Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

FF "CHANGE" update Part 26 page 38 (Page 7)

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged

wow naley what a marvellous update......... loved it ....simply loved it

Edited by haaki.b - 03 May 2010 at 5:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4ever

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged

CHANGE
Part 5

The girl he loved all his life is coming back to his life again!! the relief of Dr Mehra words You can take your wife home made his heart dance with joy satisfaction !! Better or worse dint matter this time the only thing that mattered was the fact Bharti is coming home with him!!!

While Dr.Mehra took Bharti for her final X-ray & chick up, Armaan went out to get some cloths for Bharti coming in to the hospital he bump in to a man he look shock to see Armaan

Armaan : I'm so sorry .. Are you ok?

Man : No.. I'm ok!! he hesitates. quickly leaves before Armaan could say another word

Armaan: people are so strange these days shaking his head! Heading towards Bharti's room his phone started to ring!! It was his house keeper Mrs. Mary she was worried about him not coming home the past two days

Aunt Mary: Armaan where are you son ? your sister & I was so worried about you! is not like you Armaan not to call us inform that you are not coming home!!  Is everything ok?

Armaan: Aunt Mary I'm so happy today!! with much excitement

Aunt Mary: O my what happened? Where are you son??

Armaan: I'm in hospital!!

Aunt Mary: What!!O sweet Jesus what happened son? are you all right ??in panic

Armaan : No ..No.. Aunt Mary nothing happened to me don't worry I'm ok !! In fact I'm perfect! as Armaan explains what happened to Bharti & her condition & that he is bring her back home again ! Aunt Mary she is coming back to us  !!

Aunt Mary: O I'm so happy for you son!!Bharti is coming home!! I was waiting for this day to see my Armaan smile again!! & you don't worry about thing I will take care of  everything my my I have so much of things to do!! I can't wait to see her again take care son god bless you both love you

Armaan: thank you so much Aunt Mary & I love you to bye as Armaan turns to head to Bharti room his been garb by his jacket dash on to the wall hard

Bhaskar : how dear you act as nothing happened stemming with anger pushing Armaan harder & harder  on to the wall

Armaan: back against the wall let go off my jacket Bharkar ! I don't won't to create fight with you! back off man right now or !! in loud tone!

Bharkar : or what Armaan pushing Armaan hard again he glared darkly at Armaan... you listen to me you punk! She is my sister I know how much she hatred you after the Accident!! Just because she can't remember don't mean she will forgive you when she regain her memory!! She will never forgive you, when she gets to know about Abhinav she will never for give you!!

Armaan: shut up man!! you know what I'm sick of you making Bharti's condition as stupid excused for your pathetic life you are selfish arrogant person who never cared about anyone.. like no wonder your own sister cant remember you !! Your wife left you  Forever'. !! 

Bhaskar: Suddenly lets go off Armaan's jacket moving backwards slowly berthing heavily '   

Armaan: I'm sorry man i' didn't mean it like that' I'm so sorry Bhaskar! Shaking his head I'm so sorry '

Bhaskar : keeps silent as he looks up at Armaan !! coming towards him again scowling darkly stars to claping  ha... 'the great Armaan feeling sorry for me! shook his head 'you know what man. I don't care what you think about me... 'hell I don't wont your sympathy..Infect I don't want anything to do with you! except my sister!! Keep one thing in mind Armaan if you ever do anything to hurt my sister again..... I swear on my wife's grave I will kill you ..'I swear I will' as he makes Armaan's jack neat witch was crush by him!! I be seeing you 'as he walks away from Armaan

Armaan : looking at Bhaskar leave.... his hand on his hips shaking his head slowly murmured to himself why cant you understand I'm still in love with your sister & I'll always will! Armaan was still for a while thinking about what Bhaskar said walked a way to Bharti's ward his mind was still with Bhaskar's words inside Bharti's room

Bharti: laying down feeling all better ...  why did you take so long Armaan???

Armaan: I'm  so sorry jaan I was distracted by Bh... just for get it !!  I have good news ...We are going home today

Bharti : staring at Armaan.... home ??

Armaan: yeah home our home you & I living under one roof together Home as he goes on explains what a home is to Bharti

Bhart: Armaan!! stop I get it ! you just keep on going is like I will always remember what a home is for that lecture even if I do get my head bang again  as she smiles at him

Armaan: I sorry I just thought...

Bharti : is ok Armaan .... I know how difficult it must be for you  'me not remembering simple things is just so weird I don't remember anything except you...  Isn't that weird for you?

Armaan : comes close to Bharti sitting beside her Bharti! No is not weird is not weird at all you have been in a huge accident is just you will Remember but it will take time ! I can live with that as he smiles at Bharti

Bharti: What if I don't remember?

Armaan: holds her hand  Bharti you will remember !I'll help you ! his eyes met with hers as they keep gazing at each other ...

Bharti : suddenly breaks away I think.. I should go & change..to go ...

Armaan: hesitates, yeah...I... think you should...!! I almost for got .. I brought some new clothes for you handing over the clothes, Bharti I'll just ... stay here till..You...change!! ...ok

Bharti :ok.. as she goes to the washroom while changing her cloths, Armaan?

Armaan: Yeah

Bharti:  Dr. Mehra said that you are my husband? .... You loved me lot that I 'm very luck to get a husband like you ....!!

Armaan :  tells to himself  wow Dr.Mehra never gives up!! Shouting out loud so that Bharti can hear him, Yeah  Dr.Mehra he has away of getting in to peoples hearts & about the husband thing one & only

Bharti: couldn't help her self from smilling as she put on the black & white striped top & white shorts what Armaan brought her  

Armaan : Bharti ...are you ok in there.??

Bharti: yeah.. just done as she opens the door to step out, so Husband one & only how do I look?

Armaan : leaned his head further back & folded his arms across his chest looking at Bharti  well....

Bhati: at least it matches with my bandage on my head!! they stood there glaring at each other & in the next moment they were both helpless with laughter

Armaan: looking at Bharti laughing wow how much I miss that laugh he murmured to himself 

Bharti : did you say something Armaan ?

Armaan: No...No.. Nothing...shakes his head smiling at Bharti, then shall we

Armaan &Bharti leaf the room, to meet with Dr.Mehra after Armaan lead Bharti out side the hospital 

Armaan: Bharti can you stay her while I get the car ?

Bharti: ok Armaan but please don't take long

Armaan: Don't worry I be right back keeping Bharti out side the Hospital

Bharti: standing alone looking at all the people passing by suddenly some one was taping her shoulder form behind Bharti turn to see a man act very strange like he don't want to be seen by any one   who are you ?

Madam  I need the money to finish the job ..is .. me ..Tony 

Bharti:  I 'm sorry.. but..I... don't know you ... Money ... I don't know you?

Tony : don't try to play games with me Mrs. Bharti  holding her hand so tightly hurting her..   I was waiting for you to come & pay me the balance money you promise  !!to kill your.. suddenly Toney sees Armaan's car coming he quickly lets go of Bharti's hand runs away   despairing in to the crowd

Armaan: gets off from the car Bharti what's wrong what happened?

Bharti : kept still ...in fear Armaan.. that man he... Knew my...name ... something bout money ... kill...

Armaan: Bharti... is ok holding her in his arms.. I'm here ...I'm sorry I left you alone ... I'm so sorry jaan ...never do that again ok don't worry it must be a beggar wanting money! is ok now I'm here lets go as he opens the car door to Bharti !  looking out in to the crowd  to see the man who hurt his wife as he gets in to the car Armaan was still puzzled about the incident what happened to Bharti  he  said that he was beggar just to make Bharti's fear go away but the fact that the man knew Bharti's Name ...made Armaan think more    

driving on their way home Bharti was so quiet looking outside  the window

Armaan: broke the silence.. so don't you have any questions to ask me ? Like are we going the right way? are you really my husband ? Smiles at her

Bhari: turns herself to face Armaan,smiling at him well I do have many questions I was wondering where to start? since you are the only person I can remember I don't have any options I guess I'll start with you  ?

Armaan: wow many questions about me....ok then shoot

Bharti: Kept on asking various questions about Armaan his family she dint stop talking to him she for got about perevious insidant what happens with Tony, now she was hiding her  nervousness from Armaan!She is going to a place she hardly knew but she used to call it home she was very nerves

Armaan arrived at the huge white gates which opened to the most beautiful house Bharti could ever imagine she was amazed to see her home

Bharti: wow I used to live here as Armaan walked over to hold the car door open for Bharti

Armaan: yes we live here you & I !! hope you haven't change your mind living here with me?

Bharti:No..No ..is not that is huge... Armaan..is beautiful.. I guess you must be pretty rich as she looks at him

Armaan : yeah you can say that!!  he smiles at Bharti holding her hand taking her inside there home

Edited by naley4ever - 13 October 2010 at 3:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitairaArmu4evaHanz91ghazal_nazSomerholicGirl-Zoya--MadRaginiFan-Blueberry_07

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Wow Naley.........Its really a double dhamaka.........
and for the part......there are no words to say.........
simply awesome blossome...........
continue soon
love,
Harika

naley4ever

ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
aww man this is getting really intresting
now i am wondring whats the screat of bhaskar and his wife Ermm  something is there with her death
well i hate bhaskar when he was going to hit armaan... i mean pushing himAngry... well i am really happy that bharti is back home with armaanEmbarrassed.. really happy for armaan
i hope that when bharti remamber everything she wont leave armaan because whatever had happen to their son, is seems to be an accsident and bharti is in a misunderstanding
lets see what happnd
plzzz con sooooonnnnnnn

Edited by ghazal_naz - 03 May 2010 at 4:02pm

naley4ever

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Beautiful epi Naley.... indeed this FF of urs is soo passionate n gripping..! Me luv it to bits..Tongue

OMG... Bhaskars wife is dead?? Shocked Thts soo sad...Ouch n well for one i luv his protective nature for his sister ... but hope he comes around n starts liking Armu soon..

Just luvd the ArBi moment all throughout.. esp the part when Armu say.. i m ur one & only husband.. soo sweet..Embarrassed

n OMG ...that Tony guys still out ..in the open.. God this is dangerous for both Armu n Bharti... really worried for their safety...

Luvd the epi... keep on sharing such awesome epis..Hug

naley4ever

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Naley dear i just love it..!! Smile

I love the pace at which your FF is going..i love the harsh lines between Armaan and Bhaskar..and i actually loved that Hitting part between Armaan and Bhaskar..!! Could feel Bhaskar's anger..and wow his wife died..?..Wonder why and how too..hmm..

Love the Tony part! Such a right moment to bring him in..and Armaan doesn't know abt it huh..That means Armaan's life is still in danger.. I hope Tony doesn't do anything..and Armaan is so sweet!! Love how he brought clothes for Bharti....and talked to her..explaining to her abt him bring her hubby..So sweet! Loving their moments..and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the intensity in your FF..!! Like am just so drawn in it.. Hug

Really looking forward to the next part where more characters will be coming in..! Aunt Mary is such a sweetheart..Am excited to read more..so pls continue soon..!! Tongue

naley4ever

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki.b

Wow Naley.........Its really a double dhamaka.........
and for the part......there are no words to say.........
simply awesome blossome...........
continue soon
love,
Harika

thank you sooooooo much girl  Hug
luv loadz
Naley
naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

aww man this is getting really intresting
now i am wondring whats the screat of bhaskar and his wife Ermm  something is there with her death
well i hate bhaskar when he was going to hit armaan... i mean pushing himAngry... well i am really happy that bharti is back home with armaanEmbarrassed.. really happy for armaan
i hope that when bharti remamber everything she wont leave armaan because whatever had happen to their son, is seems to be an accsident and bharti is in a misunderstanding
lets see what happnd
plzzz con sooooonnnnnnn

thank you sooooo much ghazal for liking it Hug
keep on guessing girl whether Bharti will forgive Armaan
i will continue sooon
take care
Naley

ghazal_naz

Go to top