Page 3 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Well off all the couples you stated me love Harshiti only actually..LOL..They are way too cute in SBS..Hilarious!! I always end up laughing so much..and can't wait to see the interaction with Ragz and Jay in SBS too..Hopefully their chemistry will be better and they are fun off screen..If they are not..then oh no!!...LOL LOL..It will be difficult watching them then.....LOL..But Ragz was gd with Eijaz though..so i guess she shd be okay with Jay....and girl i know only know who is ArMan...LOL LOL

ArMan is Archana Manav..the Pavitra Rishta couple.. n i really like that show n them.. plus they r good dancers also.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassedn well dude me luv ma RagVir.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n yes yes.. ur HarShiti were so mischiveous during the epis.. always fun to see them..LOLLOLLOL

n yh Ragz was all kewl n fun wit Ejoo during the Ganesh visarjan epi of SBS.. liked it very much n yh wana see our SuShaan.. hvng similar fun

We only got ONE out of ArBi...Cry...

Yh thats sooo cruel..CryCryCry n we all requested so many times to SBS to feature them. .but alas.. CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blueberry_07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragini to perform in CINTAA (Page 2)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Thanx for the news
Cant wait for it

take Care
Zoya

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
wow she is performingDancing
will be waiting for it Wink
thanks a lot tanu Hug
u rock

sukirtiprincess

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 19 March 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Hussain ALWAYS perfrom yaaayy AND RAGZ also perfroming yaaay waooowwww

My huss
My huss
My huss
My huss
My huss
My huss
My huss
My huss
My huss
My huss

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

My ragz

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Has ragini already performed in CINTAA??I cudnt catch the epis bcoz of IPL....so pls can any1 reply??btw CINTAA stuff is really boring.I feel its quite disgusting sittin and watchin the whole show but ragini ke liye kuch bhi karegaTongueLOL

jassie_17

sadaf_5

sadaf_5

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
guys that is not the our ragini that is ragini fron bidaai aka parul chauhan!! unfortuntaley it is NOT Ragini Khanna! sorry to break ur hearts but ragz is not performing. i would have over de moon if she performed but she isnt!

jassie_17

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadaf_5

guys that is not the our ragini that is ragini fron bidaai aka parul chauhan!! unfortuntaley it is NOT Ragini Khanna! sorry to break ur hearts but ragz is not performing. i would have over de moon if she performed but she isnt!

But dear..if u read the article they have written.... Ragini, Parul & Sara... so Paruls name has been separately mentioned...!!

But i agree.. i hvnt spotted Ragz till now n in the last epi also the line up has been declared n Ragz name doesnt feature..CryCryCry

YusBee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top