Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
^^^Not only was Kabir holding his ears child-like - his handwriting looked like a kid's as well.  Looked like he had written 'sorry' w/ his left hand (or his right hand if he happens to be left handed)

Jyoti treats him sternly, and w/ disdain, while she still grovels before CM, albeit less than before.  She needs to change that.
Vr15h thumbnail
I love how when Jyoti got irritated w/ Kabir and turned on him, accusing him of shadowing her as that was the only way he could have known about the Teddy bear, Kabir turned it around and made her feel so guilty that she ended up apologizing to him!!! 🤣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLh2yksyXbY[/YOUTUBE]
Best part was his response to her question about how he makes a joke out of every serious thing 🤣 Jyoti sure needed that!!! 👏👏👏

Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kabir is awesome...i've loved him from day one..! Anu said it right kabir is cute n its time Jyoti hit gold!! hehehe...n Jyoti n kabir interaction was the best today..it was so CUTE! n kabir is amazingly expressive...loved his expression after he told about his great 'raaz' n told Jyoti dats the way u smile n live life! Totally nice...i got scared initially n thought it wud turn ugly coz Jyoti's anger was justified but kabir is juss too good! n he didnt lie to turn things around..he was so genuine!
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like him too. nice that he can make jyoti smile finally, and he knows all about her and her mismatched family.

padma is sure to be mad though. she will be looking to get kabir for her own daughter.

but i still think jyoo looked so good with pankaj. i loved their honeymoon and the beach scenes. and i also feel that pankaj is justified in his anger. :(

hope kabir can resque jyo today for the stone age group
Periwinkle thumbnail
Yea agreed Jyoti n pankaj's jodi was lyk a perfect match made in heaven but it is now a living hell...
I wudnt have been able to even imagine Jyoti wid someone else but pankaj staying quiet in the court n on his wedding day said it all about his shallow love.. n initially i only wanted kabir n Jyoti to be best friends...kabir cud juss be someone who is always there for Jyoti but he seems lyk the perfect guy ever for Jyoti!

But didnt pankaj too seen lyk dat initially!
N plus wid brij back n cm meeting him to pay him they will get caught one day so there are more chances of pankaj n Jyoti getting back together than kabir n Jyoti getting married...:-(    
I hope they go the kya kehna movie way where priety finally went wid chandrachur inspite of saif feeling guilty n wanting priety back...:-) :-D :-) :-D
Vr15h thumbnail
No, I never was really supportive of Pankaj-Jyoti.  At her maayka, Jyoti was busy supporting the entire  family, and w/ Pankaj, she was busy supporting Pankaj and satisfying every whim of  CM, which Sudha doesn't have to do, since Uday  is less of a suck-up to CM than Pankaj always was.  So it's not  just the blindness, but the fact that Pankaj was more of a dependent on Jyoti, rather than a support, and he never pointed  out to Jyoti why some of the decisions she was taking was self destructive.  Kabir otoh doesn't hesitate to explain to Jyoti why she's sometimes wrong, and why  principles do  sometimes have to be sacrificed for the greater good.  Also, CM @ home pretty much destroyed Jyoti's happiness in marriage.

I want Jyoti & Kabir to become an item and marry - if Pankaj can marry Neelam, why can't Jyoti marry Kabir?  I want it to happen.  And when Bhairavi is exposed, I want it to happen after Jyoti is happily married to Kabir, so that even if Pankaj kicks Neelam and Bhairavi out, he still won't be able to get back Jyoti.  Frankly, I don't want Jyoti to get back w/ Pankaj any more than say Jyoti would want Sushma to get back w/ Brij.

Of course, we have seen nothing of Kabir's family so far.  I doubt that it's often that you have monsters like CM in every family, so chances are that he'd have a pretty normal family (like the Trivedis), and that such a family would be a lot easier for Jyoti to live w/.  The only complication is Pankaj's baby - I still hope Jyoti loses it.  It may not be surprising, given how poorly Jyoti takes care of her own health.  Maybe she could miscarry, and then Kabir consoles her and that develops into a lasting relationship.

I have a few pics of Jyoti-Kabir's exchange yesterday coming right up in the Jyoti appreciation thread.
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
moley06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kabir has a rich or famous dad!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!! not that i think money is everything!! but still.. it helps!!😳
Vr15h thumbnail
Yeah, it's funny how that happened.  A few weeks ago, I noted how everybody the Sharma's come into contact w/ happen to be rich - first Uday for Devika, then Sachin as Pankaj, then more recently the Trivedis for Deepu and Sarika for Sushma, and now, Kabir.  Actually, w/ Kabir, it's not a surprise that he'd be rich - after all, if he runs an events management company, he should be.  What is more interesting is that he's also famous enough that when he showed the cops his ID, they let him thru.  This is reminiscent of when Uday showed the cops his ID, and they let him bring in evidence that might exculpate Sudha.

So he would be rich enough to protect Jyoti  from Bhairavi.  I do wish Jyoti at least accepts him as a friend, if not a boy-friend.  Although that may be outside their control - tomorrow, I expect the papers there to have pics of both of them together, and  imply that they are an item.  I'd love to see Jyoti's face when she sees that 😆🤣
Periwinkle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

<font size="2" color="#000033">No, I never was really supportive of Pankaj-Jyoti. At her maayka,
Jyoti was busy supporting the entire family, and w/ Pankaj, she was
busy supporting Pankaj and satisfying every whim of CM, which Sudha
doesn't have to do, since Uday is less of a suck-up to CM than Pankaj
always was. So it's not just the blindness, but the fact that Pankaj
was more of a dependent on Jyoti, rather than a support, and he never
pointed out to Jyoti why some of the decisions she was taking was self
destructive. Kabir otoh doesn't hesitate to explain to Jyoti why she's
sometimes wrong, and why principles do sometimes have to be
sacrificed for the greater good. Also, CM @ home pretty much destroyed Jyoti's happiness in marriage.

I want Jyoti & Kabir to become an item and marry - if Pankaj can
marry Neelam, why can't Jyoti marry Kabir? I want it to happen. And
when Bhairavi is exposed, I want it to happen after Jyoti is
happily married to Kabir, so that even if Pankaj kicks Neelam and
Bhairavi out, he still won't be able to get back Jyoti. Frankly, I
don't want Jyoti to get back w/ Pankaj any more than say Jyoti would
want Sushma to get back w/ Brij.

Of course, we have seen nothing of Kabir's family so far. I doubt that
it's often that you have monsters like CM in every family, so chances
are that he'd have a pretty normal family (like the Trivedis), and that
such a family would be a lot easier for Jyoti to live w/. The only
complication is Pankaj's baby - I still hope Jyoti loses it. It may
not be surprising, given how poorly Jyoti takes care of her own
health. Maybe she could miscarry, and then Kabir consoles her and that
develops into a lasting relationship.

I have a few pics of Jyoti-Kabir's exchange yesterday coming right up in the Jyoti appreciation thread.
</font>

I totally agree wid u!! Esp in parts where u want Jyoti to marry kabir that too before cm is exposed so that leaves no scope for pankaj Jyoti reunion...n i agree pankaj is a sour LOSER! n yea i too want Jyoti to miscarry n kabir to console her n then they can live happily ever after (even if it is in a rich family but a normal family)

Lisn lets make our liking for kabir heard na since his fan club is increasing...let the CVs know na wat v want (if they follow this forum)
(They did something similar in the uttaran forum for veer's character...)
Vr15h thumbnail
Yeah, I'm all for supporting a fan club of Kabir, and any efforts to have his role in the serial escalated to become Jyoti's next hubby.  I just love Kabir's profile - he's funny and knows how to lighten an atmosphere, but at the same time explain the practical ramifications behind seemingly irrational or unprincipled stands that he takes.  Like when he explained to Jyoti why she has to compromise on her principles  of not dancing @ weddings, or today,  when he explained to Sandeep that if Jyoti hunkers in fear of the mob, then that will only encourage them to keep intimidating her.  And I loved how he so flippantly called on the Sharmas to support Jyoti, since they are her family.  And I just love the chemistry b/w him and Dadi - while leaving, he blew her a kiss, and Dadi, despite not being remotely 'mudern', didn't seem to mind 😆