes that in the Vashisth parivar and gets the keys from Gayatri)
So given all that's left, I doubt Jyoti will end anytime soon.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ciGB8uTr0[/YOUTUBE]
Today, Kabir described to Amit why he can't ask Jyoti to marry him - she still has feelings for Pankaj.  Amit tells him that that's b'cos Pankaj was the last person Jyoti loved, and that her heart cannot take a vacuum: once he tells her that he loves her, he's more likely than not to win her.

Amit also asked Kabir the key questions - whether he has any hang-ups of Jyoti being a divorcee, or whether he has problems w/ the fact that Jyoti is still pregnant w/ Pankaj's kid.  Kabir explains that Jyoti did have a year long marriage, so that's not unnatural, but the main problem he had was that she still loves Pankaj.

So Kabir knows about Jyoti's pregnancy - this is the one thing we were all wondering.  He knows all about Brij - presumably, Brij emptied his soul, and talked about Thakkar and everything else.  He knows about Pankaj and CM.  So now he looks like he's ideal for Jyoti, aside from this latest crusade he's taken up for Brij.  Once he sees Jyoti's condition, he might drop that.
Amit prods Kabir to propose
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erP8_6DdI2I[/YOUTUBE]
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kabir recovers πŸ‘πŸ‘
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92xGXqzcqUQ[/YOUTUBE]

&&&&&

πŸ˜†πŸ₯³
❀️😍 Jyoti gets mistaken as Kabir's wife 😍 ❀️πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0321HKd22rU[/YOUTUBE]
Hopefully, in due course, that will no longer be a mistake!!!
but one thing that i don't know is ... what's the problem of those nurses... why can't they mind their own business😑 whenever the scene of their gossiping comes, i get irritated bcoz they gossip it in a negative way, & upset jyoti

but the doctor addressing jyoti as kabir's wife was cute😍
OMG ...Today's epi was SO sweet!! JK moments.. 😍  😍
I know Jyoti is in denial right now...She won't accept that she loves Kabir...But hopefully she'll realize it soon...😍

JK are different ....No random trip-catch-eyelock scenes...No stupid song sequences....Me likey!!  πŸ˜ƒ

Pankaj SO deserves a wife like Neelam.....LMAO.......Heck, I don't even care what he thinks about Jyoti/Kabir !!  "Pehle bhi dekh nahi sakte the aur aaj bhi nahi dekh sakte" Not being insensitive here, but i LOVE Deepu for saying that!! πŸ˜†

Please Brij jee...Apna muh Jyoti-Kabir ki shaadi hone tak mat kholiye :P

P.S. - Somebody should make Jyoti-Kabir sigs!!

P.P.S - I seriously HOPE Jyoti doesn't go off air soon....Currently it's the ONLY desi show i really like... :(
Edited by -Enigma- - 13 years ago