Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: poppy2009

The one thing I found offensive in the interview was her saying that Marriage is just a public certificate!

That might be her personal view, but its far from true, especially in the context of the Indian / Asian Society.

She says so because she is unmarried....I'm from the West and I value Marriage...not the kind who do it just for low reasons...I respect that Institution... And I know many other who do also....
That's super sacred for me..
She sounds so stupid....all the time..how can someone that airhead may be a top actress.....?
She reminds me of the bimbos in high school that I used to snob everytime they came to greet me....I just can't stand arrogant and idiot people and she def is a part of them.....

I wish I knew her just to talk about philosophy, World cinema and political issues to make her realize to what extent she's a synonymous of intellectual and substantial void...😕

CAN'T WE JUST STICK TO THAT BEBO's ITW PLZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Don't spoil the thread like the other one about Kareena not forgiving Shahid.....

Please stop writing essays about the Mainstream actressses in BW - it's about Bebo!!!!! And her stupid words and thoughts if it's ever been proved that she has had ones...
Edited by lalixlili - 14 years ago
Do we have a right to unlike celebs or is there some license to ask some IF Fans TO DO SO....?

As far as I know Bebology or Piggology haven't been official classes so far...
I guess girls don't like "attitude" in other girls, but they l find guyz with "attitude" attractive. Maybe guys find Bebo's attitude kewl and even some of us. As celebs they make statements to be noticed, and as fans or non-fans we get going on our business to attack or defend our fav celeb. All vicious cycle of fandom.. which never gets boring for some very strange reason..lol Edited by adios - 14 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All this "I, I, I.. ME, ME, ME, BEST, BEST, BEST" clamor in every single interview Kareena gives makes me ever so grateful that people like Lata Mangeshkar or Sachin Tendulkar or AB or SRK are not "honest and forthright". i can't even imagine the sheer volume of  self-glorifying epithets they would subject poor readers with if they give voice to the thoughts of greatness that most people have of them.
Thinking of yourself as the greatest thing since sliced bread and Nutella is great. I am all for self-awareness and confidence. Saying it aloud evrytime you open your mouth - not so much.
I Don't like ANYONE with attitude///// Celebs or non celebs and Bebo & Saif have attitude which I don't like --- I appreciate their acting but as persons...sorry to say if they were hit by a car just in front of me --- I guess humankind would be relieved....I may be harsh but they appear totally useless as significant contributors in cinema or humankind - just like me......

I wonder how come they can be celeb....
they're so full of sh*t.....well most of people in BW are///// they're normal....

And the way she talks about money mercedes the new arrival of a kappor boy....oh lord......if one can make his/her brain work out a bit...
Bebo is really the kind of person I would slap just for the sake of wanting silence...
Everything from her itws sound so dumb....
and about her endorsements....personally I will never advise any of my client to hire someone like her to represent their brands - she's so bimbo and her speech so irrelevant...
Sorry --- but I just hate stupidity and she's so full of it/
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lalixlili

...sorry to say if they were hit by a car just in front of me --- I guess humankind would be relieved....I may be harsh but they appear totally useless as significant contributors in cinema or humankind - just like me......

Wow, the rest is just ur opinion lily but this bit. Wow.
I wouldnt even wish that on my enemies
And for ppl you dont even know.
Wow.
Well great to see that you can judge ppl based so well on interviews.

Lets hope bebo and saifu keep far far away from heavy traffic. Atleast for sake of fans like me

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just for the record, I dont think very highly of arrogance or stupidity either.
Had kareena been only that, I would never have been her fan.
But being a fan of her for the past 9 years, following her interviews, I do feel I have a better grip of her personality now since I've seen different shades of her emerge at different times.

Long live bebo :)

Originally posted by: desigal90

She's also won filmfare in the past, and countless other awards. 😊
Once again, you're looking at her comments out of context. As if almost TRYING to find faults. She never compared herself to sandra bullock, but their sitautions ARE similar.
Why did she mention sandra, coz she's ASKed about her winning the kela award.
Kareena's a trooper. She tries to look at the positive side of things. Doesnt let things bog her down.

Like I said, some of the comments that you guys are dicussing actually made SENSE. But just coz its KAREENA saying them, there's alreayd an attitude that ppl associate with her, so they take her quotes out context and attach more meanings to them.

y cn't u let others opinion be?