Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Vivel soaps Presents STAR CINTAA Superstars Ka Jalwa

Posted on Mar. 18th, 2010 by Mastione

Vivel soaps presents Star Cintaa Superstars ka Jalwa, a 6 event property starting from 21st March every Sunday at 9pm only on Star Plus. Star CINTAA celebrates cinema with the biggest superstars of Bollywood. In fact the entire bollywood has come together for the 1st time on one platform Star plus for a charitable cause. With 6 show stoppers comprising of 6 events which have broader themes like Romance, action, comedy, dance, music and ched chad. The 6 show stoppers at Star CINTAA Superstars Ka Jalwa will be SHAHRUKH KHAN, SALMAAN KHAN, SAIF ALI KHAN, AKSHAY KUMAR, AAMIR KHAN and SHAHID KAPOOR. All Bachchans, Khans and Kapoors of the Industry will put their best foot forward performing on some of their most memorable songs and sharing their experiences in the industry.

The first event on March 21st, promises to be action packed with the theme being 'Romance' and the two biggest superstars of the Film industry, Amitabh and SRK performing on some of their chart busters. The event will be will be hosted by the inimitable Javed Jaffrey and the gorgeous Tisca Chopra. The show kickstarts with Mithun Chakrawarthy (Chairman, Cine Artists Welfare Trust) & Johnny Lever (President CINTAA) as they talk about the purpose behind this huge show.

Bollywood stars performing will be Rani Mukherjee on tracks like Dhadak Dhadak to Shawa Shawa and Chitrangada Singh paying tribute to Madhubala, Rekha, Madhuri and Aishwarya on numbers like Pyar Kiya Toh Darna Kya, Salame Ishq, Aja Nachle and Kajraare. Celina Jaitley, to don the avatar of an item girl by performing on chartbusters like Bidi Jalaile, Namak Ishq Ka and Hont Rasile. Star CINTAA promises to make you roll in laughter with our comedians Sunil Pal & Naveen Prabhakar as they present their hilarious take on reality show judges… specially Javed Akhtar in a way no one can ever imagine. Amongst the television artists, Hussain, Tina, Manish Goel, Poonam Goel, Ragini, Sarah, Parul, Angad, Kinshuk, Mouny Roy and Gaurav Chopra will perform on a medley of some of the most famous romantic songs.

The show will be telecast on STAR Plus, the STAR network's flagship channel, from March 21st, every Sunday 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Neha.-BUBLAInaley4everkaninikabasurayghazal_naz-MadRaginiFan-jassie_17Vedika126-Zoya-Blueberry_07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ragini to perform in CINTAA" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Yay!!..She so need to perform too..!!
Would love to see her....

Thxx Girl....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Thxx Girl....Big smile

Yh me too super excited.. this is really the advantage to be part of Star Plus shows.. u get to be SEEN a lot on SBS, Award shows n Performances.. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17Blueberry_07

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Thxx Girl....Big smile

Yh me too super excited.. this is really the advantage to be part of Star Plus shows.. u get to be SEEN a lot on SBS, Award shows n Performances.. Wink

So true Tanu..I was so happy to see Ragz on SBS today..and the way she was trying out the different outfits was so funny..
Though she is not exactly fun yet maybe cos she's not used to SBS..But am sure as SGP gets going and with the many appearence on SBS, She'll let loose and start getting used it..Then it'll be fun...Big smile

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Thxx Girl....Big smile

So true Tanu..I was so happy to see Ragz on SBS today..and the way she was trying out the different outfits was so funny..
Though she is not exactly fun yet maybe cos she's not used to SBS..But am sure as SGP gets going and with the many appearence on SBS, She'll let loose and start getting used it..Then it'll be fun...Big smile

Yh thats true.. it takes a while to get used to it... but once ur in it.. its rocking.. i luvd the way HarShiti n the Bidaii couples plus NakSh then ArMan of Pavitra rishta all interact on SBS.. really  happy to see Ragz..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

jassie_17

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Thxx Girl....Big smile

Yh thats true.. it takes a while to get used to it... but once ur in it.. its rocking.. i luvd the way HarShiti n the Bidaii couples plus NakSh then ArMan of Pavitra rishta all interact on SBS.. really  happy to see Ragz..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well off all the couples you stated me love Harshiti only actually..LOL..They are way too cute in SBS..Hilarious!! I always end up laughing so much..and can't wait to see the interaction with Ragz and Jay in SBS too..Hopefully their chemistry will be better and they are fun off screen..If they are not..then oh no!!...LOL LOL..It will be difficult watching them then.....LOL..But Ragz was gd with Eijaz though..so i guess she shd be okay with Jay....and girl i know only know who is ArMan...LOL LOL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Well off all the couples you stated me love Harshiti only actually..LOL..They are way too cute in SBS..Hilarious!! I always end up laughing so much..and can't wait to see the interaction with Ragz and Jay in SBS too..Hopefully their chemistry will be better and they are fun off screen..If they are not..then oh no!!...LOL LOL..It will be difficult watching them then.....LOL..But Ragz was gd with Eijaz though..so i guess she shd be okay with Jay....and girl i know only know who is ArMan...LOL LOL

ArMan is Archana Manav..the Pavitra Rishta couple.. n i really like that show n them.. plus they r good dancers also.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassedn well dude me luv ma RagVir.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n yes yes.. ur HarShiti were so mischiveous during the epis.. always fun to see them..LOLLOLLOL

n yh Ragz was all kewl n fun wit Ejoo during the Ganesh visarjan epi of SBS.. liked it very much n yh wana see our SuShaan.. hvng similar fun

jassie_17

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 18 March 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

ArMan is Archana Manav..the Pavitra Rishta couple.. n i really like that show n them.. plus they r good dancers also.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassedn well dude me luv ma RagVir.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n yes yes.. ur HarShiti were so mischiveous during the epis.. always fun to see them..LOLLOLLOL

n yh Ragz was all kewl n fun wit Ejoo during the Ganesh visarjan epi of SBS.. liked it very much n yh wana see our SuShaan.. hvng similar fun

We only got ONE out of ArBi...Cry...

jassie_17

Post Reply New Post

Go to top